It's Mine... All Mine (Part 24)

Comments

• Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did til around 4 and then my body was saying "I had enough kip now thankyou" :o:D

Still it was pleasant to lie and listen to the dawn chorus and wait til getting up time ^_^

I was a bit like that this morning but not quite that early then I fell back asleep :D

I love hearing the birds but let's say that they were tucked up in their nests this morning hiding from the gales :o
    Afternoon all.

Hope everyone is good. Sorry I've hardly posted on here for the past few days.

Good to see you Eugene, I'm still on one in BB about Olive (K shitty Hopkins) >:(
    Just to let you lot know I have no bloomin IC or phone at home and they may not fix it til the 7th April! I will pop in when I can, currently at me son's, got to read the work emails somehow :eek:

Eh!

I will post in your Birthday thread tomorrow Twass, your card will hopefully arrive in the morning as I left it on the coffee table on Sunday :p I assure you it is on its way ;-)x
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    You have a busy holibob but in reality it will be constructive as I doss about for a week. I'm actually looking forward to the couple of weeks in May with one week in Dorset and MONKEY WORLD :p So pleased with what your are achieving

I slept like a baby, I was shattered last night but then was awake about 6 but dozed :D
    Very true but you've earnt the right to doss :) I shall have a few dossy days I'm hoping. WOOP. I have been both Dorset and Monkey World. You're going to have sooooooooo much fun :D Thank you lovely. Managed to write just over 600 words today for my dissertation ^_^

Bless you. I managed to sleep before 1am last night and then was woken up by my sis just before 7am because my mum left her key in the door overnight so she couldn't get in >:(:D
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marinford arc... Dang near boring me off One Piece.
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Managed to get on net briefly! :D I will look out for the postie Mrs T, thank you! xxxx
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope you have a good one Twass. Sorry, I wasn't able to get you a card, but still wish you all the best and many happy returns :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you have a good one Twass. Sorry, I wasn't able to get you a card, but still wish you all the best and many happy returns :)

No worries eug xx :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Very true but you've earnt the right to doss :) I shall have a few dossy days I'm hoping. WOOP. I have been both Dorset and Monkey World. You're going to have sooooooooo much fun :D Thank you lovely. Managed to write just over 600 words today for my dissertation ^_^

Bless you. I managed to sleep before 1am last night and then was woken up by my sis just before 7am because my mum left her key in the door overnight so she couldn't get in >:(:D

I'm so excited to see the monkeys, I think it's because we have a lot in common :D You'll get through your essay, do some bit sizes if it gets on top of you :)

Really ready for the break now Crazy but it's been fun, I was full of chocolate and rice krispies today :p

Managed to get on net briefly! :D I will look out for the postie Mrs T, thank you! xxxx

Oh I hope it's arrived Twass and hope you've had a brilliant day xx
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so excited to see the monkeys, I think it's because we have a lot in common :D You'll get through your essay, do some bit sizes if it gets on top of you :)

Really ready for the break now Crazy but it's been fun, I was full of chocolate and rice krispies today :p
    I bet you are :D I was when we went. Thank you lovely. Guessing you saw my status from earlier? Going to work on my journal article later to give my head a rest about bloody hearing impairments :D

Yeah I bet you are and I saw your pic hehe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks Mrs T for the smashing birthday card :D I have made a Birthday Wall blu-tacking up all the cards, I will leave them up the whole of April :D
  • mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    Anyone in? :D

I've become a library member - they've brought in a new scheme that gives you TWO whole hours on the net for free :D :kitty: :D
    Forum Member
    I'm so excited to see the monkeys
    As the actress said to Charles Darwin ;-) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoo hoo musty, are you still there? I've just got back online at home! Woohoooo! :p
    Forum Member
    Yoo hoo musty, are you still there? I've just got back online at home! Woohoooo! :p
    I'm here Twass :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here Twass :D

Cor, two whole hours of internet a day, you little devil you :D
    Forum Member
    Cor, two whole hours of internet a day, you little devil you :D
    I know - good ennit? I can stay longer :)
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately I have to go shopping now Twass - but I'm sure to catch you or other Miners soon :D

Toodle-pip :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    I bet you are :D I was when we went. Thank you lovely. Guessing you saw my status from earlier? Going to work on my journal article later to give my head a rest about bloody hearing impairments :D

Yeah I bet you are and I saw your pic hehe.

I did see your status yesterday, it's best to walk away for a time and then go back :) You can do it x

Oh I will love the monkeys as I adore animals. Finished now Crazy and will enjoy my week off, bit of a sore throat which is mild considering the bugs going around school!
    Many thanks Mrs T for the smashing birthday card :D I have made a Birthday Wall blu-tacking up all the cards, I will leave them up the whole of April :D

So pleased it got there as had concerns that the pillar box was full to heaving and had to press mail down! That is a great idea, are you going to plant the seeds and see what happens LMAO :D

A late hello to you Musty, hope all is well in your world :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could try to germinate them Mrs T but gawd knows what I'd get!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could try to germinate them Mrs T but gawd knows what I'd get!

:blush::D

Stick 'em in a pot in the back garden and see what happens :p A parent bought me a massive Easter Egg from Sainsbury's I was like :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :blush::D

Stick 'em in a pot in the back garden and see what happens :p A parent bought me a massive Easter Egg from Sainsbury's I was like :o

I have got a Marmite Easter egg and a chocolate chicken with mini eggs! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have got a Marmite Easter egg and a chocolate chicken with mini eggs! :D

:o:o Your one sick woman you :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o:o Your one sick woman you :D

I feel a bit queasy having scoffed half the Marmite egg :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel a bit queasy having scoffed half the Marmite egg :o:D

*slaps around chops*

You should not open Easters Eggs before Easter >:( that is bad Twassy :D

Went to The Range today that has just opened, it was like claustrophobia outbreak! It's huge but so crammed in and was busy so ended up at Dunelm Mill instead. Got myself two memory foam pillows :)

I'm looking after next doors cat, I've just been in to check on her but she must be dossing on the bed upstairs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I avoided all shopping today cos I knew it would be hellish!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I avoided all shopping today cos I knew it would be hellish!

I cannot understand the lunacy, no money? It was like a run up to Christmas today! :confused: I'll bob into Sainsbury's tomorrow for essentials such as food :D