HO Halls?

Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
Forum Member
What ever happened to Halls in Hollyoaks? Did the university close down or do they just not feature it anymore.

Comments

• D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They just don't feature any more. I doubt they will now anyway, the SU Bar is the hospital and that was one of the main places the students would hang out. I think there was a aritcal somewhere a while back that said along with the SU Bar that the Halls where turned into something else too.

I can't believe they made the SU Bar into a hospital, the bar always seemed like a link to Brookside as it used to be Bar Brookie, sounds silly and weird though lol.
  • Ben_HuntBen_Hunt Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    The Uni is still acknowledged but HO bit the bullet and axed what made them unique in order to make them fit in with the big three. The general consensus is that HO was a teen soap, since getting rid of the Uni it appears that people don't reference that as much as they once did. It's stupid that no one goes to the SU Bar though, I mean I know the set was changed but on-screen has the hospital randomly opened in the middle of the village? Because if not then the SUBar would still be there.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The SUBar has definitely gone, not sure if the Halls exist. They know longer have the students that use to come every yr, the teens they have now are all college students maybe we will see them move onto Uni.