Call Of Duty : Ghosts

Comments

• MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ballistic vests are weird. I put one on and still get killed instantly. Anyone I'm shooting at wearing one can withstand nearly a whole clip of bullets and then causally shoot me in the face.
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    MsLurker wrote: »
    Ballistic vests are weird. I put one on and still get killed instantly. Anyone I'm shooting at wearing one can withstand nearly a whole clip of bullets and then causally shoot me in the face.

Oh good, its not just me then. :(
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member

Also true without a ballistic vest.....
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Maybe just maybe.. One day they will reward people who play the objective!
    Forum Member
    WoodsMonk wrote: »

Carful Monk, it will be one of those nice white jackets that does up at the back for you - if you keep up with that kind of crazy talk.
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's it like for the PS4 ? I said to myself I would never buy a COD game again but after playing on my brothers 360 version (and getting my arse handed to me thanks to me thinking I was still on BF4) it was quite enjoyable.

Do I go back on my word and pay for this or do I stick to my guns and give COD the middle finger. I can deal with quick scopers as I just back out of the game, it's lag i'm bothered about.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Personally For me both the xbox one and ps4 versions play a lot better for me connection wise.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having a faster/better BB connection still doesn't make the game any better. It's still shit :D
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It went down to £27something earlier this week, and was still that low earlier today... I've checked again just now though and it's shot back up to £45.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    They do. You get extra score/XP and a point towards your streak.

If you play it the way I play you'll beast everybody. Mind you, we still lost.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BexDCOSIcAAPBT-.jpg:large
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate double XP weekends. It brings out the campers even more than normally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what will tomorrow bring #blackops3 #nextcod
    https://twitter.com/Sgt_Frank_Woods

please be true
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Anyone buying the maps tomorrow? Tempted but small maps don't seem to play well in this game with crap respawn points.
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    I hate double XP weekends. It brings out the campers even more than normally.

I have to disagree with you here the campers are just as bad in this game as when it's not a double xp weekend
    What does happen when it's double xp weekend is the bar raises in competition and a lot of the cod vets
    Who put time into the game use double xp as a time to rank up faster.
    This will also be the case tonight when the clan ops start a lot of clans will be looking to make a good start so if your playing tonight expect some tough games.
  • The Lost BoyThe Lost Boy Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone buying the maps tomorrow? Tempted but small maps don't seem to play well in this game with crap respawn points.

I wasn't. Because of the lack of HC modes i was going to protest by keeping my money in my pocket. But, i'm weak. So i'll be getting them :(
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see they released the wrong map names this morning. Expect to see Dome in the next map pack drop!
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I went to apply the 1190mb update this morning and it failed on 97%. I ended up having to reinstall the whole game>:( I wish I'd bought the ps4 version now.
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    whoops I got the date wrong clan wars starts 2moro night

I see in the update there making hot fix's to the spawns again
    and at last there nerfing the LED'S damage adjustment took them long enough
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    League Play added to Ghosts? This was the only thing i played in the end in BO2. Will try this when i get home tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to disagree with you here the campers are just as bad in this game as when it's not a double xp weekend
    What does happen when it's double xp weekend is the bar raises in competition and a lot of the cod vets
    Who put time into the game use double xp as a time to rank up faster.
    This will also be the case tonight when the clan ops start a lot of clans will be looking to make a good start so if your playing tonight expect some tough games.
    The games I was in there was a lot of people just sitting in comers. I know the difference between defending a spot and people just camping. In quite a few matches I had it was like playing hide and seek with the clock running out of time.
    I was also in lots of matches were someone joined and then just stood getting shot. Why start the game then wander off? One person did it for like 4 matches in a row :confused:

I think double XP for the most part brings out the worst in people.
  • simasima Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    I went to apply the 1190mb update this morning and it failed on 97%. I ended up having to reinstall the whole game>:( I wish I'd bought the ps4 version now.

applied that patch and got the black screen(xbox one), reinstalled and same black screen just after ghost skull.

seems you got to power down your xbox one

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200822536

This just happen my xbox one ghost will not load all im getting after the ghost face is a black screen the game was working fine earlier now nothing?????

My xbox one ghost was working fine earlier toad I went to play it later all I keep getting after the ghost face is an black screen I saw that other people are having the same problem??

Lately, I am seeing a lot of people post about their ghost game loading to the mask and going blank and doing nothing. Also, a lot of people are posting about out of memory error and getting kicked out of games for no reason.

Here are your 3 easy ways to fix the issue.

1) Hold the power "button" down until the Xbox turns off. Turn back on and it should work. if it does not then you have option...

2) Unplug the power from both the Xbox and the wall. Wait 30 seconds and plug back in. If that does not work then try option...

3) Uninstall and reinstall the game. Restart the Xbox and attempt once more.

The reason that it does not move any further is because the Xbox will hold onto an unnecessary cache file which does not allow the game to load any further. This is the fix for the issue as there have been WAY too many posts about this. Here is your guide for the fix.

http://community.activision.com/thread/200823608
    Forum Member
    so DL the map pack and "kill the One"?

I really need to get a job as quality tester for one of the big two - its clearly a job that requires a, no qualifications and b, no actual product testing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Ghosts, a lot more than I did Blops 2 and Blops 1 (which I absolutely hated).

Sure, there's things that annoy me, but there always is with COD. It's just a question of whether I enjoy it enough to put up with them, which I do with Ghosts.

....I don't really know why I posted this I just felt the need as I haven't posted in ages hehe :)
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Nearly £12 for one map pack! What a ripoff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me but does the Maverick seem a tad overpowered?

I like the new maps though.