Unpopular opinions you may hold...

Comments

• Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    floozie_21 wrote: »
    Am I dreaming things or did the post about Nicole Richie looking better skinny suddenly disappear?? I was just about to quote it saying "soo true!"

It has, so has my post agreeing with it. :confused:
  • tynka belltynka bell Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    I will stand up and say I cannot abide Barbara Windsor.
  • GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tynka bell wrote: »
    I will stand up and say I cannot abide Barbara Windsor.

I agree.

Thank God I'm not the only one ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    ahh my post disapeared!!

Anyway here goes again, I might add more too

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint are dreadful actors/actress and the Harry Potter films have the cringiest humour in them ever

Mika is rubbish

Princess Diana is a moron for not wearing a seatbelt

I kind of want to go and get wasted and chainsmoke with Lindsay Lohan (pre drying out obviously)

Nicole Richie looks way better thin

Kate McCann did Madeleine McCann in for sure, her eyes show no emotion and she is far too composed for a woman in her situation

I hate Reese Witherspoon and have no idea how she went from Legally Blonde to an Oscar.

Janice Dickinson still has it, and I too would love to get wasted with her and bitch about life!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's with all this anorexia worship? :confused:
  • floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where?

tooliso - I agree, Janice is great! Would love a great bitch with her!!
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob Kazinsky who plays Sean Slater in Eastenders is ugly and creepy looking. I think he looks like the long lost love child of Fred West.
  • ~Sammy~~Sammy~ Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Everyone on Corrie is rude and nasty in real life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NathalieR wrote: »
    I also think Boyz II Men are four (well they are three now..) of the sexiest guys ever especially the fat main one!

I so agree - i think they are so sexy - do you know when they are appearing on X Factor? (They have a new album out soon).
  • SeminoleSeminole Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to instigate carnal relations with Penelope Keith.

I think Leona Lewis has a funny face a bit like Jocelyn Wildenstein (google it)

I thought Friends was the most overrated, contrived, saccharin excuse for TV comedy. I never got it and never will.

I think the Commission for Racial Equality is a load of bollox and Trevor Philips is racist.

(Boyz II Men appeared last week on X-Factor)
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Rob Kazinsky who plays Sean Slater in Eastenders is ugly and creepy looking. I think he looks like the long lost love child of Fred West.

Agreed - and Brad Pitt looks like a hamster with a skin problem (I may possibly have said this earlier on this thread, but it bares repeating :p)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you will have to see if i can watch a repeat - was it just the results show they were on?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    1) I quite like Heather Mills and I think she is inspirational and I feel she is being unfairly treated by the media and public
    2) Posh Spice is gorgeous
    3) ^ So is Britney
    4) Like alot of people have mentioned, I dont get why its okay for Kylie to get away with having 0 talent, not that I dislike her
    5) Madonna is the greatest artist music history
    6) Britney will still have her (very successful) career in 10 years time and will be a ledgend
  • Charmed-ScottCharmed-Scott Posts: 195
    Forum Member

I think people are just sick of all this 'size zero models are ruining society' bullcrap that (fat) people keep going on about.

There happens to be a lot of people with eating disorders. But as usual it's not the responsibility of family or friends to make sure their 14 year old girl doesn't starve herself to death - it's the medias :rolleyes:

Stupid people do stupid things. Always have.

Oh and obesity is a much bigger (excuse the pun) problem than anorexia has ever been.

I'd much rather look at Nicole Richie than a fat rotter like Beth Ditto. The majority of Size Zero models are perfectly healthy.
  • floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and another one from me...
    despite the fact that Shayne Ward is the sex, it is obvious that he is shagging all the pretty models/dancers etc that he meets nowadays and that his girlfriend has no say in the matter!!
  • panic roompanic room Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Alcoholism is not a disease, no-one holds a gun to your head and makes you open another bottle of whatever your fave tipple may be.

Mark Owen was never the best looking Take That member and yes he is extremely short but having said that comes across as a nice enough guy.

Family Guy is better than The Simpsons.

Fiona Phillips can on occasions be a reasonably good interviewer.

Kate Garraway is not that bad at dancing whatever those judges say.

Alien V Predator was actually a pretty good film.

Charlize Theron did not deserve an oscar for Monster.
  • Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    I have to agree with Charmed Scott re: preferring to see Nicole than that beast of a woman Beth Ditto sweating in all the wrong places in pics.
    Forum Member
    I have to agree with Charmed Scott re: preferring to see Nicole than that beast of a woman Beth Ditto sweating in all the wrong places in pics.

Indeed. It's normally the people who are size 10+ who would prefer Ditto.

Strange that.. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed. It's normally the people who are size 10+ who would prefer Ditto.

Strange that.. :rolleyes:

Why is the choice only between sickly and obese? :confused:

I certainly wouldn't aspire to look like either Richie or Ditto - they are both equally unhealthy extremes IMO.

For the record I'm a very tall, heathy size 8/10 ;)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
    A number of posts have been removed from this thread.

Treat other users with respect at all times.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terms.php
    Terms and Conditions
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard Branson is an idiot for giving free air travel to the Spice Girls.
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Richard Branson is an idiot for giving free air travel to the Spice Girls.

You could have stopped at idiot tbh. :p
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Harry Potter books, films anything!

(I am a little disturbed someone thinks over a size 10 is fat but it's a free speech thread)
    Forum Member
    Bexi_Belle wrote: »
    I hate Harry Potter books, films anything!

(I am a little disturbed someone thinks over a size 10 is fat but it's a free speech thread)

Tbh it was a slight exageration, just trying to counter the 'size zero models is dangerous omgzz!!!' fear mongering attitutde that many people have today.

It's so unnecessary.
  • alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think size zero models or celebrities are responsible for eating disorders- people who get eating disorders have psychological issues and from what I've heard they stem from personal traumas in their lives rather than anything else.

I don't think fashion models look anything like human beings though and most come across as dead behind the eyes. Whether that's because they're thick or because they are coked up I don't know. I also think most clothes that are paraded on the catwalk are too ridiculous to be worn by any normal person.