Emmerdale: Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    I can see you now with dark sunglasses, a trenchcoat & notepad, hiding in bushes & cupboards?? :p:D;-)

I'm hi-tech :) I use drones :D
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    tink02 wrote: »
    She's not classed as autistic in the UK. She has sensory processing disorder as a standalone condition. Her intelligence is 'normal' but she has social issues, although not so much now.

Have PM'd you ;-)

Awww ok, My daughter had been diagnosed at 3 years old. She is a high lever autistic. She had improved a lot since she was born, she learned to say yes and no at 3 years old but after that it's like she developped her learning skills very quickly because she could read at 3 and 1/2 and she is bilingual and learned by herself. She has alot of striong skills but she can't draw anything or she can't compose anything because everything she knows, she learned it.

Also the music teacher at her school told us that she knows the music even if she never learns. This is so wierd.

Her social skills are better but she had diffficulties having a proper conversation with somebody else more than 5 minutes. Anyway, she made awesome progess, I am proud of her.:)
    Forum Member
    Awww ok, My daughter had been diagnosed at 3 years old. She is a high lever autistic. She had improved a lot since she was born, she learned to say yes and no at 3 years old but after that it's like she developped her learning skills very quickly because she could read at 3 and 1/2 and she is bilingual and learned by herself. She has alot of striong skills but she can't draw anything or she can't compose anything because everything she knows, she learned it.

Also the music teacher at her school told us that she knows the music even if she never learns. This is so wierd.

Her social skills are better but she had diffficulties having a proper conversation with somebody else more than 5 minutes. Anyway, she made awesome progess, I am proud of her.:)

Yeah my daughter was slow to speak (almost 4) but has caught up ever since and is now on par with her peers at school. Her therapy has changed her life. :)
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he answers you too!! ;-) Does he follow you??

So you saw a fan actually kiss his hand then? What was his reaction to that? :p

no he doesn't.. maybe just as well with the things i tweet sometimes, lolz :p

yupp i did... i was directly behind coach simon's car lolz, a few meters away and out of earshot... danny came out of the door having retrieved his phone back and sat on the passenger seat with his left arm out of the window... then this lady also got out of the door and approached the car... i can't hear what they were talking about... then the lady took danny's hand and kissed it :o:blush::p i was like, OMG!! she kissed his hand!! did she just do THAT??! then i was AWWWWW everybody loves danny :blush: maybe aaron dingle but just the same... lolz :blush::kitty: then they drove off...

i'm not expecting a response from danny, it might be a case of celebrity kiss and tell if he did i suppose... but who knows? lolz
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    no he doesn't.. maybe just as well with the things i tweet sometimes, lolz :p

yupp i did... i was directly behind coach simon's car lolz, a few meters away and out of earshot... danny came out of the door having retrieved his phone back and sat on the passenger seat with his left arm out of the window... then this lady also got out of the door and approached the car... i can't hear what they were talking about... then the lady took danny's hand and kissed it :o:blush::p i was like, OMG!! she kissed his hand!! did she just do THAT??! then i was AWWWWW everybody loves danny :blush: maybe aaron dingle but just the same... lolz :blush::kitty: then they drove off...

i'm not expecting a response from danny, it might be a case of celebrity kiss and tell if he did i suppose... but who knows? lolz

You should've gone up and kissed his hand. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky321 wrote: »
    Yes agree but I guess the Chrissie interaction with the rest of the Sugden's would of been a lot more awkward if he had been there given what happened last week & in general anyway & I can't imagine him sat there being quiet at his disdain for Andy as the rest were so convinced of Andy's innocence but it would of been good to see anyway.

