It's all kicking off! (Nadia's husband)

Comments

• PetroliciousPetrolicious Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By crikey, if it wasn't breakfast time right now I'd sit down and type out a post explaining that last joke to you in really simple language so you could enjoy it too. Because I don't like to see you excluded like this. :)

You don't really know what joke's are do you? Not surprising considering you find Perez funny!

Btw, why are you so obsessed with me? I think I got under your skin.......;-)
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    Because I hate her.

Have you met Nadia? Has she done you great personal harm? If your answer to both questions is no, then you cannot possibly hate her. Do get a grip.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The irony being you actively support someone who is mental..Perez lmao. Anyways, I'm not interested in the opinions of a selfish liar like you.

Begone Troll.
    Liar is just such a funny and bizarre thing to be called on a message board haha. Like I'm lying about somebody I don't know :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Have you met Nadia? Has she done you great personal harm? If your answer to both questions is no, then you cannot possibly hate her. Do get a grip.

Well none of us have met Hitler, but what can still hate him right???

Sweet jesus....
  • MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    Are you Nadia. only you seem to only see your own point of view and appear to be totally arrogant . No I am not a KH supporter either just because my view differs from yours.

Just wonder if a new kitchen is worth it for Nadia as she seems to have lost support from her visit to BB. Every time she sits in it or cooks in it I hope she remembers how low she went inside BB.
    What is wrong with you Nadia haters? Do you think only your opinion matters? Nadia has plenty of support and people who admire her and she will do just fine outside the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe he reported you and then announced it, I'd be embarrassed to admit I'd done something so pathetic.
    I've never reported anybody on an Internet message board, and can't imagine ever doing so. But each to their own I guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia has plenty of support and people who admire her and she will do just fine outside the house.

Yes. I am sure based on the back of her stellar experience in the house and all round lovability..cos she's loveable right, she will get her own show. At a stroke, she has rendered the other loose women redundant and it should now be renamed "Nicey Nadia"

Where she can advice guests on how to dominate the cooking, knowing when to call the police in an emergency and how to get the best out of bitching in the toilet!

Sounds like a sure fire ratings winner to me!
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mess.
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Mess.

Messy!

But this is just as good as the house ;) I'm entertained but would like the kiss and make up ending somewhere in the thread..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Btw, why are you so obsessed with me? I think I got under your skin.......;-)
    Just killing time my friend. It's not like I'm going to be visiting other forums threatening to beat you up, or knowing every last detail of your past like a weirdo obsessed with Perez might do lol.

Just in case you don't get it, that's you I'm talking about ;)
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Yes. I am sure based on the back of her stellar experience in the house and all round lovability..cos she's loveable right, she will get her own show. At a stroke, she has rendered the other loose women redundant and it should now be renamed "Nicey Nadia"

Where she can advice guests on how to dominate the cooking, knowing when to call the police in an emergency and how to get the best out of bitching in the toilet!

Blimey!
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Perez to win.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great idea - submit a script quickly before someone else does! Well, stranger things have happened .....:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    Perez to win.

We are actually in the house ;) Not sure which celeb I am yet.

But this is the audience in the background ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just killing time my friend. It's not like I'm going to be visiting other forums threatening to beat you up, or knowing every last detail of your past like a weirdo obsessed with Perez might do lol.

Just in case you don't get it, that's you I'm talking about ;)

You can kill time elsewhere, but no, you choose to focus on lil ole me. I don't know whether to be flattered or worried. I also know a lot of history, geography and general pop culture. Knowledge and education are not weird. But I can see how YOU might think so, being as the very concepts seem alien to you.

Jesus, no wonder you find Perez entertaining ffs. You obviously have the attention span of a gnat. Seriously, what grown person finds a man of nearly 40 dry humping a garden chair entertaining? You wouldn't know decent art, culture or entertainment if it bit you on the arse. You're the weirdo
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, there are some seriously disturbed people posting on here about a woman who dared to be friends with an unpopular HM. I don't see the same bile being directed at Michelle Visage.

This is possibly the nastiest thread I've seen directed at a HM ever on these boards and I've been here a long time. I actually wouldn't be surprised if some of the people posting here are the ones being abusive to Nadia's family on Twitter.

All over a TV show as well - how utterly sad.
  • AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    But how is what Perez said any worse than what Alexander said? I don't remember there being such outrage then?

You do not see the difference between '****' and 'Placing your huge dick up somebodies a**e'? By the way Perez said exactly the same to Will,I.Am that Alexander (after being goaded) said to Perez. Have you not seen the black eye, he received from the Black Eyed Peas Management?

Interesting discussion to be had on Loose Women, with Nadia on the panel, advocating 'Male Rape' or voicing that you enjoy looking at female derrieres?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, there are some seriously disturbed people posting on here about a woman who dared to be friends with an unpopular HM. I don't see the same bile being directed at Michelle Visage.

This is possibly the nastiest thread I've seen directed at a HM ever on these boards and I've been here a long time. I actually wouldn't be surprised if some of the people posting here are the ones being abusive to Nadia's family on Twitter.

I've tried to inject some humour. I must be failing miserably.
    Maybe I'm Keith then..
  • AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was more her hypocrisy. Did you not notice how she reacted to Ken Morley and his liking for young, female derrieres?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm Keith then..

I like Keith's jokes! Keep the humour up, Jules. This thread needs an injection of it desperately!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe I'm Keith then..

wait.. I thought you were callum :D
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    Her husband is blocking anyone who slightly criticises Nadia though. Some people just ask him why Nadia befriended Parez. Hardly warrants a blocking!
    I went to have a look at his feed due to this thread.

Admittedly I only looked at 2 or 3 of his "goodbyes" but the ones I saw were not in response to vile abuse, but in response to quite mild criticism of his wife.

I'm not saying there hasn't been vile abuse. But he is reacting yo all sorts as well.
    Being somebody who enjoys Twitter, I've always gone by the philosophy that it's my Twitter page, I can block or follow who I like, say what I want (within legal confines, obviously) and I would say that Nadia's husband should block whoever he chooses.

I imagine it's hardly worth not blocking people being rude about his wife, after all - they probably aren't then going to start tweeting interesting points to him or being rational, so why keep them on your timeline. No point in sitting on twitter bickering with people for hours, he's not obliged to entertain them or their opinions on his wife. They feel they have the right to tweet him insults about her, he has just as much right to block them. It's simple really.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    I'm with Nadia's husband here :kitty:

Well, he does know the signs as his wife has lost it :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Got to be honest, I'm finding the HMs this year a pretty unpalatable bunch and am happy to express my views but the depths that some FM's are sinking to and how personally some are taking what is nothing more than reality tv nonsense as something to watch when it's too cold to go out and we're skint after Christmas is just wow - and not in a good way.

I really can't get that personally attached to what are basically characters in a pantomime and am shocked at how seriously some are taking it. I've been around for a long time and this is the worst year I remember but that seems to be indicative of where BB is heading now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AMS13 wrote: »
    It was more her hypocrisy. Did you not notice how she reacted to Ken Morley and his liking for young, female derrieres?

She has never condoned male rape, which is an accusation I've seen bandied about this thread. In fact, she was clearly seen condemning Perez for what he said on the highlights show last night, which seems to have gone over people's heads in their rush to insult the woman.

People are entitled to have an opinion on HMs of course, but likening a HM to a serial killer is way OTT. The hypocrisy, as far as I can see it, is people doing that and then pretending to take the moral highground. There's just no consistency to opinions that messed up.
This discussion has been closed.