Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread [Part 13]

1177178179180181183»

Comments

• Options
    AellaAella Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    darkrose wrote: »
    Does anyone have a clip of the convo between JJ1 & JJ2 in the kitchen and the bit where Sam came in?

Yeah, missed all this and the bit where JJ2 hugged Jose in front of JJ if possible.

Bayla, Achtung you lovely peeps if you have this and can upload I would love you forever :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mythi wrote: »
    Ouch Gracie, hope you feel better soon hun xxx

*adds reason for not doing housework to list* :D

Thank you.

We are off to our little boat now but I don't think I will be able to manage when we go through the locks and moore up.
    So I have a funny feeling I might end up in the Thames.!!

Hope it is a good day for everyone and especially JJ & J.
    Be back later.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aella wrote: »
    Yeah, missed all this and the bit where JJ2 hugged Jose in front of JJ if possible.

Bayla, Achtung you lovely peeps if you have this and can upload I would love you forever :)

Oh yes, I forgot about that bit :D and also realised I have never thanked Bayla & Achtung for getting the clips so BIG THANKS :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member

Was it the same time when jj2 told josie that he had promised jj that he would take care of j if jj had been evicted?

I can't find a feed that works. Is anyone has, could you pm me. :)
  • Options
    clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    So I am :confused: by the relationship and don't understand JJ at all and really am usually in the if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks etc camp I hope they can keep it together and not fight today ... Sundays are usually tense.

My main concern is Josie, I absolutely love her and want her to be happy so get your act together JJ Parton ... Why oh why doesn't Josie just tell him she needs kisses ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well its taken me since 9 last night to catch up with everything since having one night away. A big thanks to neros_mum for keeping me updated on friday:D And thanks to everyone else who has added clips and pics. I've really enjoyed catching up you have been hilarious:D
  • Options
    mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    I am in confession mode this morning.

In order not to miss anything and carry on posting here at the same time I have bought my netbook downstairs and it is plugged in next to the lap top. I have the live feed on the netbook and DS on the laptop.

Shame all we can see are Corin, Mario & Sam in the garden.
  • Options
    missy09missy09 Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    This is big brother will andrew step away from the fruit.....
  • Options
    mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    I know its been said before but how good does Josie look when she wakes up?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missy09 wrote: »
    This is big brother will andrew step away from the fruit.....

He's never going to hear the end of that:)
  • Options
    MintcarMintcar Posts: 4,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just spend a little while catching up - but got to the Golden Shower explanations and am pmsl that much, I've had to stop!!

Morning all!! How was the craic in JJJ land last night???

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mintcar wrote: »
    Morning all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just spend a little while catching up - but got to the Golden Shower explanations and am pmsl that much, I've had to stop!!

Morning all!! How was the craic in JJJ land last night???

:D

Morning Mint! All good - I'd love to tell you what happened with JJJ last night - but of course we couldn't really hear!!
    My take on it was that J was looking for reassurance from JJ that he wanted her, there was alot of I do I do, do you? Of course, I do...etc...think it all ended okay. They were hardcore snuggled up by the end of the night and it was very sweet so I believe all is okay again!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Mint! All good - I'd love to tell you what happened with JJJ last night - but of course we couldn't really hear!!
    My take on it was that J was looking for reassurance from JJ that he wanted her, there was alot of I do I do, do you? Of course, I do...etc...think it all ended okay. They were hardcore snuggled up by the end of the night and it was very sweet so I believe all is okay again!

Thanks Script!!!!! :) What's the date today? 8th - so phew - just 16 more days for them.......................

Or maybe longer - but........they must all be frazzled!!!!!!

I can't believe where those weeks have gone though.
  • Options
    AellaAella Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    clazza 1 wrote: »
    Why oh why doesn't Josie just tell him she needs kisses ?

She has but he's mega mega stubbourn just like her and wants to reserve his kisses for Jose alone, Jose wavers between understanding this and then gets insecure and thinks maybe the reason he's not kissing her in public or making overt sexual advances is because he's not for real and only thinks he loves her because they're in the BB house, she just cannot believe someone like him would love someone like her in that way. He's scared too that maybe her feelings will disappear once out of the BB bubble so he's trying to protect both of them until they get out.

In the meantime he's keeping her as close as he possibly can and getting more and more f***** off with BB for trying to force his hand and back him into a corner, lol. It's a battle of wills, he thinks he'll win.

I personally think BB are just biding their time and saving the big amunition until nearer the end of the show. All BB would have to do is show clips on the plasma of how Jose is really feeling like the diary room entry where she sings 'summer lovin' and her various chats with the girls about their relationship followed by her chat in the garden with Jo where she tells her she thinks he's ashamed of her and a couple of other selected clips and I think he'd fold like a house of cards because when it comes down to the crunch Jose is way more important to him than the anything or anyone else including himself and that my friends is love.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look like John must be up... no sign of him there with Josie...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mythi wrote: »
    *blushes*

awwwwwwwwwww thank you Pops xxxx

Morning (again) luverlies

I knew as soon as I left last nite they wud be all over you like a mouse on cheese :(

*goes back to read about melongate*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    She has but he's mega mega stubbourn just like her and wants to reserve his kisses for Jose alone, Jose wavers between understanding this and then gets insecure and thinks maybe the reason he's not kissing her in public or making overt sexual advances is because he's not for real and only thinks he loves her because they're in the BB house, she just cannot believe someone like him would love someone like her in that way. He's scared too that maybe her feelings will disappear once out of the BB bubble so he's trying to protect both of them until they get out.

In the meantime he's keeping her as close as he possibly can and getting more and more f***** off with BB for trying to force his hand and back him into a corner, lol. It's a battle of wills, he thinks he'll win.

I personally think BB are just biding their time and saving the big amunition until nearer the end of the show. All BB would have to do is show clips on the plasma of how Jose is really feeling like the diary room entry where she sings 'summer lovin' and her various chats with the girls about their relationship followed by her chat in the garden with Jo where she tells her she thinks he's ashamed of her and a couple of other selected clips and I think he'd fold like a house of cards because when it comes down to the crunch Jose is way more important to him than the anything or anyone else including himself and that my friends is love.

Gorgeous post - couldn't agree more - also I think that as a woman to actually have to ask someone to kiss you is humiliating and wouldn't actually prove what she wants proof of, i.e. that he's moved to kiss her of his own free will, because he can't help himself - this is happening more and more often, has anyone else noticed that he's kissing her neck or face more and more - it's like he's giving her neck and face the kisses that by rights should be on her lips. God love him...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I knew as soon as I left last nite they wud be all over you like a mouse on cheese :(

Morning sweetie xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning guys, i have a massive hangover, head is banging and now i cant hear that video they have on main forum, 'josie and john james sleepy smooch' there doesnt seem to be any sound

can anyone tell me what they said ect, as the comments arnt very nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Morning hon!!!! Can't believe that Melon comment!!! Lol!

This discussion has been closed.