Starting to really miss Aaron now and his absences look set to continue with stop start appearances coming up :(

storyliners missed a trick there tsk tsk :(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should've gone up and kissed his hand. :D

but that would mean running after a new car at the time, innit? eeeekk :o:blush::D:p
    Forum Member
    that would mean running after a new car at the time, innit? eeeekk :o:blush::D:p

Could be the start of a new fitness regime although I'm shocked Simon didn't have Danny running behind the car as part of his workout :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be the start of a new fitness regime although I'm shocked Simon didn't have Danny running behind the car as part of his workout :D

eeekk in that case, he'd find danny won't be the only one running behind the car eeekk :blush::blush::blush::kitty::p:D
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you:blush:

How are you Marianne and how is your mother?

She's OK(ish) at the moment. She's going to the Doctor's tomorrow who'll tell her about the results!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's OK(ish) at the moment. She's going to the Doctor's tomorrow who'll tell her about the results!!

ooohhh hope the results turn up ok...:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hi-tech :) I use drones :D

I'm really impressed!! James Bond eat your heart out!! :p MI5 should hire you, I would!! :D;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no he doesn't.. maybe just as well with the things i tweet sometimes, lolz

yupp i did... i was directly behind coach simon's car lolz, a few meters away and out of earshot... danny came out of the door having retrieved his phone back and sat on the passenger seat with his left arm out of the window... then this lady also got out of the door and approached the car... i can't hear what they were talking about... then the lady took danny's hand and kissed it :o i was like, OMG!! she kissed his hand!! did she just do THAT??! then i was AWWWWW everybody loves danny :blush: maybe aaron dingle but just the same... lolz :blush::kitty: then they drove off...

I'm sure Danny would er... enjoy your tweets...... :blush::p

I'd have kissed his lips instead given a chance.... LOL :D:p I do find having your hand kissed (especially) by a stranger a bit weird. Has happened to me in past. Funny thing is last time it happened one of my thoughts was that I hope my hand doesn't smell of the onions I was chopping up earlier, even though I had obviously washed them!! ;-)

His mate obviously responded & found Danny being kissed on the hand amusing. :) Danny might not because some people might say he's making fun out of a fan, who most probably also follows him on twitter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooohhh hope the results turn up ok...:)

Thanks my lovely!! I'm hopeful because I'm positive they would have rang her to urgently see them if something was really serious!!
    Forum Member
    Thanks my lovely!! I'm hopeful because I'm positive they would have rang her to urgently see them if something was really serious!!

Where i used to work, all 'very abnormal' results would be flagged and the patient would be brought in asap.

Hope all goes well x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahaha!! Was about to tell abrightyz the same thing!! LOL :D

Would have loved to see Danny running behind the car as well with abrightyz in pursuit!! LOL :D:p;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where i used to work, all 'very abnormal' results would be flagged and the patient would be brought in asap.

Hope all goes well x

Thanks sweetie!! xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha!! Was about to tell abrightyz the same thing!! LOL :D

Would have loved to see Danny running behind the car as well with abrightyz in pursuit!! LOL :D:p;-)

:blush: in hot pursuit eeeekk :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :blush: in hot pursuit eeeekk :p:D

In your hot speedos??? :o:p:D;-)
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt for little April tonight :-( when she got her locket back
    Forum Member
    I just finished watching today's episode.

It was really good. I kind of laugh at Chrissie, she is so delusional:D
    And I can't believe that Liv stole the dresses.

She needs to get grounded>:(
    Forum Member
    Lmack wrote: »
    I felt for little April tonight :-( when she got her locket back

She was very cute:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was very cute:cry:

She really was :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just finished watching today's episode.

It was really good. I kind of laugh at Chrissie, she is so delusional:D
    And I can't believe that Liv stole the dresses.

She needs to get grounded>:(

I enjoyed it tonight as well.Chrissie is awful with what she's doing
    Forum Member
    Lmack wrote: »
    I enjoyed it tonight as well.Chrissie is awful with what she's doing

Can't wait for our boys to team up against her:D

I have a question, Do you know how to retrace an old private message that I put on an archive in my mailbox. I need to find a message and I can't find it???:confused:
This discussion has been closed.