Gunnar's messed up
Will's messed up
Juliet continues to be messed up
and Rayna continues to think she can solve everyone's problems

S.N.A.F.U. :D

Comments

• celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for the inevitable 3 men and a baby scenes . :)
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Dear oh dear.

Scarlet's messed up
    Gunnar's messed up
    Will's messed up
    Juliet continues to be messed up
    and Rayna continues to think she can solve everyone's problems

S.N.A.F.U. :D

I was going to say it felt like the 'Empire Strikes Back' in terms of where everyone is. E.g. All messed up.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew it was never gonna happen but I'm glad they revealed Deacon didn't die straight away & didn't drag it out for ages!

So how long do we reckon it'll be before Juliette is regretting her decision to party & drink & leave Avery & baby Cadence?

I have to say Im looking forward to the 3 men & a baby scenes I hope we see lots of them 😂
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,149
    Forum Member
    I kinda wanna see a happy juliette. Still don't care about Deaconn/Rayna as a couple I likeDeacon in his individual scenes cant he be with rayna just not have me see it.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can anymore misery descend on Scarlet? Poor girl has been through enough already! Beginning to think that Juliet is schizophrenic, one minute happy to change diapers, the next back to her old ways.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,149
    Forum Member
    Wasnt it an act for avery to get the pics for the mags. she didnt really wanna see the kid
    I was expecting scarletts mums death.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratings are down in the US, I was saying in the ratings thread, that I think they've made a mistake making the start of the season so bleak. Hardly anything fun is happening and they are all so miserable.

The show is best when they are having fun.

Scarlett has always been moody but with her mother and her relationship with Gunnar breaking down, things aren't getting any better for her.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ratings are down in the US, I was saying in the ratings thread, that I think they've made a mistake making the start of the season so bleak. Hardly anything fun is happening and they are all so miserable.

The show is best when they are having fun.

Scarlett has always been moody but with her mother and her relationship with Gunnar breaking down, things aren't getting any better for her.

What a boring show it would be if they were all happy and having fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes and making it bleak is doing so well?

And since when have happy fun shows been boring?

The Goldbergs is a great happy fun show that is not boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes and making it bleak is doing so well?

And since when have happy fun shows been boring?

The Goldbergs is a great happy fun show that is not boring.

Because The Goldbergs is a comedy. That's why. Comedies are always fun and happy.

Nashville is a one hour musical soap opera drama. You can't compare. The key word being drama, which means there will be drama plus hard times and misery. No different to the misery we see in Grey's anatomy, Scandal, Empire and pretty much nearly every other drama show on television now.

If people are moaning that Nashvlle is bleak and miserable, then they have watched the wrong show for the last three years. Or should avoid drama's all together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you are just being contrary for the sake of it.

Of course people know Nashville is a drama, but it has always got the balance right between being fun and dramatic.

This season has started of too bleakly, and the ratings show that.

It needs SOME fun or the ratings will continue to slide.

Juliette used to provide some of the comic relief with her Diva outbursts but that's been over taken by her Post Natal Depression storyline.

Hopefully the 'Three Men and a Baby' story line will provide some fun.

There was also the music side to balance things out. If their personal lives weren't going well they could at least put on a concert and do some fun songs to bring more life to the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course people know Nashville is a drama, but it has always got the balance right between being fun and dramatic.

Juliette used to provide some of the comic relief with her Diva outbursts but that's been over taken by her Post Natal Depression storyline.

There was also the music side to balance things out. If their personal lives weren't going well they could at least put on a concert and do some fun songs to bring more life to the show.

Not at all but i won't continue to debate with you if i am being accused of something I am not. Conversation over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not at all but i won't continue to debate with you if i am being accused of something I am not. So i am ending this soon to be argument now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No worries, I just hope the producers of Nashville realise their mistake before it is too late, and inject some more fun into the show, so that fans can be drawn back and the show get another season.

They've realised the political stuff was off putting and righted that wrong, now they need to realise the show is best when there is a balance of drama and fun storylines, with a dash of good music.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the song between Maddie and Juliette. They are still writing Maddie as a brat though. Must every teen act out?

I would like them to make a story about Gunnar catching HIV from having unprotected sex with strangers. Bit of a downer I know but realistic.

I hope Scarlette and Deacon make up soon, she was right about him being selfish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG did anyone watch last night's episode
    In shock. Great twist,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG did anyone watch last night's episode
    In shock. Great twist,

Yep I just watched the episode & I didn't see that ending coming 😱😳
    Or shall I say I thought someone was going over the edge but changed my mind between Jeff & Colt before Jeff finally went over - I knew Juliette wasn't going over!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this will break Juliette even more and likely lead up to Hayden's temporary departure from the show, as she temporary left the show due to depression in real life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this will break Juliette even more and likely lead up to Hayden's temporary departure from the show, as she temporary left the show due to depression in real life.
    I have seen the promo for the next episode & if she does break it might not be straight away it looks like she's going to deny being there when it happened 😳

I know Juliette will have to be written out because of Hayden's real life issues but I think she's still around for a few more episodes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is. She's around until episode 8 or nine.
  • bobblabobbla Posts: 11,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey i didn't see that coming. I thought Colt was a gonna. I didn't know Haydn had had problems IRL although her relentless depressing storylines would be enough to bring anyones mood down, I want happy diva Juliette back!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :eek: Scarlett's hair. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know. Two major shocks. Jeff's death and Scarlett's hair. Too much for my young heart to handle.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the loss of locks, this episode was one long misery-fest. Only good thing was that Maddie wasn't in it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Apart from the loss of locks, this episode was one long misery-fest. Only good thing was that Maddie wasn't in it.

Maddie was back to her brattish self. rolleyes