Paul Ross drugs and gay "dogging"

Comments

• Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexuality is a spectrum ranging from 100% exclusive homosexuality to 100% exclusive heterosexuality. Binary terms like "gay" and "straight" do more harm than good in many cases, especially for those genuinely confused about their sexuality
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Who dear? Me dear? Gay dear? No, dear! How very dare you!!:p
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ARYM wrote: »
    I just hate the way these people just would'nt hold there hands up and admit what they have done.

There is always an excuse " A dog ran past me today and I had to get relieve from the experience so I went dogging" ?

Instead of i'm possibly gay or bisexual and I get a kick out of anonymous sex and snorting bad drugs!

I agree he is blaming his desires on drugs nothing wrong with what he has done except the cheating part it's like he has great shame over the act rather than the crime which was cheating
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His wife must be insane. I'd never trust the lying sleazebag again.
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't any sympathy, he's a horrid little man. He practically bullied JoAnne Good from the BBC London breakfast show a few years ago. Ironically, he's always struck me as slightly homophobic, judging by little digs and comments on his shows. Fingers crossed he leaves BBC Radio London...

Unfortunately he's on BBC Radio Berkshire as well.......
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    His wife must be insane. I'd never trust the lying sleazebag again.

I agree.

Once a man commits adultery then he's more likely to do it all over again.

I learnt this lesson the hard way during my first marriage years ago

Somehow I do feel sorry for his wife as she won't be able to trust him 100% again just like me.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexuality is a spectrum ranging from 100% exclusive homosexuality to 100% exclusive heterosexuality. Binary terms like "gay" and "straight" do more harm than good in many cases, especially for those genuinely confused about their sexuality

Indeed. Paul sleeping with a man certainly doesn't make him gay. But it's annoying how the focus is on he sleeping with a man part. Funnily enough, him cheating on his wife and doing drugs is much more concerning. Not that I think drugs makes you a bad person, but it's a bigger issue than falling for someone who happens to be a man as well. Bet the Daily Fail are having a field day.

Weird his wife has blamed the other man but I guess that happens a lot in these situations. Some people like to exonerate their partner of any wrong doing.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Dogging. :mad:

Blimey he's wife is understanding.
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hes worth a few bob.
    Can't stand him, never have liked him.
    However, there's plenty of married men go with gay guys, many more than most women would like to admit
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Just because he slept with one man, does not mean he is gay.

What? Are you saying then????? He is bi-sexual and not just gay!! So any sex will do! Into dogging and drugs!! I think his "career" is over, don't you!
    Forum Member
    Indeed. Paul sleeping with a man certainly doesn't make him gay. But it's annoying how the focus is on he sleeping with a man part. Funnily enough, him cheating on his wife and doing drugs is much more concerning. Not that I think drugs makes you a bad person, but it's a bigger issue than falling for someone who happens to be a man as well. Bet the Daily Fail are having a field day.

Weird his wife has blamed the other man but I guess that happens a lot in these situations. Some people like to exonerate their partner of any wrong doing.

Very true, look at Katie Price going on and on and on about "Jane" holding her responsible for her husband cheating, mind you I think the whole fiasco was a PR stunt to get Katie Price back into the newspapers, she was rather boring, constantly getting pregnant and married to get headlines and more contracts with Hello and OK!!!!
  • barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How sleazy can you go ? as if dogging isn't horrendous enough - it's with a man and he's married .Repulsed or what .His wife must be daft or desperate .
    Forum Member
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    I agree he is blaming his desires on drugs nothing wrong with what he has done except the cheating part it's like he has great shame over the act rather than the crime which was cheating

I wonder why his other two marriages failed? Why on earth did he go to the newspapers discussing this private aspect of his life. Was his boyfriend going to do an "Exclusive" for the Sun or something???
  • annielouannielou Posts: 10,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually thought this was a spoof story at first.
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his "career" is over, don't you!

What he gets up to in his spare time is his business and doesn't necessarily affect his ability to do his job.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    What he gets up to in his spare time is his business and doesn't necessarily affect his ability to do his job.

It will affect his popularity and therefore his ratings and so it may affect his job .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barrowgirl wrote: »
    It will affect his popularity and therefore his ratings and so it may affect his job .

Won't affect his popularity at all.

Did he even have any popularity? If anything he'll probably get some new fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    Won't affect his popularity at all.

Did he even have any popularity? If anything he'll probably get some new fans.

In this warped world you may have a point, sadly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barrowgirl wrote: »
    In this warped world you may have a point . As soon as I saw "dogging" though my first thought went to that vile man who set the fire in his home , killed his kids , then went dogging >:(

Why? What has that got to do with Paul Ross?

Nothing wrong with a bit of Dogging. I might go out for some tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's got absolutely nothing to do with Paul R obviously !! but the press made a big point of saying that that's what the guy did that night and the word was new to me and stuck in my brain .

Have a good night with the hounds or whatever you decide to do .
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bizarre story. I'm not surprised he is capable of cheating, but more surprised it was with a bloke than a woman.

His wife is very forgiving. I wonder if she would have been able to 'compartmentalise' the cheating aspect had it happened with another woman.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my :o

I've just burned by 20" Paul Ross canvas in disgust!
    Ross may be a dogging adulterer, but that's no reason for the wanton destruction of Art.:cry:
  • WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Just because he slept with one man, does not mean he is gay.

No, but he did sleep with that 'one man' over an extended period.
  • WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Oh my :o

I've just burned by 20" Paul Ross canvas in disgust!

20 inches? Hmmmm, no wonder the other guy was peachy keen on him. ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Meow-Meow.. dogging... blimey! <thud> ...
    Having now recovered a bit, I tend to agree that a member of Her Majesty's press has waved a cheque book at the 'other man' in question, and thus gained leverage to force Paul Ross to tell all.

The story seems to have originated in Mr Murdoch's Sun On Sunday paper.

The Mail hates the Beeb even more than Rupes- so has fallen upon this like a starving dog on a tin of chum, imho.