How did Tyler even get on the show?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree that when he sang with his norml vice instead of that high pitched wail it was far easier on the ears. I also agree that Higher Love was probably his best performance. However, OMG, Bohemian Rhapsody and I'll be there wee excruciating.
  • Peace100Peace100 Posts: 3,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura_lou wrote: »
    His voice was painful. I could barely listen to it. So out of tune.

You are joking yes? He was one of the most talented singers on the show..look at his vocal range.....instead a run of the mill cabaret singer wins..but thats not suprising looking at the time of the show, younger viewers would hardly have voted for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    He was lucky to get on the show, will only turned round in the last 5 seconds. No 1 else wanted him. Let's be fair he can't sing, he just masks it with falsetto notes and squeaky high pitch.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    siefc86 wrote: »
    He was lucky to get on the show, will only turned round in the last 5 seconds. No 1 else wanted him. Let's be fair he can't sing, he just masks it with falsetto notes and squeaky high pitch.

Rewatch his audition both Danny and Jessie commented that they loved his voice while he was performing eventhough they didn't turn around.

Also I find it a bit ironic that a Vince fan is saying another contestant masks their voice behind falsetto and high pitch. ;)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was a close friend of Amy Winehouse, don't you know;):p