Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't make this stuff up.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Romance lives!!!
    I know. *sniff* It warms the cockles of your heart.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    I know. *sniff* It warms the cockles of your heart.

I'm not so sure I'd want to sniff those cockles.
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems, as usual that I'm a bit late to the party, but thought I'd add my comments anyway.
    Barbidoll wrote: »
    tally, ireally thought my user name would have given it away, ha, ha, rather un-original I think... titters to oneself... Yes I truelly have had enough of the Chawners to last me a lifetime..sadly my health is still suffering 2 years after the after math, & am still unfit to look for employment,, But hey-ho, I got through it in the end..I may pop in from time to time... Its been a pleasure spending my first year as a silent obsrever & this last year as a poster.. You guys & gals are hilarious... Sad that Alfie left, she was the backbone & Im sure Im not the only one that misses her... Good Night.:sleep:

Barbie - I had no idea - I hope you're doing better now and I hope you're loving your Chawner-free life. All the best.
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Phil's an idiot posting all this stuff on facebook, where thousands of people have access to his rantings. He could find himself up on more charges, he's more or less accusing the legal profession and the police force of being in cahoots with the neighbour, and he needs to be very, very sure of his facts before he says anything more. I wonder if anyone will tip off the 'jug' that Philth thinks he's corrupt?:eek:

Sam's not disabled, if she was, she'd be getting benefits for it, I can't see the Chawners passing up the chance for more free money. She struggles to read and write, but I reckon that's because her mum and dad couldn't be arsed to insist she went to school on a regular basis. She's a qualified hairdresser, isn't she?

Phil's never been complimented for his brains though has he? Its scary when someone who isn't that smart believes they are clever - I can't believe he thinks its OK to put all this on Facebook.

You're all right about Sam and her "special needs" the only need she has is education. She was able to communicate in America. .
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    LilAud wrote: »
    Me again!! Looks like he has got the hint and taken the link down.

Though I've just noticed the silly fool has left a link up to it he posted in the comments to his post on their court case.

About Sam's 'learning difficulties', two things occur to me.

Firstly, that and the panic attack Phil said she had suggests she didn't do to well under questioning in court (which I presume they underwent yesterday).

Secondly, this isn't the first time Philth has lied about the Chawner's heath. Didn't he claim Aud had cancer once before backtracking?

And what everyone here has been saying about Sam's supposed disability is true. One thing the Chawners are never slow about it getting all the money they think are owed to them. They wouldn't have missed claiming for this one.

Sam's educational level does seem poor (watching the BFC episode rerun last night her reading ability does seem to be below Emma's), but considering how poor Phil's is (and I expect Aud never bothered to help her kids learn as there was probably something on the telly at the time) it seems to be the result of poor education, not a disability.

Kids that aren't helped to read and write by their parents are at a severe disadvantage when it comes to state education.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    'Though I've just noticed the silly fool has left a link up to it he posted in the comments to his post on their court case.[/I

Silly me - I thought for one moment he had grown some brains:D All he has done is hidden it in his rant about corruption in the English judicial system. That will mean that no one can find it and it can't be used as evidence in his next court case lol!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Panic attacks in court eh? Well I'm not surprised, the prosecuting solicitor probably tied her up in knots as Samantha can't express herself unless she can call someone names or hit them! Was probably frustration because she wanted to eff and blind at the solicitor!

The Chawner's must be in shock - for once their various ailments, diabilities and 'special needs' (i'm still :confused: at that one) didn't give them a free ride! For once the Chawns were accountable for their actions, they couldn't just pass this off as 'in the genes' and 'it's not our fault!'. No one gave a monkeys about their so-called illnesses, they had to explain themselves and were found wanting. Sympathy wasn't forthcoming. What a fair old shock the system that must have been for them. About bloomin' time! :cool:

I wonder what odds I'd get at Ladbrokes that one of the Chawns will break their 'straining order'? I'm not a betting woman but I might make an exception in this case, I'd be quids in! :D The Chawn's just aren't going to be able to help themselves as they're so indignant at the 'injustice' of it all! :D
    Forum Member
    I find it very strange that there was no mention of any defence that was put forward - like the Asda receipt lol!!.

