I was gonna watch Eastenders

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 914
Forum Member
✭✭
but they decided to put some weird show on instead.

Comments

• madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Not watching it. Until Hev's murder s/l gets going again, I watch it on replay and fast forward.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    My other half is watching it, it really is freaky.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Agreed, does not feel like Eastenders.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm giving it a swerve tonight too.
  • lord.dynamolord.dynamo Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Seen THREE whole policemen so far in today's episode. More than I've seen all year where I live.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,922
    Forum Member
    Not watching it. Until Hev's murder s/l gets going again, I watch it on replay and fast forward.

it was last week :confused:
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guys you should have watched it
    the ep was good, it featured more of AJ and masood who are fantastic together
    Forum Member
    it was last week :confused:

I saw the shirley bits but I want to see the real action when it goes up a gear and Shirley gets close to the killer rather than being stuck up on scaffolding decrying the fact that she misses her Hev:)
    Forum Member
    I saw the shirley bits but I want to see the real action when it goes up a gear and Shirley gets close to the killer rather than being stuck up on scaffolding decrying the fact that she misses her Hev:)

fair enough but i think you need to watch the whole thing to understand the storyline. like the phil/shirley one on friday i think it'll make it interesting when sharons back and thats all included in the heather one :)
    Forum Member
    fair enough but i think you need to watch the whole thing to understand the storyline. like the phil/shirley one on friday i think it'll make it interesting when sharons back and thats all included in the heather one :)

Yes I'll watch it on Friday. In the week before then I tend to just not be arsed unless it's something groundbreaking as like Pat and Heather. I do watch it after 10 normally if I can stay up but it's not holding a lot of interest for me at present. I am though looking forward to Sharon's return :)
    Forum Member
    Yes I'll watch it on Friday. In the week before then I tend to just not be arsed unless it's something groundbreaking as like Pat and Heather. I do watch it after 10 normally if I can stay up but it's not holding a lot of interest for me at present. I am though looking forward to Sharon's return :)

meant last friday lol but yes i think this is one storylines where it pretty much moves on nearly every ep its in theres always something interesting happening (the only boring bits is phil being a bully lol )
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,273
    Forum Member
    Mmmm go back to the Gritty drama and everyone (alot) will be moaning it's Depressing:rolleyes:
  • Scot_JJScot_JJ Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone who played Skyrim get a bad feeling upon clicking this thread?
    Forum Member
    As a born and bred Brummie, I know negative and depressing people when I see them - I don't mind that stigma that's always been attached to EE. What I don't like is this constant stream of needless characters/SL's both of which detract from excellent script writing and plot we've seen of late. Why the need to pair Joey up with Lucy? Why the need to put Kat up as chief actress of the soap when she's not? Why under-use Cora who has the experience to act the lot of them out of the park given decent exposure?