Options

Nigel Pearson Sacked

1235»

Comments

• Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cambiasso has decided to move on. So I guess Ranieri's first big task of his new job is to find an adequate replacement for the old midfield general.

massive blow for them. wonder what he's decided he'll do. surely not west ham?
  • Options
    Grim FandangoGrim Fandango Posts: 4,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunter23 wrote: »
    massive blow for them. wonder what he's decided he'll do. surely not west ham?

MLS maybe?
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MLS maybe?

would be wasted there really. still has a lot to offer.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the bump, but saw this thread because the maker was involved in a recent one I was involved in.

Thought I'd bump it looking for hilariously stupid comments in retrospect, but looking back it's actually pretty marked how DS didn't over-react, in general, to the sacking or Claudio's appointment, so I have to say well done DS compared to the mainstream media
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leicslad46 wrote: »
    Leicester City relegated next season. Thank you james tom and alan. Your antics in thailand have cost leicester millions

Ahh, I love hindsight. It makes fools out of everyone.
  • Options
    celesticelesti Posts: 26,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly you only need to go back about a few weeks to see him guaranteeing a Spurs league win too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was perfectly fair to raise an eyebrow at the choice of Ranieri, but got to admit I had a good laugh reading back over some of the comments.
    Interesting appointment, Leicester seem to have fallen for the 'sexy' football thing like lots of clubs have. I think Allardyce would have been a better bet.
  • Options
    Stilton CheesewStilton Cheesew Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its all very harsh :p

It was a questionable appointment at the time and realistically who would have thought??!

Its like those who bet on them to win the league being heralded as smart punters all of a sudden!
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    It was perfectly fair to raise an eyebrow at the choice of Ranieri, but got to admit I had a good laugh reading back over some of the comments.

Yes, because I was the only one who thought that at the time. Half the country thought it was a daft appointment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, because I was the only one who thought that at the time. Half the country thought it was a daft appointment.

I already acknowledged as much, don't be so touchy.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    Ahh, I love hindsight. It makes fools out of everyone.

True that! ;-)
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    I already acknowledged as much, don't be so touchy.

Not being touchy, just not sure what the point of your post was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not being touchy, just not sure what the point of your post was.

Already explained that too in my original post.