Peaches Geldof dead (Merged)

Comments

• td1983td1983 Posts: 2,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw this on Sky News, very sad news. What with the sad death of Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney yesterday having just been announced as well, today is indeed a very sad day. R.I.P. to both of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    How sad that her children will grow up without their mother like she did, they will probably be too young to remember her.
  • kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    Sad news.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What terrible news for her family. I just hope she didn't suffer in any way.

She had a lifetime of suffering. Always seemed like such a lost soul as well.
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Shocking - poor Bob Geldof
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, just heard. Shocked.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We can't speculate until we know the facts.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    RIP. Such shocking news.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very sad :(
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    i cant stand bob geldof but i am only 4 years younger than peaches and no one should go so young & no parent should lose their child that young either whoever they are.
    this actually makes me feel sick someone not much older than me going.
    2 kids as well - i hope to god it was a natural death & not drugs or something like that , no one should do that with 2 beautiful children.
    quite haunting as well because she was only on this morning a few weeks ago.
    its horrible whenever these things happen

Err why, I admire the man for everything he has done for charity and taking on Tiger Lily who was not his child.
    Shocking. Her poor babies :(

So sad for Tigerlilly too - who has now lost 3 member of her family.

Gosh, yes, I hadn't thought of that. Her mum, her dad and now her sister. Poor Tiger Lily indeed :(
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I never liked her but it's sad when anyone dies so young :cry: She was only a year older than me. Her children won't even remember her :(
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a young woman and so disastrous for everyone in her family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking news. :(

RIP Peaches. Thoughts with her family and husband and sons.

Her two beautiful boys... I don't mean this to bring the tone down but her Instagram videos and pictures with them and her were lovely. You could tell she doted on them and vice versa. Feel so sad for them.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Gosh, I'm in shock.

She looked happier and healthier than ever as a mother (she was only on This Morning a few months ago talking about attachment parenting, wasn't she?)
  • PuddinPuddin Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    At only 25.
    :(
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    How awful. Thoughts are with her family:(
  • cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is such terrible and shocking news. I actually enjoyed seeing her pics of her lovely boys and was pleased that she seemed to have turned her life around. Both boys so young. Heartbreaking.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    CarrieNYC wrote: »
    How sad that her children will grow up without their mother like she did, they will probably be too young to remember her.

that's the biggest tragedy of all , no child should grow up not knowing their mother/father/parents
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Police say they were called to an address near Wrotham, Kent following a report of concern for the welfare of a woman on Monday afternoon

I wonder what that means?
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was shocked to hear this. She looked like she'd changed her life around and there's no question she doted on her kids, poor babies. Genuinely shocked for her and her family.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It brings home the fragility of life.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peaches Geldof has been found dead at her home in Kent at the age of 25.

The daughter of Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates, she had two children.

Her death is being treated as unexplained and sudden by police.

Officers were called to her house in Wrotham at 1.35pm after receiving a report of concern for the welfare of a woman.

http://news.sky.com/story/1238572/peaches-geldof-found-dead-at-25
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Must be hard being born into the limelight. Same with Michael Jacksons children. Famous for being famous.
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Err why, I admire the man for everything he has done for charity and taking on Tiger Lily who was not his child.

Gosh, yes, I hadn't thought of that. Her mum, her dad and now her sister. Poor Tiger Lily indeed :(

Lets no forget the personal fortune he made on the back of Liveaid. .....I think Tiger Lily would have been safer and better off with the Hutchence family.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV just called Astala and Phaedra her "two daughters" >:( at least have the respect to get it right.