'Good' Ofsted rated school threatens to ban pupils who mix with non-muslims

Comments

• dave666dave666 Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ilar wrote: »
    Lebanon was a Christian majority country, then it took in Muslim refugees, its now a Muslim majority country all in the space of a few years. The Christian population is now about 35%.

that is happening in England i don't understand why people don't see it
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dave666 wrote: »
    that is happening in England i don't understand why people don't see it

People see it alright. But most are afraid to speak out about it as they will (wrongly) be called racists
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    U96 wrote: »
    I worry for the future of this country.Likewise, I will be sleeping 'the big sleep'.

Or Allah will be angrily battering you about thanks to your DS posting history.

OT: Why is anyone surprised by this? of course they put a bit of shame on mixing outside the faith. Its how a faith based con is run, you need your marks to stay within the confines you can control. Like Scientology. No good if they are off mixing and learning about the stupid gods they revere are all made up by an ancient pedo goat herder.
  • Peter_BlondePeter_Blonde Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Lebanon was a Christian majority country, then it took in Muslim refugees, its now a Muslim majority country all in the space of a few years. The Christian population is now about 35%.

Problem is, it breaks the hearts of the politically correct class in the UK to admit that Sunni immigrants out-breed their christian and atheist counterparts.

Many important figures in the UK have been chastised for speaking out against Islam.
  • ilarilar Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Makes you wonder why strictly religious families move to western countries and have no intention of intergrating because of religion, they only thing they can do is segregate themselves then we end up with what amounts to tribal areas with groups of people living parallel but seperate lives - how is that diversity? Its a recipe for all sorts of civil unrest, its divistity. The other problem of course is the cultural attitude which tends to be backwards looking, we've been progressing after a fashion and if this all carries on as it is we'll be regressing especially in terms of overcrowded living conditions, disease - we already have people living on the streets, washing in fountains and urination a nd deficating on the streets as a matter of course. There were pictures of a fefugee camp in Greece and the authorities were being blamed for the mess, toilets didn't appear to be being used properly everyone seemed to do their business either in the toilet space or just outside on the floor, heaps of bottles and rubbish were just left where they were dropped, surely if you know you have to live somewhere and you are a 'desperate refugee' you can arrange your living area and surroundings better than that, someone pointed out prisoners of war had very little in the way of facilities but kept things tidy and clean as far as possible.
  • crystalladcrystallad Posts: 3,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Bradford can be taken over then there is the proof that it happens!
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crystallad wrote: »
    But it's ofsted who are acting in a racist fashion with those two examples.

My guess of their reasoning would be one is a religious muslim school thus attracting mainly Asian back ground kids. Which is no different to a rural white area attracting white kids. But ofsted deem it OK to pick on one!

Except it's absolutely nothing to do with that.

The Muslim school was last inspected in 2011. The rural school in 2014. I can't even remember the number of times the inspection criteria have changed in that time. When they last inspected the Muslim school they wouldn't have been looking for the issues that the rural school failed on. If they were to inspect it again now they would be and it would fail on those criteria.

You've also got the issue that the Muslim school is a private school which complicates matters further.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reglip wrote: »
    Isnt that a bit of a normal rule for boarding schools?

No it isn't. Also, you haven't stated if YOU think it's a good or a bad idea.
    Forum Member
    How Lebanon went from an 84% majority Christian country, to a muslim state. All it took was liberalism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-54P02dUd_E#t=322
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant find a link but its not that long since a village school was marked down by this collection of idiot assessors for the children not mixing with other cultures ...despite it being almost impossible as it was a rural location with mainly white villagers. They just make it up as they go along it seems.
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought this was going to be another half-truth Daily Mail article, so the Independent link surprised me. Pretty shameful stuff.
  • jesayajesaya Posts: 35,597
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    No it isn't. Also, you haven't stated if YOU think it's a good or a bad idea.

Actually limiting when and who you can go out with is a rule at most boarding schools - this one is more than usually proscriptive however.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I despair. Read the thread, it's all been said, close it down and any other damn school like it. Then address the nonsense of all faith schools. An inclusive secular education system in which religious organisations play no formal role is the only way.
    Forum Member
    We are actually building faith schools at a record pace. They are going up all over the country and fast. Will take the UK another 100 years to shrug off the leftist guilt associated with Islam by that point - we will be approaching a Lebanon situation.

Probably 200 years from now the UK will have to have its own reconquista to get back parts of the country.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are actually building faith schools at a record pace. They are going up all over the country and fast. Will take the UK another 100 years to shrug off the leftist guilt associated with Islam by that point - we will be approaching a Lebanon situation.

