dsGB : Call Of Duty PS3 Clan : Sign Up : Group Discussion :

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i was gutted i had to come off, finally a run of games with the team all together and i have to let the missus on to watch her Rubbish (was stronger but knew it would be edited).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    yeah was a good game of private S&D last night, but did feel a bit of a clown jumping over a railing in summit and there was a huge drop the other side lol
  • manc602manc602 Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    yeah was a good game of private S&D last night, but did feel a bit of a clown jumping over a railing in summit and there was a huge drop the other side lol

Saw that. Hilarious!
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    manc602 wrote: »
    Saw that. Hilarious!

It was very funny. All we saw in the game winner was him run and dive over the side:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member

That was quality, the last man in our team too! lol

I bloody take a dive at times when I don't mean to, I seem to press to hard when all I want is to crouch - fine example was Nuketown when I dived out the garage door at the end, just to be picked off!! :o

All in all, good fun last night - enjoyed it! :)
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone on today? I'm snowed in so will hopefully be on most of the day. I was playing this morning & unlocked both hardline & scavenger pro :)
  • manc602manc602 Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Holesey wrote: »
    I bloody take a dive at times when I don't mean to, I seem to press to hard when all I want is to crouch - fine example was Nuketown when I dived out the garage door at the end, just to be picked off!! :o

yeah,, sorry about that. A quality dive though. Are you practising for London 2012? Maybe we should call you Tom Daley? :D
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Anyone on today? I'm snowed in so will hopefully be on most of the day. I was playing this morning & unlocked both hardline & scavenger pro :)

I'm coming on now;)
  • PinSarlaPinSarla Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Snowed in too. Apart from lunch I have bugger all else to do lol.
  • c00kiemonster72c00kiemonster72 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm at work:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Pazza1973 is my PSN..pretty average at the game though :) and sharing my time between this, PES2011 and F1 2010, so not always on. Usually late evenings (9:30 onwards)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike: got your message to join black ops earlier but my aunt & wee cousin came in with some shopping for us because we're basically stranded, so u was playing him at PES & GT5. Will be in later though :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    im deffo on again tonight if i can join in on games, normally wont connect
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    be on in 90 minutes as soon as i can get out of work!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daniel9624 wrote: »
    be on in 90 minutes as soon as i can get out of work!!!

withdrawal symptoms? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe on later, sick of life tbh, im not digging the car out to go to work again and i live in 'toilet' change word as appropriate
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering if its possible that its been Sony themselves that f****ed up Black Ops in the freezing issue. After all, its been in development for some time and we've had a few, lets say, rushed FW releases just before the game got released.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    each release has freed ram, and a game should be forward compatable
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    each release has freed ram, and a game should be forward compatable

yeah should be I guess.Every game goes to Sony doesnt it for them to test ?? though how much they test things in it is another matter.

Could Sony in that case FORCE Treyarch to get this fixed ASAP ?? Not that I dont think they will fix it anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well mybe 1 hour of broken cod til i go to kip to shovel snow @ 4am
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Its rubbish tonight, constant connection problems and getting kicked then when I do get a game, its full of Germans talking shite!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The freezing PS3 is definitely getting linked to being HOST by many on the official COD forums, so guess that narrows it down a little for treyarch. Guess you just want to hope you arent host when playing.

If the HOST though (not being you) gets their freeze, then it'll be looking for a host migration.

ps. For those that dont know how to check. As soon as multiplayer game starts, quickly choose your class then press Select (or it may be start) to get the player list up. If you are host then briefly you will be the only one with connection bars showing, while the others gradually connect to you. Also apparently on the screen where it says "waiting connection" and then the numbers start appearing. If it only goes to waiting connection 0 and no others pop up, this is another way of telling host.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holesey wrote: »
    Its rubbish tonight, constant connection problems and getting kicked then when I do get a game, its full of Germans talking shite!

It was doing that earlier when I was on, bollocks. Going to give it a miss tonight & watch a bit of Corrie & I'm a Celeb then get my GT5 on
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted... Let the wife watch The Apprentice on the PS3 & just saw Paul, Daniel, Mike, Manc & Pin sign of within the space of 2 minutes :( Wish I could've joined you! Serves me right for playing GT5 last night!! lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I let us down twice tonight :D

The worst was on summit, I could have won us the match. All I had to was cook a grenade, I could see him on the mini map as well :(
This discussion has been closed.