Do you think they thought that the complainant was a more believable witness than our chunkie chums:eek:

Or do you think that they watched some of the BFC and realised what potty mouths they all were and the noise that they make was entirely consistent with what they were accused of:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it very strange that there was no mention of any defence that was put forward - like the Asda receipt lol!!.

Do you think they thought that the complainant was a more believable witness than our chunkie chums:eek:

Or do you think that they watched some of the BFC and realised what potty mouths they all were and the noise that they make was entirely consistent with what they were accused of:D:D

They'll be blaming the BIO channel next saying they didn't get a fair trial because people were already prejudiced about them due to the 'bad editing' :D

Ooops! I should shut up, I'll be giving them ideas! :eek:

EDIT: And I can only think that the prosecution blew a hole in their hole in their so-called 'defence'. Once they couldn't have been elsewhere their number was up!
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    They'll be blaming the BIO channel next saying they didn't get a fair trial because people were already prejudiced about them due to the 'bad editing' :D

Ooops! I should shut up, I'll be giving them ideas! :eek:

Good job it wasn't trial by Jury then. As a potential juror you are asked by the judge if you have any knowledge or connection with the accused, witnesses and complainant. I wonder how many would have watched the shows and ruled themselves out lol!!

Wonder if it is worthwhile asking the local paper for more detail and whether they are investigating the alleged corruption in our court system:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I don't think anyone has posted the full Facebook accusations, just snippets - is this because we can't discuss it or is it ok now as they have been convicted and therefore we can't prejudice it.

Given the above I am going to post it and face the wrath later :D

Firstly can I just say that I would like to give his status an award for longest sentence without any punctuation:
    Wrongly accused of swearing in the street at a neighbour who is an x magistrate

We went to court in April in Blackburn and our solicitor stopped it has she had worked there and had her colleges still working there and it was a transfer to Preston yesterday it supposed to happened on the Wednesday and the police issued the £80.00 fine each on the Sunday so we appealed against it we went to Pre...ston so the x magistrate took the police officer and a witness in her car to the court we all think we have all been setup has our solicitor was saying something her solicitor would stop it and the jug would agree with him Samantha had a panic attack her witness did not her us swear just seen us pull up in the car so it was her word against us and it come back she had won the jug said you abused this old lady and it will not be tolerated so we have got to pay £270.00 pounds conversation to her and £240.00 to the court for something we have not done and after the court the police officer was laughing with the witness and to the magistrate and I have never heard of the witness giving a lift to the police officer all set up and the neighbour has got a straining order against us so all she has got to do know is say we have over to her house and then just ring the police and have us done again with her lies so we think she know someone at Preston court to we have got to do something but we do not know where to go from here she cannot get away with it and the media was also there so it looks like it will be in the papers to and the neighbour was talking to them I just want to say we did not do any of this and this is so unfair we do not deserve it you all take care love Phil and family xxxx

Mad Muriel has posted her support:
    I am just so disgusted at our legel system, I would consider an appeal your right you have all been left open to what ever she wants to say and do, If I were you I would be looking to move away from her ,and a fresh start some were, you should not have to leave your home but you must consider your health all of you,,and look for a nice rented property some were or get on to your local mp, and see if they can give you a housing association property,which will be bigger anyway for all your needs, you just cant go on like this, worrying what is going to be said from one day to the next, and it is doing nothing for your heart problem philip, or for audreys health, and not good for the girls who look after you and care for you, cant live frightened of leaving your own home for fear of what you will be acussed of, and that is my opinion wonder if anyone else feels the same, would be good to know, so come on chawner fans lets hear what you all think, support the chawners,now when they need you,

I have awarded this 2nd place for longest sentence with lack of punctuation as she has used some but not all in the right places :D

Not sure if Kiley is a COC, here is her post:
    I do hope the conviction won't affect Sam's job? Some employers can use this as a reason to dismiss someone.
    Forum Member
    Don't think posting it could prejudice them - I think they did that out of their own mouths lol!!
    Forum Member
    The ASDA defence clearly didn't work. The news report says the threatening behaviour happened as they returned from shopping so they could have waved all the receipts in the world at the Jug and it wouldn't have made any difference.

