Options

Fantasy Football Manager 2011-12 (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Season 74Season 74 Posts: 7,032
    Forum Member
    If played out in real time, that Yakutzenal final result is crazy to say the least. Even with the penalties, to score 3 was a struggle with Liverpool and Chelsea heading for clean sheets...
  • Options
    fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll admit to getting abit worried near the end but it would have taken a collapse of epic propositions for me to not win that :p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fab cesc wrote: »
    I'll admit to getting abit worried near the end but it would have taken a collapse of epic propositions for me to not win that :p.

Yeah, although if Jelavic didn't start, you'd probably have drawn.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 74 wrote: »
    Yeah, although if Jelavic didn't start, you'd probably have drawn.

Even if he did if the Bolton game hadn't been cancelled I'd probably still have won ;).
  • Options
    yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems mine was a thriller, but I can't help but feel I was a bit unfortunate with both of Hutchy's defenders scoring. Hard to complain against that many defensive penalties, though.
  • Options
    FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why was I given a defensive penalty? I had Zabaleta on the bench, and he played a full 90 minutes, yet he has been removed and a penalty put in his place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why was I given a defensive penalty? I had Zabaleta on the bench, and he played a full 90 minutes, yet he has been removed and a penalty put in his place.

Ahh...when I put Zabaleta in, none of the stats showed, so I assumed he hadn't played. I knew he had as well, as I watched the match. :rolleyes: :o

I'm afraid it isn't enough to save you. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yakutz wrote: »
    Seems mine was a thriller, but I can't help but feel I was a bit unfortunate with both of Hutchy's defenders scoring. Hard to complain against that many defensive penalties, though.

You're always having thrillers. lol. You're the highest scoring team, and 1 goal off being the highest conceding team. Reckon this might cost you though. Still, far from out of it though. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 74 wrote: »
    Ahh...when I put Zabaleta in, none of the stats showed, so I assumed he hadn't played. I knew he had as well, as I watched the match. :rolleyes: :o

I'm afraid it isn't enough to save you. :(

I know, just wanted to lose properly.

I wish I had someone to score points for me. I've a decent set of defenders, just no one to score. Barely have any attackers who even start games now. I'd happily swap too.
  • Options
    fast leftfast left Posts: 2,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    put on talkspud and heard that clown durham slagging off the gooners,yet again, while licking the spuds hole! turned over in under a minute.well done talksport !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fast left wrote: »
    put on talkspud and heard that clown durham slagging off the gooners,yet again, while licking the spuds hole! turned over in under a minute.well done talksport !!!

We get some random visitors to this thread, but I think you take the win. :p What thread were you looking for?
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    fast left wrote: »
    More fool you for thinking Durhams (ginger haired tw-t) Drivetime show would be any better, " It's good cop, bad cop" shite everyday.......................but they love.'friend of the show' Arry.;):p
  • Options
    BhaveshgorBhaveshgor Posts: 9,312
    Forum Member
    i released Essien, and E johnsson, so carlso tevez will be added to my squad now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Release Djourou.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £4m for Monk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season: Toure and Upson have yet to be added to my squad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And your inbox is full
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Season: Toure and Upson have yet to be added to my squad.

Sorry mate. Been letting other things get on top of me. Shall add them in when I go to take squads in an hour and a bit. As usual, anyone you want to play you can just put to the right of the selection cells.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One of the biggest games of the season in terms of the title race, if not the biggest. Top 2 meet, with only 6 games left after this, it is pretty much the definition of a 6 pointer. Elsewhere, Yakutzenal will be looking to take advantage of this against in form, Jackyorks Dragons. Simonics will be looking to get back on form in order to have a late run at the title, while Funk Unicorns play Season 74ers trying to hold on to 5th and close the gap on top 4. TSO 2012 will be looking to rediscover his mid-season form against bottom side Bhaveshgorsia.

I'd like to thank everyone again for all the effort they've put into this game. I didn't think we'd be still getting so many people submitting their teams on a weekly basis, at this stage. I think it is only Hutchy who has been missing for a while and TSO didn't submit a squad for this match...

Bally's Badgers vs FC Serenity - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Av46Wg1Ypd00dDUydGl5Zy1MU2hKZ2VNUExGNTJlQ1E&hl=en_US&gid=0
    Bhaveshgorsia vs TSO 2012 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Av46Wg1Ypd00dDUydGl5Zy1MU2hKZ2VNUExGNTJlQ1E&hl=en_US&gid=33
    Hutchalution vs Simonics - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Av46Wg1Ypd00dDUydGl5Zy1MU2hKZ2VNUExGNTJlQ1E&hl=en_US&gid=2
    Jackyorks Dragons vs Yakutzenal - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Av46Wg1Ypd00dDUydGl5Zy1MU2hKZ2VNUExGNTJlQ1E&hl=en_US&gid=3
    Season 74ers vs Funk Unicorns - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Av46Wg1Ypd00dDUydGl5Zy1MU2hKZ2VNUExGNTJlQ1E&hl=en_US&gid=4

Table, as it stands: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Av46Wg1Ypd00dDUydGl5Zy1MU2hKZ2VNUExGNTJlQ1E&hl=en_US&gid=10
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm going to watch the game, but will make sure I have all transfer up to date before the window opens. I think I need to go through the recent ones in case I've missed something.

I'm also making a 10 question questionnaire so that I can get an idea of people's opinions on the game, to make it more smooth and fun for next year. :) I'll probably PM it to everyone on Monday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bally could be in trouble here with 4 of the 7 defenders in his squad not starting :)
  • Options
    BhaveshgorBhaveshgor Posts: 9,312
    Forum Member
    gibbs you beauty, What a goal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for ****s sake, season can you please have a look at my team sheet as this is ridiculous if this costs me. The majority of the time when I pick someone it changes back to who it was before like a minute later, I picked my subs this week then after I left it changed my defensive subs back to who I had last week Sagna and Skrtel who I clearly wouldn't have picked for this week as they are both in my starting XI! :(

Got no defenders on the bench now and with Rafael in my team that could very well cost me the match.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fab cesc wrote: »
    Oh for ****s sake, season can you please have a look at my team sheet as this is ridiculous if this costs me. The majority of the time when I pick someone it changes back to who it was before like a minute later, I picked my subs this week then after I left it changed my defensive subs back to who I had last week Sagna and Skrtel who I clearly wouldn't have picked for this week as they are both in my starting XI! :(

Got no defenders on the bench now and with Rafael in my team that could very well cost me the match.

There's absolutely nothing I can do about it. It is a google docs issue. You need to double check your squad to check your entry after you type it into the cell. Other than that, there is little we can do. The game won't be run on google docs next year for reasons like this one. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any strikers for sale?