Perez Is Broken

sconescone Posts: 14,850
Forum Member
✭✭
His reaction to Nadia leaving is quite sad.

His face is very readable. He is a broken man.

I haven't read any BB news but from what I saw, he went to the snug wrapped himself up in something then came down and stayed in the kitchen looking tearful and was very quiet.

Have none of the others bothered to ask how he is? I know he exchanged a few words with Keith but seriously the guy needs a hug.

I'm sure I will see in tonights show if it's all as bad as I think it is.

Comments

• Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    He deserves an Oscar. Woe is me.

He was hoping for attention from the HM's but they'd rather eat cake.
  • Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez isn't broken at all. He's planning his next move.:D. Katie Price perhaps?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

I haven't read any BB news but from what I saw, he went to the snug wrapped himself up in something then came down and stayed in the kitchen looking tearful and was very quiet.

Have none of the others bothered to ask how he is? I know he exchanged a few words with Keith but seriously the guy needs a hug.

I was not taken in by him.he was plotting his next drama.
  • Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He banked on Nadia getting much further so she could carry him, it makes me smile that he's so unhappy now. Karma.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not a toy LOL
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep KH had it dead on as usual when she said his new BFF is going to be the Pricey. He is going to move in on her very soon.
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    He banked on Nadia getting much further so she could carry him, it makes me smile that he's so unhappy now. Karma.

Do you really think that this will effect Perez.........no way..... Perez is weighing up the next move he will make.

Love the guy...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is crying for himself as his game hasn't worked, so now he is trying to re-think and move to his next game. He is in there for self-gain, which he has said. So nah, he's lost his puppet that is all.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Katie P might actually want to mix between all of the people in the house.
    Katie H doesn't own anyone in there.
    Fed up of hearing how he makes his move on people. They have free will.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But he is sad ..... And yes, I am being sarcastic :p

I don't know how you can feel truly sorry for someone like him. Imo, he has brought all of this upon himself. People like him only have themselves to blame. The guy clearly has issues. He was brought to the public eye by creating a website when he continually gathered negative attention and no doubt bad feelings. All very negative .... A sad person who needs to take a good look at himself and make some positive adjustments.
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep KH had it dead on as usual when she said his new BFF is going to be the Pricey. He is going to move in on her very soon.

He has already made his move on KP.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He deserves an Oscar. Woe is me.

He was hoping for attention from the HM's but they'd rather eat cake.
    :D:D shouldn't laugh.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member

Thats exactly what he wants you to think, he is acting, he is a very clever man, he wants everyone to be taken in, he only cares about himself.

Get him out, he's dreadful.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devon wrote: »

I don't know how you can feel truly sorry for someone like him. Imo, he has brought all of this upon himself. People like him only have themselves to blame. The guy clearly has issues. He was brought to the public eye by creating a website when he continually gathered negative attention and no doubt bad feelings. All very negative .... A sad person who needs to take a good look at himself and make some positive adjustments.
    Yeah, he's made a living out of slating other people, and being a general nuisance , receiving a number of blackeyes as a result, he has no boundaries, so I wouldn't feel sorry for him, he knows exactly what he's doing in there- but it's backfired, silly man.
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure Katie H will repair him :)
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    I don't buy moping Perez for one second, and he won't be able to keep it up for very long.

He thrives on drama too much.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    He's being a drama queen.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    He's not a toy LOL

OH HAHAHAHAHA excuse me for my sides have just split :kitty:
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because I don't watch due to it being the Perez show I only saw a snippet of BOTS or whichever one it was last night, and saw his face attempting to display pathos as he sat alone. His tears and expression of sadness are about as genuine as an $8 bill or a £3 note.

I can't see KP falling for his nonsense as it won't fit with the image she is trying to portray (no, I have no idea what that is either) as he will write something horrendous about her once he gets out . Still she might just fall for it. I may start watching again now :D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Thats exactly what he wants you to think, he is acting, he is a very clever man, he wants everyone to be taken in, he only cares about himself.

Get him out, he's dreadful.

So you're saying he didn't care Nadia has left, he just cares about himself? I'm sorry, but to me he looked like a broken man.

I suppose if you only make friends with a few people and they all leave then you would naturally feel alone and a bit upset surely all of this is not down to acting.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you're saying he didn't care Nadia has left, he just cares about himself? I'm sorry, but to me he looked like a broken man.

I suppose if you only make friends with a few people and they all leave then you would naturally feel alone and a bit upset surely all of this is not down to acting.

I agree. Most people would get a bit upset if their best friend got thrown out...seems normal enough behaviour to me.

Will he get over it quickly?......yes, quite probably :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't doubt that he is sad, after all he seemed to spend the better part of each day chatting with her. But I think he'll have the courage to soldier on, after all its a show! Its the PEREZ show. :)
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    He broughtt it on himself!

He went in there determined to have it out with Katie H, and he was lucky that Nadia was there with similar intentions and feelings about Katie. Now Nadia has gone, his main ally is no longer there to back him, defend him and be the link with the other HMS.

It's quite clear that none of them like him as a person, and his antics annoy them, whilst Katie manages to wind him up even more by not reacting to his jibes as he expects. He needs to be very careful how he behaves between now and the next eviction. he's had a clue from the Heavyweight task as to what the public perceptions are on the housemates, and he didn't do that well.

I can actually see him walking as he will be isolated by the others - not because of Katie's words and actions, but because of his own.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »
    I agree. Most people would get a bit upset if their best friend got thrown out...seems normal enough behaviour to me.

Will he get over it quickly?......yes, quite probably :D

Yes, it just seems like normal behaviour in the circumstances. Who could fail to sympathise with his plight in a house where Katie Hopkins now reigns as Chief Scumbag?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devon wrote: »

sandy50 wrote: »
    Yeah, he's made a living out of slating other people, and being a general nuisance , receiving a number of blackeyes as a result, he has no boundaries, so I wouldn't feel sorry for him, he knows exactly what he's doing in there- but it's backfired, silly man.

Spot on guys.