Tracey's medical records

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
Forum Member
So why are Becky and Kylie planning to hack into the medical centre computer records to find Tracey's details and prove she lost the twins the day before her argument with Becky? Becky has already reported Tracey's lies to the police and had a good reception, the police even spoke to Tracey about it. So why doesn't Becky go to the police, explain that she has a witness proving that Tracey collapsed the day before then the police can legally obtain her medical records and take it from there? Surely that would be the more straightforward, honest and sensible approach?

Comments

• gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EssexLady wrote: »
    So why are Becky and Kylie planning to hack into the medical centre computer records to find Tracey's details and prove she lost the twins the day before her argument with Becky? Becky has already reported Tracey's lies to the police and had a good reception, the police even spoke to Tracey about it. So why doesn't Becky go to the police, explain that she has a witness proving that Tracey collapsed the day before then the police can legally obtain her medical records and take it from there? Surely that would be the more straightforward, honest and sensible approach?

That would be sensible, but not so dramatic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    gboy wrote: »

There's dramatic and then there's far-fetched and ridiculous! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's dramatic and then there's far-fetched and ridiculous! :D

And then there's Corrie :p
  • Hilary22catHilary22cat Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most far-fetched aspect was that Becky managed to log in, locate and then download/print the details all in a matter of minutes.

In my experience, using an NHS computer to access NHS records, Kylie would have had rigor mortis by the time the computer had even accepted her password.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    In my experience, using an NHS computer to access NHS records, Kylie would have had rigor mortis by the time the computer had even accepted her password.

Ha!

I know this was a bit far fetched but I did quite enjoy the scenes with Becky and Kylie last night!
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member

Not really, why would the police care about slander - they only investigated because Becky turned herself in and confessed to the crime. When Tracey wasn't prepared to press charges then it was nothing more to do with them. Tracey hasn't committed a crime here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    they couldve just asked Dierdery..she said she was due in work in a minute :D..
  • Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becky didn't go back to the police because Tracey refused to press charges so there is no crime to investigate,

The police wouldn't have followed up the medical records because Becky hasn't been officially accused/charged with anything.

The only thing she could have done legalyl would be to sue Tracey for defamation of character and then get the records through that process. A long and expensive process and as others have said, not so dramatic.
  • gipsycalistagipsycalista Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    It was far fetched but it was funny.

Kylie was brilliant.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most far-fetched aspect was that Becky managed to log in, locate and then download/print the details all in a matter of minutes.

This :)

But it was quite funny from Kylie's OTT acting then miracle recovery with 'Lourdes' water (nice one Deirdre) to Becky being a computer techie and we didn't know anything about it! :D
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wanted to clear her name.

Kylie was very funny:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Corries GP surgery is so small..not many patients and just one member of staff ( so they make the way to the Dr's room and get logged on pc lol)..My local GP surgery is packed and has loads of staff there..It was a fun scene to watch for soap lovers though :D
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gboy wrote: »

Yes indeed.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Tracey has not committed a criminal offence ( this time)
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,393
    Forum Member
    They prefer to have the confrontation at the wedding - AGAIN! :mad:
    Why do they keep regurgitating the same old storylines? :rolleyes:
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And since when has Becky become so good at operating a computer? When has she ever been seen next or near to one before? All she's ever done is factory, bar and restaurant work.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »

I know, so boring and predictable.:yawn:

And they always have the whole works - church, white dress etc.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A far more interesting end to this saga would have been for Dierdre to tell the truth about her awful daughter.
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    I know, so boring and predictable.:yawn:

And they always have the whole works - church, white dress etc.

Really the only character who should have a church wedding is Emily or Sophie/Sian.
  • cliffy91cliffy91 Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »

I was gonna post this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A normal person would of just of got signed statements from the hotel staff who called an ambulance for her.Try explaining that awayTracy.

Anyone can mock uo a medical record printout, even Becky now its seems as shes a whiz with a PC.

Shames Beckys going, her new friendship with her sister was nice to see.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A normal person would of just of got signed statements from the hotel staff who called an ambulance for her.Try explaining that awayTracy.

Anyone can mock uo a medical record printout, even Becky now its seems as shes a whiz with a PC.

Shames Beckys going, her new friendship with her sister was nice to see.[/QUOTE]
    Very true, their relationship had changed and grown into a very nice one.
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it just totally absurd how quickly she hacked into the doctor's computer. Then printed off the file... :rolleyes:
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually adored the scenes in the GP office.
  • mannyman09mannyman09 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    I found it just totally absurd how quickly she hacked into the doctor's computer. Then printed off the file... :rolleyes:

Well I don't know how long it takes to log on but when i visit My doctor I can see his computer screen and all he does is type my name and in seconds can access/print my medical history