Young justice

Just read that young justice is coming back for a new season. Anyone else a fan of the show? What would you like to see in the new season?
http://www.mtv.com/news/2952459/young-justice-season-3-announced/

Comments

• varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a fan but it's been a while since I've watched all of season 2. The one big thing is seeing Wally again; presumably returning from the Speed Force?
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very excited its returning. It ended way before its time.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I read somewhere that it was cancelled as it didn't generate enough toy sales. Real shame, as it was a good show. Not JLU, but certainly better than the appalling mess that Teen Titans Go! has become.
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    I loved Season 1. But season 2 just got weird from the outset.

Couldn't watch it. It just felt like a completely different show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I read somewhere that it was cancelled as it didn't generate enough toy sales. Real shame, as it was a good show. Not JLU, but certainly better than the appalling mess that Teen Titans Go! has become.
    It was cancelled in 2013 but it's now being brought back.
    Karis wrote: »
    I loved Season 1. But season 2 just got weird from the outset.

Couldn't watch it. It just felt like a completely different show.
    It was a bit jarring at first for me but it was really fantastic.
  • Jon McManamyJon McManamy Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I've just finished re watching series 1 and 2, i'd truly forgotten how much i love the show. It'd be interesting to see them actually give the team a name rather than just calling it 'The Team' all the time.
    It would be interesting to see Supergirl be introduced and see what kind of relationship she would have with Connor. I wonder whether the series will automatically pick up where it left off or whether they'll have a time jump again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would make sense to have a bit of a time jump again. I've re-watched season 1 recently but not had a chance to get through season 2 so I can't remember most of the detail of what happens.