Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    Confirmed by Max Clifford, gotta be true then ;) wonder if he kept a straight face when he was confirming it :D

I wonder if Danni will risk her job on AGT and deny it or if they've paid her to go along with it.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she shag him in the hope she would have a job for life?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Two words came to my mind; "casting couch"
  • AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh dannii wanted some of the simon love, get in there, did her then chucked her, hahaha what a legde
  • merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone think the timing of this coming out is suspicious of the timing of Danni announcing her split with Kris Smith?

I don't know if I am looking into it too much, but what if she lied to Kris about her and Simon and then found out it would be dragged up in public. Perhaps it was enough for them to split?

I am probably looking into it too much.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    Confirmed by Max Clifford, gotta be true then ;) wonder if he kept a straight face when he was confirming it :D

*snort* :D
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone think the timing of this coming out is suspicious of the timing of Danni announcing her split with Kris Smith?

I don't know if I am looking into it too much, but what if she lied to Kris about her and Simon and then found out it would be dragged up in public. Perhaps it was enough for them to split?

I am probably looking into it too much.

I doubt Dannii knew this was going to happen at all - she probably learnt about it at the same time we all did.

More likely, Simon's been wanting to release this story for a while but didn't want to be seen as the guy who split up a couple with a young baby - even he'd have realised that would be awful publicity for him.

No doubt he's been waiting for some time for Dannii and Kris to split up before giving this the go-ahead.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I doubt Dannii knew this was going to happen at all - she probably learnt about it at the same time we all did.

More likely, Simon's been wanting to release this story for a while but didn't want to be seen as the guy who split up a couple with a young baby - even he'd have realised that would be awful publicity for him.

No doubt he's been waiting for some time for Dannii and Kris to split up before giving this the go-ahead.

The Sun reveal details of a book about Simon, the author says he spoke to Simon who told him he fancied Dannii and bonked her a couple of times. If the book was to reveal more sordid details about Simon's love life it would have been buried by Max Clifford by providing The Sun with other exclusive stories. Because the story is positive about Simon, making him seem like a stud, then Max is happy to confirm the story is true. Max and Simon would be well aware when this story would be going to press due to Max's contacts at The Sun. Whether Max, The Sun and the author of the book have come up with a date to release is not known at this time.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have they names CC yet????? lol
    Seriously it does make you question all this, why now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    You can tell there's something not quite right with his face in that image.

You can tell there is something not right about all of this. I mean why the hell did Simon feel the need to confirm this? talk about betrayal. He could have kept quiet on the subject like most celebs who bang each other in private do.

He gains nothing from making it public except for aiding the ''rumours'' even more. He should be ashamed. It makes him no better than the kiss and tell girls.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see it confirmed.
    They've got great chemistry.
    I agree with comments about Simon holding on the story for not to hurt anyone.

Apparently Dannii has quit AGT now because of this. No confirmation, just a rumour,

I understand she was shocked to hear this come out, but this i didn't expect
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »

Seriously? Danni and her 'people' would have been informed about this exposure a while ago. I wouldnt be surprised if her and her fella split over the impending reveal.
  • maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Seriously? Danni and her 'people' would have been informed about this exposure a while ago. I wouldnt be surprised if her and her fella split over the impending reveal.

That's my thoughts as well.

Strangely, I also think this publicity makes it more not less likely that she could return as an X-Factor UK judge as replacement for Kelly Rowland; as it makes her more marketable from a showbiz publicity ratings point of view.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still can't believe Danni shagged Simon! Simon of all people?! How can anyone find the bloke remotely attractive? He's loaded, has a huge ego and a successful career. Would that make you want to f*ck him? I just don't get it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    That's my thoughts as well.

Strangely, I also think this publicity makes it more not less likely that she could return as an X-Factor UK judge as replacement for Kelly Rowland; as it makes her more marketable from a showbiz publicity ratings point of view.

You really think?

All anyone will want to ask is what about the affair? then when Dannii and Simon are on TV together at the same time their every look, word and body language will be screwtinized. This will be constant. Its not like Sinitta.

Will be a nightmare for both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »

What the hell for? IF this happened, it happened years ago. Before Kris. Why would they break up because of it? For godssakes they have a CHILD together. Can we stop giving Simon so damn much power over these women? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - this makes me really want to watch SC's shows. Classy work, chaps. :0~~~~~~
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There body language was always awkward afterwards.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Owns It! wrote: »
    You can tell there is something not right about all of this. I mean why the hell did Simon feel the need to confirm this? talk about betrayal. He could have kept quiet on the subject like most celebs who bang each other in private do.

He gains nothing from making it public except for aiding the ''rumours'' even more. He should be ashamed. It makes him no better than the kiss and tell girls.

I agree. He's behaved like a right bitch here. Goodness knows how Dannii feels about this. I think he's an idiot for doing this. Very powerful people think they can do anything when they're extremely wealthy.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but I just don't believe that Simon and Dannii had a romance at all. I never saw any chemistry between them. Sharon disliked Dannii because she was younger and prettier, that's all. Nothing to do with them "having it off". Interesting that Dannii hasn't confirmed it herself, though it's worth remembering that she's still in his employment as a judge on Australia's Got Talent;)
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that Simon's team confirmed this, what a selfish move to make.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well..maybe he'll buy her a 5 million quid house now:D
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but I just don't believe that Simon and Dannii had a romance at all. I never saw any chemistry between them. Sharon disliked Dannii because she was younger and prettier, that's all. Nothing to do with them "having it off". Interesting that Dannii hasn't confirmed it herself, though it's worth remembering that she's still in his employment as a judge on Australia's Got Talent;)

Apparently she isn't anymore!
    Rumours on Aussie channel 7 says she has quit.

Some here are so nasty and vile
  • maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Owns It! wrote: »
    You really think?

All anyone will want to ask is what about the affair? then when Dannii and Simon are on TV together at the same time their every look, word and body language will be screwtinized. This will be constant. Its not like Sinitta.

Will be a nightmare for both.

Maybe I'm overly cynical, but Simon Cowell seems to be very competitive. Right now BGT is getting it's backside kicked by The Voice; whilst the last Dannii/Cheryl/Simon less series of X-Factor saw a major downturn in its ratings.

Hence, I honestly feel like the whole timing of these events has been orchestrated by his PR guru Max Clifford to maximise interest in Simon & his shows. Lets face it how many people are going to watch the live Final week of BGT to see if David Walliams, Ant & Dec, Amanda Holden or Alesha Dixon makes reference to this in a humorous dig kind of way.

Also Australia Got Talent 2012 finishes at a convenient time for Dannii to be able to attend auditions this year for X-Factor UK .... hence with her splitting from her partner, this opens up an opportunity for her to return to the show, as remember Simon is far from the only famous person Dannii has had a relationship with so I think she can handle the publicity despite what some tabloids/magazines will say.

.... Mind you at the time I thought the whole Cheryl appearing on X-Factor USA and then getting the boot was a prearranged publicity stunt between Simon/Max/Cheryl/Will I Am .... so maybe I am too cynical. :)