HO - Zak & Calvin

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'll pop this question in spoiler tags just incase anybody didn't see the flashforward episode and doesn't know about the upcoming storyline..
I was just wondering if I have missed something that has gone off between Zak and Calvin, as Zak seems to be one of the suspects of killing Calvin.. and if I remember correctly, Des has to stop Zak from punching Calvin at his wedding?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blemished wrote: »
    I'll pop this question in spoiler tags just incase anybody didn't see the flashforward episode and doesn't know about the upcoming storyline..
    I was just wondering if I have missed something that has gone off between Zak and Calvin, as Zak seems to be one of the suspects of killing Calvin.. and if I remember correctly, Des has to stop Zak from punching Calvin at his wedding?

Nothing has been revealed yet so I'm guessing it'll be shown in the next few episodes but I'm guessing it's to do with Caleb.
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Im confused as to how Calvin fins out Rhys involvment in Josh's crash.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Im confused as to how Calvin fins out Rhys involvment in Josh's crash.

Is that why Rhys is a suspect then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lily.xo wrote: »
    Nothing has been revealed yet so I'm guessing it'll be shown in the next few episodes but I'm guessing it's to do with Caleb.

Thank you. :)

I've missed a few episodes recently but didn't think anything had happened between them, but thought I'd check just incase.
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    lily.xo wrote: »
    Is that why Rhys is a suspect then?

Thats what im guessing Calvin did say "If you want my advice secrets don't say secrets for long"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blemished wrote: »
    Thank you. :)

I've missed a few episodes recently but didn't think anything had happened between them, but thought I'd check just incase.

No problem :)
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Thats what im guessing Calvin did say "If you want my advice secrets don't say secrets for long"

That's surely not a reason to kill someone. I'm disappointed.