Options

Chris started the staring rumour in the first place

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
Forum Member
✭✭
Chris is a liar saying that Ashleigh said anything first. HE started it all as you can hear in this video of when the PHM Alliance saw the ex HM's in the DR. Check out what he says to Ashleigh after Danielle went, he says "See, I told you that I didn't like the way he was looking at you".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTuXqH18e3U

Comments

• Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Chris is a liar saying that Ashleigh said anything first. HE started it all as you can hear in this video of when the PHM Alliance saw the ex HM's in the DR. Check out what he says to Ashleigh after Danielle went, he says "See, I told you that I didn't like the way he was looking at you".

that weirdo is going on Friday, i still can't believe what he done tonight with Pav, there is no defence to this.
  • Options
    HenrikHenrik Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav agreed he was anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that weirdo is going on Friday, i still can't believe what he done tonight with Pav, there is no defence to this.

I went off him a few weeks back, I could see what a nasty little man he was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henrik wrote: »

No he said that he wasn't looking at her in the way that Chris thought he was !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member

yup. At least he admitted it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he said that he wasn't looking at her in the way that Chris thought he was !

No, he said he was but apparently not in that way.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pav never disagrees. He tries to 'take on board' every criticism.

Somebody should take Chris aside and tell him to stop staring at Pav.
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Pav knows Ashleigh is popular, probably fancies her a bit, and is trying to gain information about her so his highly trained psychological mind can work out the essence of her charm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

Ashleigh? That would be like really ironic n stuff.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    No, he said he was but apparently not in that way.

No, he clarified in the diary room that he was confused because he wasn't aware he was doing anything.
    And then went out and said this to Chris in the bedroom.

Chris presented the initial conversation to Pav as if he was giving him friendly advice, that's why Pav was taking on board what was being said. But after Pav thought about it he thought WTF? :o
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    No, he clarified in the diary room that he was confused because he wasn't aware he was doing anything.
    And then went out and said this to Chris in the bedroom.

Chris presented the initial conversation to Pav as if he was giving him friendly advice, that's why Pav was taking on board what was being said. But after Pav thought about it he thought WTF? :o

My replies to Chris would have been "to notice this, you must be looking at me a lot too" and "who do you think you are, go **** yourself". I wouldn't take anyone accusing me of being a perv too lightly, and anyone defending Chris wouldn't either. There is no defense for Chris over this, he was out of order.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle told the PHM Alliance about Pav's perving...so, no Chris didn't start it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    My replies to Chris would have been "to notice this, you must be looking at me a lot too" and "who do you think you are, go **** yourself". I wouldn't take anyone accusing me of being a perv too lightly, and anyone defending Chris wouldn't either. There is no defense for Chris over this, he was out of order.

Hopefully BB would have warned you for using offensive language towards a HM.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully BB would have warned you for using offensive language towards a HM.

Well you would be disappointed because i am very very sure nobody would actually get a warning for that.

When is telling someone to go f themselves a rule break in the BB house ? :confused: i think accusing someone of being a perv is a 100x more offensive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes. And then somebody else should take that person aside and tell them to stop staring at Chris.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Well you would be disappointed because i am very very sure nobody would actually get a warning for that.

When is telling someone to go f themselves a rule break in the BB house ? :confused: i think accusing someone of being a perv is a 100x more offensive

I can tell you would have been right in his face "GO F**K YOURSELF" angrily gesticulating.

Automatic warning sunshine !
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    Yes. And then somebody else should take that person aside and tell them to stop staring at Chris.

And we should all have a talking to about staring at all of them on our TV's and computer screens. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can tell you would have been right in his face "GO F**K YOURSELF" angrily gesticulating.

Automatic warning sunshine !

I wouldn't get right in his face and shout it, i would just say to him "go f**k yourself" and walk away. So no, there would be no warning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle told the PHM Alliance about Pav's perving...so, no Chris didn't start it.

Maybe if you actually bothered to watch the video that is on post 1 you would see that, just after Danielle goes offscreen, CHRIS says to Ashleigh, wtte "see I told you that I didn't like the way he was looking at you". Ergo, he'd talked about it to Ashleigh BEFORE Danielle made her pitch, so yes Chris DID start it.
  • Options
    LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It seem like pav doesn't know why he is the whipping boy but he is trying not to anger the beasts.

If Chris hoes before pav this Friday it will cause their mouths to hang open and I shall have to have a little giggle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    He is so creepy
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

We see a few minutes per day out of twenty four hours. So who said what first is unprovable. There is obviously an issue initiated by the outside HMs but the minutiae of it cannot be proved beyond doubt.
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    For Chris to notice this (no other housemate has) how long has Chris been staring at Pav? I found last night's episode really sad for Chris. It reminded me of Luke A type syndrome, because of his own insecurities.
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris seems to be obsessed with Pav.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get Chris out.

Even Helen and Mark are less vindictive than this person.