Options

What a cow Rochelle Wiseman from The Saturday's is!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People claiming The Saturdays are amatuers and talentless really should check out them actually singing live on YouTube. I highly recommend an acoustic version of Chasing Lights.
  • Options
    hardylanehardylane Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are GIRL BANDS... and, by definition, are pointless and worthless. "Fame and riches" wannabes each and every one.

It's not as if they have sat in their bedroom crafting their songwriting skills.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she should bleach her skin for a change. It seems to be a trend after MJ now after that baseball player metioned on the DS forums.
    WTF!

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she should bleach her skin for a change. It seems to be a trend after MJ now after that baseball player metioned on the DS forums.

Did you pluck that comment from your bum? What has that got to do with anything? Racist much?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    On the fact Dolly Rockers have been dropped she said this!

Haha... oh what a shame!" Rochelle Wiseman told DS. "That's really bad and I'm sure there are loads of fans out there who are going to be really sad about it!"

Obviously gloating in a piss take manner.

I hope she doesn't believe in karma as the Saturday's could well find themselves dropped by next Sping as there recent offerings haven't performed either.

Stupid girl

That is so true, the girl is a complete plank, she was on Never Mind the Buzzcocks and she came across as completely thick. :D
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    That is so true, the girl is a complete plank, she was on Never Mind the Buzzcocks and she came across as completely thick. :D

neither rochelle nor frankie came across particularly well on there.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if Rochelle is a cow or not (will, literally she clearly isn't, but you know what I mean) but I do like the Saturdays a lot. I love their cover of Just Can't Get Enough; it's better than Depeche Mode's original (I know that's heresy to many people, but it's what I think)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if Rochelle is a cow or not (will, literally she clearly isn't, but you know what I mean) but I do like the Saturdays a lot. I love their cover of Just Can't Get Enough; it's better than Depeche Mode's original (I know that's heresy to many people, but it's what I think)

I'll pretend I didn't read that :sleep:

Back in the world where people have taste :p , I couldn't pick a Saturday out of a line up, or whistle you a bar of any of their tunes. And very pleased about it I am too :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll pretend I didn't read that :sleep:

Back in the world where people have taste :p , I couldn't pick a Saturday out of a line up, or whistle you a bar of any of their tunes. And very pleased about it I am too :)

How can you say you don't like them if you've never actually heard them? Or is it just that they don't fit into what you assume to be 'cool'? And is that why you're 'pleased' about it? I'm sorry to single you out, but it really bugs me. You've never heard any of their music, but you're saying you don't like them, and insinuating that the fact of that means you have 'taste'. Are you scared to listen to them in case you end up liking them?

I'm assuming you've seen a picture of them and seen how they're marketed and that alone is putting you off liking them, regardless of their music or not. Sorry but if that's the case then you need to grow up.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can you say you don't like them if you've never actually heard them? Or is it just that they don't fit into what you assume to be 'cool'? And is that why you're 'pleased' about it? I'm sorry to single you out, but it really bugs me. You've never heard any of their music, but you're saying you don't like them, and insinuating that the fact of that means you have 'taste'. Are you scared to listen to them in case you end up liking them?

I'm assuming you've seen a picture of them and seen how they're marketed and that alone is putting you off liking them, regardless of their music or not. Sorry but if that's the case then you need to grow up.

where did they say they'd "never actually heard them?"

there are plenty of bands i've heard songs by, but haven't liked... so i don't listen to them again, and so forget how the songs go.

i couldn't whistle you these songs, but i've heard them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pfft :rolleyes: to the bit in bold. I like some Girls Aloud songs, was a huge Take Thatter in my day, and loved NKOTB (possibly showing my age now!).

I have heard their stuff, it was just bland and instantly forgettable, so I forgot it, and their bland, forgettable faces for that matter.

I'm not sure I care for your tone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where did they say they'd "never actually heard them?"

there are plenty of bands i've heard songs by, but haven't liked... so i don't listen to them again, and so forget how the songs go.

i couldn't whistle you these songs, but i've heard them.

Thankee for defence :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Frankie didn't have much of a personality on NMTB I agree! The Saturdays have great songs but when they perform they tend to look like they're going through the motions.
    I also can't wait until Candy Rock come out. They're supporting Chipmunk on tour this summer... at last a girlband that write their own music!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Frankie didn't have much of a personality on NMTB I agree! The Saturdays have great songs but when they perform they tend to look like they're going through the motions.
    I also can't wait until Candy Rock come out. They're supporting Chipmunk on tour this summer... at last a girlband that write their own music!!

who on earth is candy rock? Im presuming its a band you are in judging by your posts?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know who the Dolly Rockers are, either!
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know who the Dolly Rockers are, either!
    exactly ,just who are these acts?
    are they supposed to be well known
    The Saturdays I've heard of ,the orthers i haven't:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Rochelle is the Cheryl of the group- in terms of bitchiness.
    Bet Rochelle regrets saying that now! esp as their album is not doing very well. Still I'm on Team Saturdays on this one, can't stand DR!
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    who on earth is candy rock? Im presuming its a band you are in judging by your posts?

I'm always a bit suspicous when someone with a very low post count digs out a thread from 5 months ago.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was wondering that too :confused: Or do they mean Candy Rain?
  • Options
    trawets09trawets09 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Rochelle

If you want to pick on a girlband/ex girlband b*tch try Keisha Buchanan now that is a COW
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    I'm always a bit suspicous when someone with a very low post count digs out a thread from 5 months ago.....

Yeah thats what made me have a nosey at her previous posts.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trawets09 wrote: »
    If you want to pick on a girlband/ex girlband b*tch try Keisha Buchanan now that is a COW
    :yawn::sleep::rolleyes:
  • Options
    caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trawets09 wrote: »
    I like Rochelle

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dolly Rockers, Candy Rock - whoever comes up with these names needs to be shot :eek:
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Dolly Rockers, Candy Rock - whoeve comes up with these names needs to be shot :eek:

:D my thoughts exactly.