Options

Sorry if you've already seen it - how Stephanie used to look

2»

Comments

• Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    This is a mug shot and she is clearly on drugs. Why not get a proper picture of how she looked before the plastic surgery ? That mug shot isn't her natural look.

i found this if that helps :)

and this one is better because she has similar make up on in both photos
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cocained wrote: »
    Why are criminals like this allowed into the UK?
    Probably cause our criminals are able to get into the USA ... it's part of our 'special relationship' :D

:o Did you know that Cheryl Cole has a conviction for ABH? Stephen Fry for credit card fraud :o

Let's face it, so many very famous, rich people have a criminal record - Robert Downey Jr, Bill Gates, Nicholas Cage, Keanu Reeves, Sean Penn, Will Smith, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Bruno Mars, Ozzy Osbourne ... there are criminals everywhere :o:p
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie is proof that plastic surgery done right can vastly improve somebody's looks. What she's had done looks to be subtle but just enough to make a difference. I hope she doesn't go overboard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Stephanie is proof that plastic surgery done right can vastly improve somebody's looks. What she's had done looks to be subtle but just enough to make a difference. I hope she doesn't go overboard.
    Going from this picture https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/stephanie-pratt-before-and-after--celebrity-big-brother-star-s-ex-on-her-changing-face-125032868.html I would say that she's had quite a lot done, just very very well. I wouldn't have said they were even the same person if it weren't there in front of me as proof!
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

that's what i said earlier, she is an excellent advert for her surgeon
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Going from this picture https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/stephanie-pratt-before-and-after--celebrity-big-brother-star-s-ex-on-her-changing-face-125032868.html I would say that she's had quite a lot done, just very very well. I wouldn't have said they were even the same person if it weren't there in front of me as proof!
    Wow she looks completely different there! :eek: I take back the "subtle" lol. But it's still pretty natural looking and very successful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow she looks completely different there! :eek: I take back the "subtle" lol. But it's still pretty natural looking and very successful.
    Absolutely, she's lovely and very natural looking now :)