Stuart Hosking BB2

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    redbeefy wrote: »
    Well done Stuart for your measured and good humoured responses. Good of you to take it on the chin so well.
    For the record, I go along with Deans interpretation of the "wink", from his book.
    I felt you were badly edited, and misunderstood. To balance this a**elicking, I still found you pompous and annoying though!!

PMSL.. nice one x
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    Hi Stuart

Hows the tea bag bin business going? :D

LOL Still going strong. www.teabagbin.com..
    Forum Member
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    It could be because a video clip showing him at a BB party at the weekend was posted here yesterday. I must admit I wasn't endeared to him when I saw him in the clip :o

oh bloody ell .. what did I do on the Video ?? I did work on the weekend at the Celebriparty BB one.. worked my ass off behind the bar and loved it.. met some fantastic people Fans of the show and I chatted with Kris BB10 as we did BBLB together and Met Tom a really nice guy.
  • MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hullo Stuart. I didn't watch BB2 because I was overseas, but hullo anyway:D I bumped into you a few weeks ago actually at the studios...rock on!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stuartbb2 wrote: »
    LOL Still going strong. www.teabagbin.com..

:D at Bubble mincing over to the bin.

Amma? Amma? What is she doing these days?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for Penny - she really was a little strange and derailed, and actually Not very nice in the house..

To be fair to you, that's true. She was a sign of things to come in that the producers were quite happy to select vulnerable oddballs, who were in no way mentally strong enough to be put in the house... and then exploit the situation by presenting the other HMs ( understandably) extreme reactions to them as 'entertainment'.

What's happened to the teabin game on the website, where you had to catch flying teabags ? I used to love playing that. :D

( Pleased to hear you still have the print - thanks for sending the extra business my way. :cool: :D )
    Forum Member
    Hi All,

Yes I am still here pottering around the internet doing research for the Musical. I have alway liked DS good value and the members seem great.

Amma - is doing some acting singing etc, I see most of the BB2 crowd.. was out with Dean and Bubble the other week and I speak the others either directly most weeks either by phone text or through Facebook or twitter.

Hopefully if you ever see me or meet me you will see the real me.. Im not arrogant although I can see why from the program it appears that way, trust me with my 3 kids who are now 14 13 and 10 they would let me have it with both barrells if I was. I am a big Poseur always have been guess thats why I got in BB.. lol

Any questions, insults compliments fire away,, will be floating around all day today.

Have a great one everyone

S x
    Forum Member
    MRS LAWSON wrote: »
    Hullo Stuart. I didn't watch BB2 because I was overseas, but hullo anyway:D I bumped into you a few weeks ago actually at the studios...rock on!:)

Oh Fantastic - at BBLB ?? hopefully you said hello and that I was Arrogant I walked the other way .. lol xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I be in your show? I've done a bit of musical theatre atchelleh!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Fantastic - at BBLB ?? hopefully you said hello and that I was Arrogant I walked the other way .. lol xx

No you smiled and I was admiring your flip flops.:D I thought 'ooh how cool and avantguard (however you spell it)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do we even know this is the real Stuart?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

I am phsycic, and am chanelling his flip flops, or is that psycotic?
    Forum Member

stuart@stuarthosking.tv - send me an email

One massive point though

Why would anyone want to pretend to be me.. LMAO

Stuart xx

really me the winking one series 2 arrogant(not really) argumentative (not im not !!) and a bit Niaive to how reality Tv worked back then... !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I'd rather see the confirmation next to 'forum member' before I go believing them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I'd rather see the confirmation next to 'forum member' before I go believing them.

They're not allowed to call themselves housemates in their user name unless it has been clarified I beleive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Stuart, I liked you and thought you went way too early. One question, on the outside I think it was obvious very early on that Brian was going to win BB2, did you get that same "vibe" in the house?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not allowed to call themselves housemates in their user name unless it has been clarified I beleive.

Which is what they should do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stuart@stuarthosking.tv - send me an email

One massive point though

Why would anyone want to pretend to be me.. LMAO

Stuart xx

really me the winking one series 2 arrogant(not really) argumentative (not im not !!) and a bit Niaive to how reality Tv worked back then... !!!

Not wanting to be offensive, but, maybe to get attention?
    Forum Member

Mrs Lawson - you saw me at BBLB - so ask me a question relating to that show (something that was not shown on TV)

In fact when the show finished I was leaving and Marcus Bently arrived at the security desk which was by the glass double front door and I was talking to him.. then I stood outside and was chating with Nikki ..

Anyway perhaps ask me.. but its me .. sigh ..!
  • birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm convinced that it's the Stuart that left at the end of week 3 of BB2 (2001).
    Forum Member
    Ellipsis wrote: »
    Stuart, I liked you and thought you went way too early. One question, on the outside I think it was obvious very early on that Brian was going to win BB2, did you get that same "vibe" in the house?

No actually Brian was very Lazy and annoying in the house ,, when he and Josh fought and trust me you didnt see half that argument we all thought he would go ..

That whole house had a great fun vibe and Brian was just one part of the joke s and fun,, I think that outside focussed on more Brian than anyone else .. i mean for the jokes and stuff..

I actually wanted Helen to win she was very genuine and still is .. we share the same agent and we spend a bit of time together .. I used to spend alot of time with her and Paul before the split..
    Forum Member
    birdsong wrote: »
    Well I'm convinced that it's the Stuart that left at the end of week 3 of BB2 (2201).

Hi Birdsong

Lol - 2001 right - was that a test ??

xx
  • birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Birdsong

Lol - 2001 right - was that a test ??

xx

DS playing up. It was 5 minutes before my post showed up. We can all make mistakes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No actually Brian was very Lazy and annoying in the house ,, when he and Josh fought and trust me you didnt see half that argument we all thought he would go ..

That whole house had a great fun vibe and Brian was just one part of the joke s and fun,, I think that outside focussed on more Brian than anyone else .. i mean for the jokes and stuff..
    I actually wanted Helen to win she was very genuine and still is .. we share the same agent and we spend a bit of time together .. I used to spend alot of time with her and Paul before the split..

Have a lot of the live feed on DVD. The highlights shows were not biased in those days but quite even handed.

Brian was shown cooking and cleaning along with the rest.

The house did have a fun atmosphere but he was certainly extremely funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member

Thank you. Helen was my favourite as well, she seemed to react well after the first week.

The editing does seem to favour people in a good/bad way. I knew someone on the BB7 production team and from what he told me Pete was lazy and what we saw really was his best bits and Mikey was the life and soul of the house but we only got to see him in a dull way.