Options

[GAME] Ultimate Factor (series 2) - Sign-up/Launch Thread

juankarlostodayjuankarlostoday Posts: 2,991
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well hello ladies and gentleman, this may come as a surprise for a few, but The Ultimate Factor ...IS BACK (for it’s second series)!

For those who aren't sure how this works, here's a brief explanation. This game focuses on acts that made it far in the competition, either they were the winner, the runner-up or the third placer on their respective series. Once we have a complete panel and the categories handed out, the judges will select two acts (yes, two acts only as we will have a short series). And from there, the madness of the live shows will begin.

Just for a recap, In the first series of the game which aired around March this year, Alte Petersen and his mentor, Steve was declared the winner with Amelia Lily mentored by Ethan as the runner-up.

So over to the selection of judges, I would like the judges who took part in the last Series to inbox me if they would like to return and whilst that will be going on, I would like you viewers to consider signing up for this series. If you want to, just inbox me what could you bring to the panel and I'll get back to you.

All application forms will be accepted until November 25th, so you have eight days if you want to take part. I also encourage newcomers to sign up. More information will become available as soon as we have a full panel

Comments