Options

Come on - How many of you said she would walk after a few days.

JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
Forum Member
✭✭
To be honest I thought Josie seemed to really be enjoying herself and was standing out amongst the big guns as a great HMt and a contender for the ultimate crown.
But now she has done what loads of you said she would.
I for one am not sorry I must admit and although as I said she was holding her own, her loudness and laughing I think would have grated on them - it did me.
I dont blame Nadia and John for pointing stuff out about John though, its only what we have been saying.
He may care about her but his none kiss said it was more as a friend to me.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me kind of ( I said she'd be voted out first)
    here post 25... I was half right:p
  • Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I thought she would struggle without her B11 HMs and especially after the ultimate HMs started commenting on John James
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said she'd walk on day 3.
    I didnt think she could survive this kind of psychological onslaught.
    She's already won, there's nothing in UBB for her.
    I'm sad she walked, she coudlve won this too.
  • Options
    BenchBench Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't want her to win BB11 and I didn't want her to win this - WTF has she DONE?????

It's all about The Dowling now :cool:
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    I said on Tuesday(http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1336475) she would leave because she is afraid JJ is going to find another girl. LOL She can't competed with the ultimate housemates as she is not the centre of attention anymore, I'm glad she is gone.:)
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised. Not because it's her, I've always thought that most of them wouldn't want to stick around (except Mario)

She's won, why face the chance of losing.

What do you actually get if you win UBB?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did, I said she would be out of her depth and she was, she didn't go on any kind of journey or turmoil in her BB experience, never had to face the public, got a free pass to the final, didn't give us any legend status moments, she was a mediocre housemate and winner, it is the truth. Nice girl but that is it. When you throw someone like that into a house with massive personalities she is going to sink fast.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually Pam Spurr a qualified psychologist on BBLB hinted as such on Monday. She said Josie had all this adoration from the men in the house and that she would struggle in the UBB house. Personally I think she was outclassed by
    Her new housemates. She is also totally insecure in relation to JJ. I wouldn't be surprised if dear Dr Pammy hasn't advised them to get her out before the nations sweetheart crumples and spoils the publics illusions. Thank goodness I say as really fed up of BB and ultimate BB being the Josie show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't predict her walking, however i was under the impression then that there was a 250k prize money winnings, I only found out this afternoon after she had gone that this isn't the case so in hindsight why would she not walk as I never heard anyone saying anything about her getting a fee.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been out all day, not seen anything at all, logged on here, couldnt' believe she has walked! :eek: Then saw no staff tried to stop her, and he happened to be in the car park waiting for her. :yawn:

Don't care why she has, just glad her and him are off my screens. I don't watch any spin off programmes or buy the tweenie mags.

They are gone.

End of.

Hurrah. :D

Enjoying UBB even more now. Brian D to win!! :D
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    I said before she won.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    I'm not surprised. Not because it's her, I've always thought that most of them wouldn't want to stick around (except Mario)

She's won, why face the chance of losing.

What do you actually get if you win UBB?

£250,000 apparently
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £250,000 apparently

Bllimey. I wonder if anybody told her. :)

Finding out

The winner gets £250,000
    and that you were favourite is a bit of a blow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I knew she would walk. I told people that it's pointless voting for her to win cos you're voting for a hm for UBB & she won't be there for long. Josie said to JJ2 that she's already won cos of the experience in the house plus meeting john james & finding love. I discussed this earlier with a friend that if such is the case, then what is she still doing in the house, she must only be there for the fame & that fame means more to her than john james.

But since she's left, she's concluded that her doomed relationship with john james means more to her. But the reality is, she is a very weak woman, she is so insecure, that is why she left!