Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year all C of Cers.

To all the regulars, folks who have wondered how the hell this thread has gone to 10 parts! ( it's the posters not the Chawns) to Lovely_Lady whose brief appearances leave us chuckling if not baffled whether he/she is being serious or not. If they're trolling they have failed miserably :p To all lurkers and people who may think we are being mean and cruel, generally we're not. It's not us with the ASBO'S or "Straining Orders" chucking our dog's poo into next door. We've had poems, songs and all manner of things which may be Chawner themed, but not malicious in the way that some forums can be. It was hard during the 3rd series ( aka "Bio's Revenge) but there you are.
    What we've tried to do is have a giggle and a laugh, while thanking the powers above that our lives are relatively normal and what an incentive not to let us get as fat or as entitled as them.
    Whoever you are, I hope 2013 is a stonker of a year for you. :)
  • BoqBoq Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I found the first 2 series on hulu and with a proxy managed to finally see this. I only watched the first 2 episodes. Audrey not being able to walk the dog because she had to plan the tv schedule??? Phil looking shocked then ecstatic when he passed wind!!! I daren't watch any more. But I will.
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boq wrote: »
    I found the first 2 series on hulu and with a proxy managed to finally see this. I only watched the first 2 episodes. Audrey not being able to walk the dog because she had to plan the tv schedule??? Phil looking shocked then ecstatic when he passed wind!!! I daren't watch any more. But I will.
    You know you will, they are almost as addictive as Pringles.:D

I love the Chawners. They have made me realise my family is lovely, we genuinely have affection and consideration for each other, my house is occasionally untidy but there has never been 16 cardboard boxes behind the settee or a stained mattress propped against the wall in the living room. I am also not a perfect 10 (yet) but I am not morbidly obese with all the associated health problems. Life is good when you're not a Chawn.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Ooh, it seems Emma's got a job! She says on facebook she's working today, along with an insincere apology to say she'll only reveal where to close friends and family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, it seems Emma's got a job! She says on facebook she's working today, along with an insincere apology to say she'll only reveal where to close friends and family.
    It'll be part of her community service, for harassing the neighbour back in the summer. I expect she's hosing vomit off the the streets of Great Harwood, wearing a high visibility jacket and clutching laminated photos of herself to hand out to fans.
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorahall wrote: »
    It'll be part of her community service, for harassing the neighbour back in the summer. I expect she's hosing vomit off the the streets of Great Harwood, wearing a high visibility jacket and clutching laminated photos of herself to hand out to fans.

ooh how i wish i lived close enough to go looking for her!
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's just family then? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh how i wish i lived close enough to go looking for her!
    I'd go and vomit on the pavement purposefully, just to watch her hose it off. Then I'd throw some dog poo in her garden and ask her dad if he has a hard on.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Emma blocked me for some reason. All I did was send her a friend's request :( Right, where can folk think of in Greater Harwood that's open on New Years Day? Chinese? Kebab shop?
    lotty27 wrote: »
    That's just family then? :D

:D:D:D
  • Gaz.BazGaz.Baz Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone think there will ever be a 4th series?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaz.Baz wrote: »

The clue's in the title of the 3rd series - The Chawners LAST CHANCE. On the first episode they were shown being told by the commissioning editor of Bio and Director Dan that they had to lose weight or no more programmes.

They didn't, so there wasn't and very probably won't be in future. Phil still likes to keep up the pretence of them doing a ''Japanese reality show'' though. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaz.Baz wrote: »
    Nope.

But there IS a Japanese reality show in the offing. Allegedly.

But most of us think the Chawners have been conned into thinking this is a genuine prospect.

Like they bragged about being interviewed on New Zealand radio and it turned out to be an amateur radio broadcast by a 12 year old boy in his Nan's back bedroom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Nope.

But there IS a Japanese reality show in the offing. Allegedly.

But most of us think the Chawners have been conned into thinking this is a genuine prospect.

Like they bragged about being interviewed on New Zealand radio and it turned out to be an amateur radio broadcast by a 12 year old boy in his Nan's back bedroom.

hahaha thats brilliant!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Isn't hulu an American site? What are the Chawners doing on there?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Good Lord, have our Chawnz gone global without anyone noticing?:eek:
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

It is, yes. I was surprised that they were there, but I'm glad they are as I finally get to watch them. I've just finished series one and I'm speechless.

