Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    This sounds the sort of property PA said he wanted - closer to Brighton and rural with land - wonder if he'll put in an offer!

I do wonder how CP has been able to afford all of this - her 20% (?) cut of her clients earnings can't amount to a huge amount as she doesn't have that many management clients on her books - and some of those have other managers as well, so she won't be getting a cut of the work sorted by their other managers. Maybe the company PR side of the business is very profitable - I've no idea how much companies pay to have their PR managed for them?

Did the Barn feature a lot in the PA/KP shows? That would have made it a very profitable showcase for 'home' products (I remember her getting a free kitchen from some company) so yes, I think the PR bit would have made her a very tidy sum.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I'll make a note for the sweepstake Betty :D I don't want to speculate as there seems to be lots of contradictions but she's said July 19th for the Oz trip which would be cutting it fine for an August baby :confused:

Put me down for the 26th August ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »

Both PA and CP homes up for sale....oh dear are they expecting their finances to be hit pretty hard sometime soon :confused:
    Attractive barn conversion and setting, just a pity about the b&q boudoir themed interior
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put me down for the 26th August ...

Okey doke Betty - you're in line for a bonza prize as Pete's been commissioned to compose a special song for the winner and the pugs will be showcasing their new interpretive dance skills in a once in a lifetime performance. (You're welcome to change to 29th of Feb if you prefer :D)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Both PA and CP homes up for sale....oh dear are they expecting their finances to be hit pretty hard sometime soon :confused:
    Attractive barn conversion and setting, just a pity about the b&q boudoir themed interior

It really is.:o
    Shame someone thought it would be a good idea to hire Cynthia Paine as their interior designer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okey doke Betty - you're in line for a bonza prize as Pete's been commissioned to compose a special song for the winner and the pugs will be showcasing their new interpretive dance skills in a once in a lifetime performance. (You're welcome to change to 29th of Feb if you prefer :D)

I'm happy for the pugs show ..but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't subject me to Andres singing..
    ( OT 29th feb is my hubby's Birthday )
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Well that's a prize I would remortgage my house for;), if indeed there is a sweepstake going on, can I have Aug 4th please?
    Forum Member
    I'm happy for the pugs show ..but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't subject me to Andres singing..

Are you mad Betty, you actually don't want Pete serenading you:eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you mad Betty, you actually don't want Pete serenading you:eek::D

I can't think of anything worse than being forced to watch Andre sing..
    Forum Member
    It really is.:o
    Shame someone thought it would be a good idea to hire Cynthia Paine as their interior designer.

:D:D Can you imagine? The largest amount of tasteless tack in one place!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't think of anything worse than being forced to watch Andre sing..

Being forced to watch him sing twice dressed as the RoboAndre?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The pugs can sing if you prefer, here's a track we've been working on recently http://animalnewyork.com/2012/pug-destroyer-dogs-singing-death-metal/

How funny about your hubby - so he's a leap day babe :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pugs can sing if you prefer, here's a track we've been working on recently http://animalnewyork.com/2012/pug-destroyer-dogs-singing-death-metal/

:eek:
    "Halfway between a squealing pig and a tortured human?"
    Someone's been listening to Insania haven't they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ooooh my lord those pugs are weird ...

Re hubby ... I even proposed to him on his birthday cos its a ladies choice in leap year ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh my lord those pugs are weird ...

Re hubby ... I even proposed to him on his birthday cos its a ladies choice in leap year ;)

It's all part of a cunning plan - we put them on as the warm up act and then Pete comes on and sounds melodic and in tune in comparison.

Very romantic to have a birthday proposal :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all part of a cunning plan - we put them on as the warm up act and then Pete comes on and sounds melodic and in tune in comparison.

Very romantic to have a birthday proposal :)

What a cunning plan... Get someone/something that sounds worse than Andre so people think he isn't so bad ... SenseiSam are you sure you don't work for CAN :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a cunning plan... Get someone/something that sounds worse than Andre so people think he isn't so bad ... SenseiSam are you sure you don't work for CAN :D

Press releases, pug training - there's really no beginning to my talents ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speaking of pugs, any news on their whereabouts? Are they still MIA? Odd that Pete hasn't let us know how/where they are... considering he tells us pretty much everything else.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personal traumas come.............personal traumas go..........and Peteybabes still is an Abomination.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personal traumas come.............personal traumas go..........and Peteybabes still is an Abomination.:D

Peter is still THE Abomination ...there is no other ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter is still THE Abomination ...there is no other ;)

So true.

I feel so annoyed that PA...........the moronic idiot that I think he is.........tries to show that his sorrow/his grief/his feelings etc are of more consequence than anyone elses.

Nobody has suffered more than this clown.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So true.

I feel so annoyed that PA...........the moronic idiot that I think he is.........tries to show that his sorrow/his grief/his feelings etc are of more consequence than anyone elses.

Nobody has suffered more than this clown.:mad:

Wonder how he will handle not being DOTY for the second year running.. it's his badge of honour to show the world what a great dad he is .. And the fact it's voted for by the public is like his own personal validation that he is the best dad EVER
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder how he will handle not being DOTY for the second year running.. it's his badge of honour to show the world what a great dad he is .. And the fact it's voted for by the public is like his own personal validation that he is the best dad EVER

The Abomination that is Andre annoys me...............intensely.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He came 3rd and beat david beckham,that's good enough for me lol.
    Forum Member
    Another case of Pete spoiling Junior............J has asked for a snake for his birthday, more than likely a 5 minute phase that every child has of when they want something a bit different but what does Pete do? Obliges his whims & even admits he'll be the one looking after it.
    If he knows this is going to be the case before he's even bought it, why on earth is he giving into him?
    IMO it seems he is incapable of saying no to any of his kids demands, Pete.......if you say no, they'll no doubt be in a huff for all of 2 minutes but they will come out of it & won't stop loving them you!
This discussion has been closed.