eahrc to pay the bnp's court costs.

124»

Comments

• SkycladSkyclad Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whip wrote: »
    No your point was to ridiculously try and equate a persons right to be married to whom they wish to hunting (won't count smoking because as you know it hasn't been banned) and no one has ever suggested we should deport hunt members.

ridiculous or not - a large section of society suddenly could no longer partake as a result of legislation.

Governments make things illegal all the time - imposing on peoples lives. While banning certain marriages may be silly it certainly isn't new.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    About 28 million people voted in the last election - half a million is pitiful.

It's about what the tories will get at the next election if the people of this country ever wake up:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyclad wrote: »
    ridiculous or not - a large section of society suddenly could no longer partake as a result of legislation.

Governments make things illegal all the time - imposing on peoples lives. While banning certain marriages may be silly it certainly isn't new.
    Why what large section of community couldn't step outside?
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Resonance wrote: »
    'I'm all right jack' :D

:D:Dtbh not so bothered by the smoking but given a preference I would go for the none smoking option
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And some would not be sorry to see the back of marriages like the ones put forward as an example (whatever they are - I don't know).

Perhaps you should read back in the thread then.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    badnono wrote: »
    Nick who?

Exactly!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What section of society couldn't live without getting married?
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But smoking harms non-smokers, marriage doesnt have a negative effect on other people. Banning indoor smoking was right, to ban it outdoors like they do in some US states is a less reasonable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nothing to do with the question I asked, if you want to admit you were just using hyperbole feel free otherwise answer the question.
  • bobzibobzi Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    indeed it is. however,your racist claim against the bnp is rubbish. they are NOT racist. they are against loads of immagrants coming into this country and i totally agree.

"OH, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet" - Rudyard Kipling.

Unless mass immigration is forced upon you by the likes of Bliar and Meddlesome,that is! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing to do with the question I asked, if you want to admit you were just using hyperbole feel free otherwise answer the question.

You conveniently miss out my post explaining what they couldn't partake in and then argue that another activity I made no claims about is still possible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You conveniently miss out my post explaining what they couldn't partake in and then argue that another activity I made no claims about is still possible.

So your not going to answer the question then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So your not going to answer the question then?

What question?