Deana,s so witty new one calling Luke s Charlie ie golden ticket lol

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 402
Forum Member
She is able to reel them out as with scot float like a butterfly (his a floater on the fence) sting like a bee (stab you in the back at any time exspecially noms) she has them sussed and is funny.
vote Deana she has to win from day one she has been put through it and has come out smiling

Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish we could see her calling him Charlie.
    We haven't seen it yet. :D
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    And if it had been anyone else saying these things it would have been classed as bitching.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    Easily amused..Those lines are not funny.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    And if it had been anyone else saying these things it would have been classed as bitching.

Bitching is when you talk behind peoples backs. Deana has been saying "Oh Charlie, you have a golden ticket to the final". I don't see how that is bitching LMFAO.
  • fuzzybintfuzzybint Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always think the housemates that realise how fellow housemates are behaving and making it vocal is so fun to watch. It's nice to hear Deana saying things we as viewers would like to say rather than conforming to the in-house politics. Deana isn't a perfect person, who is, but she's by far the most interesting, bright and entertaining person I've watched this series.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What makes it funnier is Luke S's total lack of sense of humour about it.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    star08 wrote: »
    She is able to reel them out as with scot float like a butterfly (his a floater on the fence) sting like a bee (stab you in the back at any time exspecially noms) she has them sussed and is funny.
    vote Deana she has to win from day one she has been put through it and has come out smiling

Yes, she truly is a modern Oscar Wilde.

Look everyone, Deana's now having a cup of tea and she's doing it in the most adorable way possible! Oh and now, she's just suppressed a burp - isn't that just so caring and lovely of her. Oh, look, she scratched her nose, how hilarious!!

:rolleyes:
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We can look forward to seeing Deana repeating the "Charlie" thing x3000 tonight no doubt.

The Scott comment was mildly witty though.
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    We can look forward to seeing Deana repeating the "Charlie" thing x3000 tonight no doubt..

Hahahahahahaha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana is doing her best to make Luke S's life a misery and she is thoroughly enjoying it. She is mercilessly trying to hurt him. We are not being shown half of it. She is really cold, cruel and calculating, and sadistic.
  • wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana is doing her best to make Luke S's life a misery and she is thoroughly enjoying it. She is mercilessly trying to hurt him. We are not being shown half of it. She is really cold, cruel and calculating, and sadistic.

Yes but that is alright as it is Deana that is doing it :mad: if any one was doing it to her all hell would break loose shouting for them to be thrown out of the house Double standards where Deana is concerned i'm afraid to say :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member

OTT
    :eek:
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep but shhhhhhhhhhhh it was Deana so it's okay:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Bitching is when you talk behind peoples backs. Deana has been saying "Oh Charlie, you have a golden ticket to the final". I don't see how that is bitching LMFAO.

Okay maybe not bitching but definitely baiting!
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    But Deana is not doing a Conor, Luke S didnt mind when Conor said it about Deana, so it is all fair in the BB house, only now it is his time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What makes it funnier is Luke S's total lack of sense of humour about it.:D

Maybe he just doesn't find it funny:eek:
    Forum Member
    Maybe he just doesn't find it funny:eek:

He's not allowed not to find it funny. This is DEANA for heaven's sake!!!
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she's been called an Actress and a Zombie, so I'm sure Luke S won't mind the bit of banter back:D

Which reminds me, how can she be this 'outspoken bitch' whose 'true colours' we haven't seen and BB haven't shown, then the next minute she's a boring, says nothing all day Zombie? This was from her house mates Becky and Conor! Most strange;)
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I loved how chilled and relaxed she was, pleasantly drunk with not an untrue word spoken!! :D
  • Jack OnJack On Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    I wonder if all this is her idea of flirting..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack On wrote: »
    I wonder if all this is her idea of flirting..

Hope she doesn't mind staying single if it is:D
  • Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get over it wotnot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member

Steady on :eek:
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calling him "Charlie" is bitching and baiting now?

Charlie Bucket is a really positive character, with no negative connotations, I can't see how this is in any way a nasty name to call him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miranda123 wrote: »
    Get over it wotnot

Why? It's the truth!