For any Britney fans on here. New music on it's way. Potentially.

Chris_YoungChris_Young Posts: 111
Forum Member
http://www.britney.rs/en/britney-releasing-an-ep/

http://www.britney.rs/en/exclusive-titles-of-2-new-songs-confirmed/

Check out these two articles. Looks like new Britney music will be coming sooner than we think!!! I don't know how true this is, but its same website that was reporting the lingerie line rumours back in March this year.

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    If this is true, then I CANNOT WAIT! :D:D:D I need new Britney music in my life!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I sooo hope this is true im looking forward to it
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take it with a pinch of salt, it's highly unlikely Britney will ever release any new music.

It's probably just an EP to promote another perfume.

Vegas then retirement.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she does release another album then PLEASE DEAR GOD drop will.i.am and let the album be as good as her previous works before BJ.
  • Chris_YoungChris_Young Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Take it with a pinch of salt, it's highly unlikely Britney will ever release any new music.

It's probably just an EP to promote another perfume.

Vegas then retirement.

Yes, it's basically saying that an EP could be possibly be in the works for the lingerie line and so she had new material to perform for the Vegas shows. No way will we get a full album any time soon. At least 2 years after Vegas finishes if she doesn't retire.
    Forum Member
    Yes, it's basically saying that an EP could be possibly be in the works for the lingerie line and so she had new material to perform for the Vegas shows. No way will we get a full album any time soon. At least 2 years after Vegas finishes if she doesn't retire.

I thought it was for the lingerie line? IIRC she also released a new perfume but the name escapes me at the moment. I like the fact that the EP could have previously unreleased songs from Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. I hope they're songs we haven't heard before. Britney Jean was pants so I hope the songs on the EP are better. The article also said that one of the songs was a soundtrack one. I wonder is that All The Way (which I read about a few weeks back)?
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    If she does release another album then PLEASE DEAR GOD drop will.i.am and let the album be as good as her previous works before BJ.

100% agree. I like 'Britney Jean' but its nowhere near my favourite album of hers. She needs to drop will.i.am and get back with danja, dr luke and max martin
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd advise her against it she needs to disapear for a while.
    Forum Member
    I thought it was for the lingerie line? IIRC she also released a new perfume but the name escapes me at the moment. I like the fact that the EP could have previously unreleased songs from Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. I hope they're songs we haven't heard before. Britney Jean was pants so I hope the songs on the EP are better. The article also said that one of the songs was a soundtrack one. I wonder is that All The Way (which I read about a few weeks back)?

That's a possibility. All The Way has been rumoured for a few weeks now. And I bet some killer were left off the Britney Jean album. So if it's true i'm well excited!
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "music"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not getting my hopes up. Altho with another year and half left on her Vegas shows be good if she did a couple of new songs just for that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    "music"

Yes, Music.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,956
    Forum Member
    100% agree. I like 'Britney Jean' but its nowhere near my favourite album of hers. She needs to drop will.i.am and get back with danja, dr luke and max martin

Definitely!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    There was a rumor when the orginal concept of perfume was revealed a few weeks ago that britney's team were organising a big budget video to be filmed soon
    Forum Member
    That's a possibility. All The Way has been rumoured for a few weeks now. And I bet some killer were left off the Britney Jean album. So if it's true i'm well excited!

I think All The Way is supposed to be on a soundtrack to some movie (name of which escapes me at the moment). I thought Britney Jean was very disappointing. It was watered down from what it was originally supposed to be.
    Forum Member
    There was a rumor when the orginal concept of perfume was revealed a few weeks ago that britney's team were organising a big budget video to be filmed soon

OMG don't get me started with that Perfume video. I mean don't get me wrong I love the song and I do like the version of what we got (TBH i'll sit there and watch Britney do anything) but the original concept sounded amazing, It's like her creativity was restored to some extent. But anyway back on topic, I do hope this 'big budget video' is somehow related to this rumoured EP she's releasing as a music video. But perhaps it could be a commercial for the lingerie line?
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Definitely!

Yes! I love Danja's work with her. Him and Britney just click so well. And to an extent I prefer him over the other two. Max Martin gave us some of her best songs i.e. Stronger. Would love to see him on board again. Dr Luke I can't make up my mind about, yes his beats are catchy but I feel like he's the man you just go to when you need a commercial hit. Hmmm I just don't know.
    Forum Member
    Yes! I love Danja's work with her. Him and Britney just click so well. And to an extent I prefer him over the other two. Max Martin gave us some of her best songs i.e. Stronger. Would love to see him on board again. Dr Luke I can't make up my mind about, yes his beats are catchy but I feel like he's the man you just go to when you need a commercial hit. Hmmm I just don't know.

He also gave us the iconic Baby One More Time and Oops I Did It Again :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I hope she's doing this cause she wants to do it. Lately she seems like a reluctant superstar. I have a soft spot for her, I want her to enjoy and do well.

Please no more will I am.
    Forum Member
    He also gave us the iconic Baby One More Time and Oops I Did It Again :D

Lol I was gonna mention them at first, but decided to throw in my all time Britney track ever which is Stronger! It's an anthem for me that song.
    Forum Member
    Lol I was gonna mention them at first, but decided to throw in my all time Britney track ever which is Stronger! It's an anthem for me that song.

I forgot he did that song as well. I love that one! I nearly tried to recreate the video one Saturday afternoon back in April. I was outside in the rain and listening to Britney songs and I was planning on doing my own version of the Stronger video :D
    Forum Member
    I forgot he did that song as well. I love that one! I nearly tried to recreate the video one Saturday afternoon back in April. I was outside in the rain and listening to Britney songs and I was planning on doing my own version of the Stronger video :D

You should have done! I've just mastered the Work Bitch choreography. I remember being 16 and Me Against The Music just came out. I was obsessed and mesmerised by that choreography and found it really hard to learn at the time lol.
    Forum Member
    You should have done! I've just mastered the Work Bitch choreography. I remember being 16 and Me Against The Music just came out. I was obsessed and mesmerised by that choreography and found it really hard to learn at the time lol.

I think I might :D I've been trying to do the Work Bitch choreo since January but I'm not very good at it. I've also tried the Slave 4 U dance. I think I need to go up to my room and try and learn the dances.
    Forum Member
    I think I might :D I've been trying to do the Work Bitch choreo since January but I'm not very good at it. I've also tried the Slave 4 U dance. I think I need to go up to my room and try and learn the dances.

Lol, Work Bitch is a breeze. My favourite part is the bike peddling in the air move.
    Forum Member
    Lol, Work Bitch is a breeze. My favourite part is the bike peddling in the air move.

Maybe I should work bitch and try it again :D I wasn't very good at it a few months ago. I need to learn a few Britney dances. I really want to try and do the Slave 4 U one.