Options

Sarah is a massive loss to the show

StubeStube Posts: 16,834
Forum Member
✭✭
She had huge potential! She was very sassy and self-assured but at the same time she was caring and extremely reasonable. She was the real one who was robbed tonight. I doubt she had that high a percentage of the vote to be evicted. It's just that Chloe and Danny do sod all and lack any presence. Heck, Sarah was even third favourite to win before the twist was announced. Such a massive shame. It's ruined a very promising series for me.

Comments

• Options
    marymclmarymcl Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    She had huge potential! She was very sassy and self-assured but at the same time she was caring and extremely reasonable. She was the real one who was robbed tonight. I doubt she had that high a percentage of the vote to be evicted. It's just that Chloe and Danny do sod all and lack any presence. Heck, Sarah was even third favourite to win before the twist was announced. Such a massive shame. It's ruined a very promising series for me.

I am absolutely gutted I dont even know where to begin. I loved her
  • Options
    i am godi am god Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good riddance a nasty witch faced chav
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved her until her comments to Joel. But still a big loss.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately she stuffed it up for herself by being unable to apply her reasonable, fair caring side to the two HMs she liked and disliked the most.

It is a shame though as I'd have liked to see her fix it with Joel, and most importantly apologise for her part in it (as Nick and Jack did immediately)

She was by far my favourite until the last couple of nights.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed she had so much ponteial such a shame this stupid twist ruined it.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pissed off too OP, and that shit twist and everything ending with that moron coming back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad shes gone. Sarah and Danny were just starting on the fakemance thinking it would keep them in - **** off. Sarah in my opinion should of got both barrels from the cowardly Emma for practically saying Joel asked for it.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think BB did their very best to encourage her exit by playing the clip of her conversation with Joel so close to when the lines for voting closed. I feel BB wanted to split her and Danny up, what a shame it was not Danny who went.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    Glad shes gone. Sarah and Danny were just starting on the fakemance thinking it would keep them in - **** off. Sarah in my opinion should of got both barrels from the cowardly Emma for practically saying Joel asked for it.
    I agree rather than just go for it I think she or they thought a will they won't they build up would keep them both in.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The producers clearly did not want that brought up, certainly not in a five minute chat after a shock (to Sarah) eviction.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny should most definitely have gone rather than Sarah. He's the dullest house mate in a long time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I'm gutted she's gone

She looked a bit like Ronda Rousey tonight
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She thought she had it in the bag....and the way she talked to Joel was out of order....She needed bringing down
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny should most definitely have gone rather than Sarah. He's the dullest house mate in a long time.
    I think he and Sarah should of gone. I'm pissed off with seeing these fakmances. but what really peeved me tonight was Emma not pulling Sarah on her comments towards Joel.

I've asked Sarah myself on twitter but doubt I'll receive a reply. the public aren't stupid regarding fakemances anymore.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I was glad she left. I was never struck on her at all, she had a sly look about her. Showed her true colours on BBBOTS...:kitty:
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    i am god wrote: »

I kinda think your peepers are in dire need of a seeing-to.
  • Options
    LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get real, she never said that Joel asked for it. Joel tried to imply that was what she meant, when it obviously was not.

AFAIC Joel acted in a creepy way.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I strongly disagreed with her opinion in tonight's argument with Joel but nevertheless thought she was an excellent housemate. I think her departure has left a massive hole and I'm far from hopeful that any of these newbies can go even halfway to filling it. :(
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

- She's not nasty
    - She's not witch-faced
    - Look up the definition of chav
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes . i didn't like her at first . but she was one of my fav's by the time she got evicted
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he and Sarah should of gone. I'm pissed off with seeing these fakmances. but what really peeved me tonight was Emma not pulling Sarah on her comments towards Joel.

I've asked Sarah myself on twitter but doubt I'll receive a reply. the public aren't stupid regarding fakemances anymore.

Emma asks the questions she does not set them.

We have this every series, they will not set provocative or leading questions about anything controversial except romance/fauxmance or mild to moderate disagreements.

They showed the spat between her and Joel and she got evicted, possibly with a surge vote because of it, which trumps awkward questions anyway in my book.
  • Options
    David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    - She's not nasty
    - She's not witch-faced
    - Look up the definition of chav

This.... That is all
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By this time next week she will have been forgotten about.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

See, this is what i don't get about some people on here. They say HM's are horrible and then come out with things like this. :confused:
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »
    By this time next week she will have been forgotten about.

Who.....