Probably 200 years from now the UK will have to have its own reconquista to get back parts of the country.

What do you think of these Tory plans? I think the outcry has been way OTT.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/24/scapegoating-muslims-cameron-radicalisation-terror-wars-liberties-british-values
  • d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,511
    Forum Member
    blueblade wrote: »
    Needs to be either closed or taken over in my opinion.

Because of the publicity, there will no doubt be a fresh OFSTED inspection soon and that will force a change in the rules. It's all explained in the article:
    An Ofsted spokesperson said: “We were last asked to inspect this school in 2011. By law Ofsted can only inspect independent schools at the request of the Department for Education...

“Inspectors check that they comply with Department for Education standards for independent schools. In 2011, British values were not a part of the inspection framework. However, in April 2014 Ofsted introduced a new, tougher inspection framework in response to more demanding independent school standards, which include an emphasis on fundamental British values.”
    The Government has already taken action to sort these kinds of problem out but OFSTED can't go round re-inspecting all schools straight away, it will take a while to sort them all out.
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »

It is an uncomfortable problem for the politically correct - however it is they that have terriformed the UK into a place where Islam can flourish.
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nice try, but Tories love these things too/even more.
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I cant find a link but its not that long since a village school was marked down by this collection of idiot assessors for the children not mixing with other cultures ...despite it being almost impossible as it was a rural location with mainly white villagers. They just make it up as they go along it seems.

Again, that school was inspected 3 years later AFTER the criteria was changed. This school would fall foul of those criteria now. That school was a state school and can be inspected at any time. This is a private school and can only be inspect by a DoE request.

Things like will happen when you allow any old people to set up schools as the independent and free school programs both allow. Free schools were and remain a terrible idea.
  • Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,833
    Forum Member

You underestimate the problem. The ideas that are permitting the advance of an Islamic hegemony through education come from the right and left. None of the the English Political Parties oppose Faith Schools (except the Greens). The secular majority needs to come together to confront these forces not use them to score points off each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is an uncomfortable problem for the politically correct - however it is they that have terriformed the UK into a place where Islam can flourish.

On the subject of schools they were encouraged by both left and right. At least you acknowledge the Govt. is trying to do something to counteract your personal doomsday view of the UK's future and seemingly, Muslims in general.
    I only said some of the reactions are OTT. I don't agree that any problems are all about lefties or PC, too easy and responsibility shirking. That is only part of the problem the same applies to most ethnic tension in the UK. Racism and xenophobia in this country are rife and always have been, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Sweeping groundless statements, tarring everyone with the same brush, the whole kit and caboodle of ignorance serves the agenda of extremists very well.

Is that what your thread is really about?
  • crystalladcrystallad Posts: 3,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the subject of schools they were encouraged by both left and right. At least you acknowledge the Govt. is trying to do something to counteract your personal doomsday view of the UK's future and seemingly, Muslims in general.
    I only said some of the reactions are OTT. I don't agree that any problems are all about lefties or PC, too easy and responsibility shirking. That is only part of the problem the same applies to most ethnic tension in the UK. Racism and xenophobia in this country are rife and always have been, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Sweeping groundless statements, tarring everyone with the same brush, the whole kit and caboodle of ignorance serves the agenda of extremists very well.

How do you no racism is rife, Can I have your proof!
    I think your just making it up and your a small part of the bigger problem
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Makes you wonder why strictly religious families move to western countries and have no intention of intergrating because of religion, they only thing they can do is segregate themselves then we end up with what amounts to tribal areas with groups of people living parallel but seperate lives - how is that diversity? Its a recipe for all sorts of civil unrest, its divistity. The other problem of course is the cultural attitude which tends to be backwards looking, we've been progressing after a fashion and if this all carries on as it is we'll be regressing especially in terms of overcrowded living conditions, disease - we already have people living on the streets, washing in fountains and urination a nd deficating on the streets as a matter of course. There were pictures of a fefugee camp in Greece and the authorities were being blamed for the mess, toilets didn't appear to be being used properly everyone seemed to do their business either in the toilet space or just outside on the floor, heaps of bottles and rubbish were just left where they were dropped, surely if you know you have to live somewhere and you are a 'desperate refugee' you can arrange your living area and surroundings better than that, someone pointed out prisoners of war had very little in the way of facilities but kept things tidy and clean as far as possible.

WE are expected to make all of the concessions. If they want to come here, fine. However, they should have to abide by our rules.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Racism appears to be rife in this sorry excuse for a school for sure