[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,259
    Forum Member
    What happened...I missed it :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    sparkle_18 wrote: »
    What happened...I missed it :sleep:

Oh some security guard got stabbed and died, while the 'offender' was treated and lived, and other rambling Holby nonsense!

But what I thought was interesting was Ric Griiffins little speech at the end - I'm sure it was a nod to Obama.

But in answer to my question, not only did nobody see it, nobody cared enough to click on this thread. Better pay attention Holby producers and script writers :)
  • Options
    winactivewinactive Posts: 2,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rxprn wrote: »
    Don't suppose anyone here saw it?
    :eek:

Read here.

Catch up here.
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    But in answer to my question, not only did nobody see it, nobody cared enough to click on this thread. Better pay attention Holby producers and script writers :)

Maybe because most Holby fans discuss it here - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=262777
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    Maybe because most Holby fans discuss it here - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=262777

Strange - I thought I'd done a complete search before posting this.

I apologise to the entire internet :(
  • Options
    daniel hallidaydaniel halliday Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh some security guard got stabbed and died, while the 'offender' was treated and lived, and other rambling Holby nonsense!

But what I thought was interesting was Ric Griiffins little speech at the end - I'm sure it was a nod to Obama.

you posted this rubbish in the holby thread as well, it was not a nod to that thing obama, it was a character in a tv show making a statement to the press about the nhs and the safety of staff in that hospital,