I just need to find Chawner's Last Chance now.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, may I wish a very Happy New Year to all my fellow CoC'ers including all our new recruits (and say welcome to you too!) :)

Dorahall ~ you appear to have already voiced the same thought as me ~ in that If our delightful Emma really is working today, then it could very well be because she has been ordered to do Community Service as a result of the court case last year over the unfortunate incident with the x-maj and the jug.

I think it's highly unlikely she would be working on a Bank Holiday otherwise, as we've all seen and heard her mother's views on what Bank Holidays are for ~ they're for doing absolutely nothing, apart from sitting in front of the TV and not moving all day! ;):D

Boq, I really don't know whether to congratulate you or commiserate with you over your recent discovery of this dysfuntional family, but seeing as you have bravely already watched series one (and apparently survived the trauma of it! :eek: ), why not try to watch series two and save series three (Last Chance ~ imo the best), till last? ;):)

Happy Chawnering to you all! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is, yes. I was surprised that they were there, but I'm glad they are as I finally get to watch them. I've just finished series one and I'm speechless.

I just need to find Chawner's Last Chance now.

I tried to watch on Hulu but every time I tried a new proxy it knew what I was up to, the sod :D
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I tried to watch on Hulu but every time I tried a new proxy it knew what I was up to, the sod :D

I use media hint on Firefox. It's worked fine so far.

I'll work my way through series 2 then I'll have to try and hunt down the third series as that isn't on hulu.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Hello, may I wish a very Happy New Year to all my fellow CoC'ers including all our new recruits (and say welcome to you too!) :)

Dorahall ~ you appear to have already voiced the same thought as me ~ in that If our delightful Emma really is working today, then it could very well be because she has been ordered to do Community Service as a result of the court case last year over the unfortunate incident with the x-maj and the jug.

I think it's highly unlikely she would be working on a Bank Holiday otherwise, as we've all seen and heard her mother's views on what Bank Holidays are for ~ they're for doing absolutely nothing, apart from sitting in front of the TV and not moving all day! ;):D

Boq, I really don't know whether to congratulate you or commiserate with you over your recent discovery of this dysfuntional family, but seeing as you have bravely already watched series one (and apparently survived the trauma of it! :eek: ), why not try to watch series two and save series three (Last Chance ~ imo the best), till last? ;):)

Emma could always be working as a carer, you have to start early for that.I'm sure she'd be very good as a carer and really look after her clients, wash them carefully and treat them with compassion,.I can just see her now. I wonder if Phil follows her to work and stands glowering while she does her job.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Emma's doing this.
    Emma works as a mobile hairdresser, seeing five or six clients a week. When it’s quiet at work, she volunteers in a charity shop a couple of days a week.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/the-chawner-sisters-sam-and-emma-weve-got-jobs-at-last.aspx

I expect Phil won't be far away. :D
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »

I think it's highly unlikely she would be working on a Bank Holiday otherwise,
    as we've all seen and heard her mother's views on what Bank Holidays are for ~ they're for doing absolutely nothing, apart from sitting in front of the TV and not moving all day! ;):D

BIB: Re Community Service - if the UK is anything like Jersey, Community Service is actually suspended for three weeks over the Christmas period, plus they'd never have it on a Bank Holiday either. My best friend is a Community Service supervisor over here and he's never been asked to work on a Bank Holiday, they just move it to another day in the same week.

Which leaves the rather disconcerting notion that Emma might actually be working!! I know, scary thought, isn't it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is working, then I hope her father isn't sitting outside in the car, watching her, to make sure no brave young man dares speak to his princess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use media hint on Firefox. It's worked fine so far.

I'll work my way through series 2 then I'll have to try and hunt down the third series as that isn't on hulu.

Once I was blind, but now I SEE!! Thank you :D
    If she is working, then I hope her father isn't sitting outside in the car, watching her, to make sure no brave young man dares speak to his princess.

It's so sinister, but I very much believe that he actually would do that *shudder*
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A very Happy New Year to all CoCers both old and new :):)

I have been away for a few weeks and only just catching up.

Saw lots of Chawner-sized folk at the Orlando theme parks I wondered how half of them fitted on the rides!

I am intrigued by Emma's job and the latest Alicia pic on Phil's FB - are there any more updates? Is anyone still FB friends with Phil or has he blocked everyone?