Options

Big Star, Little Star | ITV

BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
Forum Member
✭✭
I couldnt find a thread about this show.

Is anyone watching?

Comments

• Options
    hallchallc Posts: 200,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly
  • Options
    IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this show, got to love kids showing up their parents :D David Dickinson on it the other week was funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    I love this show, got to love kids showing up their parents :D David Dickinson on it the other week was funny.

Hurrah! Someone else is watching!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hurrah! Someone else is watching!!!

Aye, afraid so lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aye, afraid so lol :D

I really like this show! I'm so nosey too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like this show! I'm so nosey too!

Mulhern seems to giggly constantly in this show. Did you see him talking about it on the Paul O'Grady show earlier today?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mulhern seems to giggly constantly in this show. Did you see him talking about it on the Paul O'Grady show earlier today?

No I missed it. I tuned in after his interview
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I missed it. I tuned in after his interview

He talked about some of the more revealing things some of the kids said, like someone who mentioned their dad kissing a lady who works at the same radio station(!). I think it was a rugby player?.

Noah is rather cheeky!.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noah seems a right little brat
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He talked about some of the more revealing things some of the kids said, like someone who mentioned their dad kissing a lady who works at the same radio station(!). I think it was a rugby player?.

Wonder who that was!!!!
  • Options
    james_W85james_W85 Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder who that was!!!!

think it was neil fox a few weeks ago
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder who that was!!!!

He did say but I cant remember right now. Its probably on the ITVPlayer if your really interested. The Catchphrase segment was quite funny too :)

oh im not good at guessing who the celebs are, by their old childhood photos. I think ive only ever got one or two right out of all the series so far :-/
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch this - I usually tape and FF the ads ;-)

I bet the parents dread what's going to be revealed :D
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Noah is rather cheeky!.

It wasn't kissing a lady it was having a crush on a lady (if we are talking about Neil Fox). It was somebody who works with him on his radio show I think. Neil had to talk his way out of that one.

For some reason, to me, one of Austin Healey's daughters looks like a young Zoe Ball.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    I watch this - I usually tape and FF the ads ;-)

I bet the parents dread what's going to be revealed :D

I often wonder if they actually edit some of the stuff that the kids say!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't kissing a lady it was having a crush on a lady (if we are talking about Neil Fox). It was somebody who works with him on his radio show I think. Neil had to talk his way out of that one.

For some reason, to me, one of Austin Healey's daughters looks like a young Zoe Ball.

Ah ok, I couldnt remember exactly how it was worded. Thanks.
    There was also talk of the parents bribing the kids to tell them what they'd said on the show. One of them (maybe that was the rugby player?) had bribed their kids with a holiday to Disneyland - he'd paid for the holiday on the condition that they'd say what they'd told Stephen Mulhern and in the end they still wouldn't tell! lol! Paul was like, I'd never let my grandkids go on that show, I'd end up getting 6 months inside(!) :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I often wonder if they actually edit some of the stuff that the kids say!

He said they check with the celebs whether they want anything taken out, or not broadcast but they tend not to because their playing for charity. I don't really follow that but that seemed to be what he said. I guess it just means their fine with it because they'd only agree to go on such a show for a laugh and to raise money for their charity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said they check with the celebs whether they want anything taken out, or not broadcast but they tend not to because their playing for charity. I don't really follow that but that seemed to be what he said. I guess it just means their fine with it because they'd only agree to go on such a show for a laugh and to raise money for their charity.

Well I spose if you agree to go on a show with your kids, then you have to expect the unexpected! And unless you've got some really serious secrets, it will all be ok in the end!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I spose if you agree to go on a show with your kids, then you have to expect the unexpected! And unless you've got some really serious secrets, it will all be ok in the end!

Yeah I presume so. I was wondering if its a sign of OCD Austin has with showering after going to the bathroom? lol.
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't watch anything with Steven Mulhern. Annoying is an understatement.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Yeah I presume so. I was wondering if its a sign of OCD Austin has with showering after going to the bathroom? lol.

I dont think its anything odd. He said himself hes just that regular that he goes the same time each day which happens to be just before he showers. Its not like if he showers in the morning and then goes to the toilet in the evening he showers again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loving this so far :D
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)

Hello! I love this programme, although I prefer it when the children are a tad older. 5 seems a bit young to understand these questions