What's it like to give birth?
A bit like shelling peas after the first one isn't it :D:cry:

Comments

• Lee_PerryLee_Perry Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Lee_Perry wrote: »

If it was us guys giving birth we would give birth in the morning and go back to work in the afternoon.
    Easy Peasy :)
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you talking to yourself?
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    If it was us guys giving birth we would give birth in the morning and go back to work in the afternoon.

You mean like we do when we get a cold? :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »

A cold takes longer to get over Enni lol.
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you interested? It's not like it's an experience you're ever going to have. Are you after gory childbirth stories for some perverse reason?
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »
    Why are you interested? It's not like it's an experience you're ever going to have. Are you after gory childbirth stories for some perverse reason?

No, I think he's just learned a new phrase ("like shelling peas after the first time") and hasn't the wit to try to work it into an already-extant conversation. Someone will probably say "wizard's sleeve" at some point, too. Oh, the hilarity.
    Forum Member
    AnitaS wrote: »

Yeah, I love hearing women blart at the merest mention of how difficult child birth is lol.
    They should try pulling a muscle doing housework to know what real pain feels like :D
  • designer84designer84 Posts: 12,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I love hearing women blart at the merest mention of how difficult child birth is lol.
    They should try pulling a muscle doing housework to know what real pain feels like :D

Surely housework is woman's job though Lee? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look, you know the other night when we were all calling that other poster the worst DS troll ever?

It wasn't supposed to be a challenge.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Try pushing a bowling ball out of your rear end one day .. that might give you a rough approximation ;)
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very weak trolling OP
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I suspect that, with your attitude, that's all you're likely to be pulling in the near future !
    Forum Member
    Try pushing a bowling ball out of your rear end one day .. that might give you a rough approximation ;)

I'd rather stick my head into a bowl of boiling rice pudding JW but the fact is that women use any excuse to put their feet up even if it means putting them up in hospital stirrups to give birth :D
  • designer84designer84 Posts: 12,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather stick my head into a bowl of boiling rice pudding JW but the fact is that women use any excuse to put their feet up even if it means putting them up in hospital stirrups to give birth :D

I'm guessing your single because if you'd have said this to a woman for real, you'd be a corpse right now lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't look like any of these ace GCSE results people have been getting were in trolling, does it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    _ - the hallmark of the classic attention_seeker
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »

Yeas, actually. :p

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8534796/Women-take-more-sick-days-than-men.html
  • TagletTaglet Posts: 20,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps you need to consider giving your brain a little more exercise.
  • EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What's the point of a giggly icon followed by a crying one?
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was me giving birth I would give birth in the morning and go back to school in the afternoon.

Corrected your spelling for you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _ - the hallmark of the classic attention_seeker

See I tend to see threads like this not necessarily as out and out trolling, more the forum equivalent of the OP trying out a bit of stand up. Invariably it's not remotely funny, but it doesn't stop them from trying ..
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,068
    Forum Member

You're trying far too hard in your numerous threads to be funny/controversial. You are actually neithrr and are merely boring.
    Forum Member
    See I tend to see threads like this not necessarily as out and out trolling, more the forum equivalent of the OP trying out a bit of stand up. Invariably it's not remotely funny, but it doesn't stop them from trying ..

There is no comparison with trolling JW.
    I don't force my opinions or views on anyone and I don't disrupt other posters threads.
    I just post what I think to be interesting or humourous threads that no-one is compelled to reply too.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't force my opinions or views on anyone and I don't disrupt other posters threads.
    I just post what I think to be interesting or humourous threads that no-one is compelled to reply too.

But you're not funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not disputing you think it's humourous at all. In some respects, i'd rather read the odd attempt at a bit of humour than some of the blatant trollery and made-up stories on this forum.