pauljawpauljaw Posts: 1,326
Forum Member
✭✭✭
...and laughing at all true BB fans....

Comments

• Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to say but yes. I said weeks ago that the free pass from Pauline stunk. They have invested a lot of money into the piece of trash., and as shown in the media she is meant to have a spin of show. The good thing is now she will be ripped to pieces in the media. All the things that the knobs at ch5 have tried to hide will come out and show exactly what this piece of crap is about.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I don't like the whole 'fix' thing that happens every year. However it does seem strange that Helen:
    Got given a pass to the final on the second day before anyone could find out what she's really like
    Broke the rules multiple times and had numerous warnings but had no real consequences
    Was the nastiest, most disliked HM by far throughout the whole of the series

And yet won.

It is odd that the person given the free pass ended up the winner despite being the least popular.
  • daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you're saying Pauline was told to choose Helen for the free pass ?
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe she was, yes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I don't like the whole 'fix' thing that happens every year. However it does seem strange that Helen:
    Got given a pass to the final on the second day before anyone could find out what she's really like
    Broke the rules multiple times and had numerous warnings but had no real consequences
    Was the nastiest, most disliked HM by far throughout the whole of the series

And yet won.

It is odd that the person given the free pass ended up the winner despite being the least popular.

BINGO!!! You nailed it. A complete fix. Not watching next year. Am done. It is horrific.

Let's find a way to complain to Channel 5.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was always going to win from the start, doesn't she have some sort of connection to Richard Desmond, the guy who owns C5? I've read that she, Steven and Kimberly are all signed to a company that Desmond has ties to. If Helen didn't win it would have been Steven, Kimberly or any of the other house mates that are associated with Desmond.
  • heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Course she was!

Either something to do with trying to resurrect her music career or cold hard readies. Not a hope in hell of proving it of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    Yep, something fishy without a doubt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no point in voting again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »
    Sorry to say but yes. I said weeks ago that the free pass from Pauline stunk. They have invested a lot of money into the piece of trash., and as shown in the media she is meant to have a spin of show. The good thing is now she will be ripped to pieces in the media. All the things that the knobs at ch5 have tried to hide will come out and show exactly what this piece of crap is about.

Let the paper roll out now with the info on the real Helen lol
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    It does look very suspicious. Why wasn't she evicted after all those warnings?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes shes tied to Northern& Shell talent agency, owned by Richard Desmond, who also owns Daily Star& C5.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Are some of your wearing tinfoil hats?

Do you actually realise how ridiculous all these "fix" allegations sound?

It's a TV gameshow.

Your favourite didn't win.

Accept it and move on.
  • Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pauljaw wrote: »
    ...and laughing at all true BB fans....

No the Ashleigh internet campaigns fixed it for Helen..........payback by the viewer...
  • jaysrestjaysrest Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Can't believe this ugly common nasty bitch won. It must have been a fix. Please God she doesn't appear on our screens ever again. Her son must be very proud to have a s
    as a mother. She should use the money to sort out the false teeth and the personality. She was warned by BB a few times yet no consequences. WHY? Fix fix fix
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Yes they really did I'm sorry but they made it so obvious with the whole secret house thing and them CHOOSING Helen to be put in the secret house .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    Yes shes tied to Northern& Shell talent agency, owned by Richard Desmond, who also owns Daily Star& C5.

Ohhhh very interesting! And it all becomes clear. Well no need to ever watch again then.
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the Tellymix poll Helen would suddenly get hundreds and Hundreds of votes in the small hours of the morning ,During the day time Ashleigh was beating her 2 to 1 . Someone was bumping up Helen in the polls in the middle of the night ,to make her win look Genuine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No the Ashleigh internet campaigns fixed it for Helen..........payback by the viewer...

This is exactly how I feel.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The final 2 weeks were basically the producers pushing Helen's redemption. It wouldn't surprise me if the twitter campaign for Helen originated at C5 in their PR dept
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abarthman wrote: »
    Are some of your wearing tinfoil hats?

Do you actually realise how ridiculous all these "fix" allegations sound?

It's a TV gameshow.

Your favourite didn't win.

Accept it and move on.

I never had a favourite. what I do mind is it being a fix
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    She was always going to win from the start, doesn't she have some sort of connection to Richard Desmond, the guy who owns C5? I've read that she, Steven and Kimberly are all signed to a company that Desmond has ties to. If Helen didn't win it would have been Steven, Kimberly or any of the other house mates that are associated with Richmond.

Richard Desmond isn't in charge of channel 5 anymore, however the transition to Viacom was delayed down to OFCOM issues. When a series is manipulated sensationally its an indication how the channel have been managerless. I hope Viacom do a much better job of owning channel 5 than what Richard Desmond has done, mr Desmond has made a right pigs ear of bb and channel 5. >:(
  • playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They wanted this from the beginning! Everyone has lapped it up. Don't understand it.
  • Lois JonesLois Jones Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Oh yeah OP, think I'm done with it now after watching them all. Sad goodbye to BB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The final 2 weeks were basically the producers pushing Helen's redemption. It wouldn't surprise me if the twitter campaign for Helen originated at C5 in their PR dept

Not surprising when old when channel 5 boss owns the agency Helen works for.