• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    The song has leaked and it's actually not bad. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I really love this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    It's EPIC! It's giving me Lady Marmalade vibes!
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first minute of it I thought it was a complete mess, by the end though I couldn't even control my grin at how utterly fierce this is. Love it
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez, three of my most hated on one song?
    Hellish
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Kind of loving this!
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It needs a few listens. I'm struggling to understand a word. It's all a bit much :D. Maybe it'll be a grower.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    If only Jessie J wasn't in it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Y_Me wrote: »
    If only Jessie J wasn't in it.

This seems to be the overall response I've seen on twitter about the song lol
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely LOVE it after the first listen :cool: SUCH an improvement on 'Wild' from Jessie phew! Definitely see this as a no.1 potential.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all a bit shouty on first listen and I struggled to take much else away from it.
  • jazzyminajazzymina Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    abit shouty :( the songs not that great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree, Jessie J, despite being the feature singer, is the worst contributor to the track. Ariana Grande should have got this one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's number 5 on iTunes here in the US plus Jessie is in New York right now about to start a promo/radio tour. It was released on all clear channel stations this morning so it will probably be all over the radio today.
  • Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting very bored of this urban band pop trend. This is okay, probably a grower but it feels like it's missing something, some edge or brashness. Jessie's solo isn't anything to write home about and Ariana can sing well but her voice isn't very exciting to listen to - there's a tinny quality to it. I usually love Nicki features (they're almost always better than her own songs) but this wasn't spectacular.

How I wish we could give this song to 2000s Christina Aguilera, P!nk and Lil Kim.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. This is number 1 on US iTunes.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once again, Jessie J ruins the song with her unnecessary vocal screeching. Quite a good song aside from that, though.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utter rubbish. How long did this take to put together? Empty both musically and lyrically. It doesn't make me want to dance, either.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand Jessie J's voice. If it's not shouty and irritating then it's whiny and irritating. Wish she wasn't on it.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kinda like this. Deffo a grower
    Ariana Grande is a talented young woman but her solo stuff is terribly produced, so it's nice to hear her on a decent track for once.

I love Minaj but she's pointless, forgettable and not needed at all. She's just being used as a way to attract people to the song as she is obviously the most successful out of all three women on the song in the US.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Looking at uk itunes its set to be released 28th September surely this cant b right it's on arina grandes album due out the end of august
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The song's great. It's great to see it Number 1 on the US Itunes chart and I hope it charts very well over there. It's always great to see British artists doing well worldwide and Jessie J's an extremely talented singer-songwriter. The vocal she gave on the acoustic version on the American radio show as well is insane. :kitty:
  • gart81gart81 Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Carnt believe it's not out til 28th sep all the hype would hav died down by then
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it isn't out on the 28th September. It's two months away and I think they should strike while the irons hot so too speak and bring the release date forward.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Can't stand it. Wish I hadn't listened to it