Options

Do you miss Heather?

RonSwanson92RonSwanson92 Posts: 768
Forum Member
✭✭
I haven't really missed her that much but wondered if anyone else did?

Comments

• Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Hell no!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Who???
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    couldnt stand the big baby
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only liked Heather when she appeared in scenes with Shirley.

I loved their friendship :) And every-time I hear George Michael songs I always think of big Hev
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    I miss her... She was a Enders legend in the making... BK's worse decision
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have loved to see her happy for a bit with Andrew. She never got her happy ending. What is it with EE doing this to ladies? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    No....
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Aw! I kinda do! She was great with Shirley and she was great with Dot, and she and Andrew were really cute together. That scene where he drew a love heart over her chips in ketchup was really sweet!
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    100000000% NO hated the character and actress and it's nothing to do with her looks or figure just didn't think she was a good actress
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    I would have loved to see her happy for a bit with Andrew. She never got her happy ending. What is it with EE doing this to ladies? :(

I agree wholeheartedly with wanting to have seen more happiness with her and Andrew. But she has left an exciting storyline to look forward to now in her wake.
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Nickosi wrote: »
    I miss her... She was a Enders legend in the making... BK's worse decision

sorry that was employing the Moon Goons
  • Options
    couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all. Awful character, terrible actress.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catsmeow wrote: »
    I agree wholeheartedly with wanting to have seen more happiness with her and Andrew. But she has left an exciting storyline to look forward to now in her wake.

I think the storyline could have still went ahead just after the marriage, maybe. I don't know, it might have made it all the more heartbreaking if she got what she wanted for it only to be taken away shortly afterwards.
  • Options
    LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was a likeable character, which probably made her stand out so much from everyone else :p, but I don't really miss her. She never set the show alight.
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't say i do.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liked her at first but she turned into an annoying mess
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Of course not.
  • Options
    Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although the character added some clumsy-esque realism and low self esteem issues to the show perhaps, I can't say I miss watching any of it. She might have offered a good many overweight viewers of a similar stature to her or likewise, viewers with low self esteem issues of their own the chance to wallow in her own self pity with her at times but it wasn't really for me. That said, she was a kind and caring character - many of who are short on the ground in the show now - sorry, I mean extinct! That said, Jean might be the only one of her kind left in the show now who cares for others who are not necessarily just related to her.
  • Options
    TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gay characters get a load of coverage in soaps like Eastenders so why not let Heather and Andrew get a bit of the limelight? Why not see them happy for a while in the Square? Gay = good, Underaged mother = good., Murdering bully = good. Overweight single mum = bad, so let's get her to f#ck? Cheers for realism, Easties.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really, but it still feels like she's in it cuz the amount of time Shirley looks at photos of her..
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    Yes, at first there was a huge Heather-shaped hole, but like Shirley I've moved on now.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another no from me.

Poor Hev.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Slightly...
  • Options
    Check it outCheck it out Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was wonderful in her last few months. She was more Independence, finding romance, and just a lovely community character.

But this story has been absolutely amazing and I wouldn't trade it for Heather's well being. Look at how many people this has all affected?! It's astounding! To think that Heather was only ever a bit character, but her death has been one of EE's biggest (No jokes please).