It won't be a wake up call to the Chawners though, just as the ASBOs and brushes with the law in the past haven't, because it isn't their fault. The entire legal system of the UK is corrupt and out to get them because it is jealous of their fame. Yes, that's the reason. Not them behaving like petulant four years in the middle of a temper tantrum or abusing old women for no discernable reason.

And I think the Chawners actually believe this. It isn't some hamfisted attempt to avoid blame, they honestly believe it isn't their fault!
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    The ASDA defence clearly didn't work. The news report says the threatening behaviour happened as they returned from shopping so they could have waved all the receipts in the world at the Jug and it wouldn't have made any difference.

It won't be a wake up call to the Chawners though, just as the ASBOs and brushes with the law in the past haven't, because it isn't their fault. The entire legal system of the UK is corrupt and out to get them because it is jealous of their fame. Yes, that's the reason. Not them behaving like petulant four years in the middle of a temper tantrum or abusing old women for no discernable reason.

And I think the Chawners actually believe this. It isn't some hamfisted attempt to avoid blame, they honestly believe it isn't their fault!
    Oh they do, that is obvious. Some one posted the certificate of recognition on Phil's page, the one that states "presented to the Chawner family because it really honestly isn't their fault" (the link is posted a page or two back in this thread) and Phil immediately shared it with his 5000 facebook friends, with the words "Thank You" underneath. What a chump.

That being said, he's now deleted it, possibly because Emma, not being as thick as he is, realised it was sarcasm at it's finest and not genuine sympathy for them.

I find it ironic that the Chawners have always complained of being the ones who are bullied - by neighbours, by people in shops, in the street, at whatever work experience anyone of them has ever done - yet they are now labelled as detestable bullies themselves, by a jug, of all people.
    Forum Member
    And judging by his FB page some people do support them and think that what has happened is so unfair. Surely not all of their 'friends' are CoC members:eek::eek:

ASBO's are not that easy to get so they must have been given plenty of warnings. They are just a thoroughly unlovely family.

I wonder if they are the ones who are in Eric Pickles 120,000 people in the country who will be targetted by the new interventions? Bet that will work a treat lol!!:cool:
    Forum Member
    Well Phil is being asked again about the race for life that E and S are 'doing' tomorrow (allegedly lol)

No response so far but he is responding to other messages. I suspect the girls (sorry women) might be having an attack of the vapours after all that stress.
    Forum Member
    Well, Sam's off sick from work, so that's her excused. And, of course, Chawner logic dictates that if she can't do it, then Emma can't either.

We all know they were never entered in it. It's just another attempt by Philth to get a better reaction from the public. Just like saying Aud had cancer and Sam has a learning disability.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe Phil thought that certificate was for real :D

You couldn't make it up!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Mad Muriel not know of the Chawner's past? That they were evicted because of their bad behaviour so they have virtually no chance of getting a council/housing association house? That they've wound the neighbours up practically everywhere they've lived so have had to continually move house? (until now - they're stuck where they are because even private renters don't want them!) That they're not quite the innocents Phil is making them out to be?
    Forum Member
    I see that some kind soul has given Phil a link on how to appeal against a conviction.

This saga could run longer than the BFC series!!
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see that some kind soul has given Phil a link on how to appeal against a conviction.

This saga could run longer than the BFC series!!

What a shame they're not being filmed now, Bio could really have gone over the top with this, but I suppose Philth would say it was the bad editing and they didn't do it.
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    What a shame they're not being filmed now, Bio could really have gone over the top with this, but I suppose Philth would say it was the bad editing and they didn't do it.

At least it keeps them public eye and Bio might get more viewers.

If they did film it would it be called Chawn Court - a story of everyday folk up against the corrupt justice system in Britain:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least it keeps them public eye and Bio might get more viewers.

If they did film it would it be called Chawn Court - a story of everyday folk up against the corrupt justice system in Britain:D

I'd watch it :o

:D

And I'm watching last night's episode now and in the infamous Audrey 'trifle' scene I never realised now often Phil says 'lettuce'! It's like he can't think of any other green veg other than the humble lettuce :D
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I'd watch it :o

:D

So would I :eek::eek::eek:
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been trying to reply to this thread all day but my phone wouldn't let me. Bah! Do you think they used one of those lawyers that advertise on telly? You know, the ones that defend women with broken haircuts... Do you reckon there was a court artist? I'd love to see what she would have drawn! :D