Options

Paedophile ring preys on 50 school girls in West Yorkshire.

Willie WindsorWillie Windsor Posts: 42
Forum Member
This is sick, Asian gangs are picking up kids some as young as 6 and taking them to "slag houses" to be raped by loads of men. :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7374398.stm

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, where on Earth within that Article did it explicitly state that it was an "Asian Gang?"

I'll tell you shall I? - NOWHERE.
  • Options
    Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has their race have to do with it?

Anyways this is very sick story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No mention of them being asian :confused: And the girls were as young as 7 not 6. Very disturbing and sick all the same.
  • Options
    CoolGlooCoolGloo Posts: 1,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlitZace wrote: »
    Erm, where on Earth within that Article did it explicitly state that it was an "Asian Gang?"

I'll tell you shall I? - NOWHERE.

They ARE all Asians, everyone in Bradford and Keighley knows about it, but no one in the media is allowed to say it shhhhh - keep it under your hat :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SHAFTSHAFT Posts: 4,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CoolGloo wrote: »
    They ARE all Asians, everyone in Bradford and Keighley knows about it, but no one in the media is allowed to say it shhhhh - keep it under your hat :rolleyes:

But why is it relevant to the story? :confused:
  • Options
    Teddy SmithTeddy Smith Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For 3 years, a 12 year-old girl was forced, by up to 28 men, to have sex almost every day. :eek: :mad:

If this had been in America, they'd be getting the electric chair.

Here, they'll either get a little bit of Community Service or get 2 years in a cushy jail with Playstations, Sky TV and shopping trips.

They could get life, which, as we all know, isn't hardly ever total life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHAFT wrote: »
    But why is it relevant to the story? :confused:

Because thats perhaps why they have been able to operate with impunity for so long?

If you don't live in Bradford you would not get it, cultural sensitivities ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Calender news tonight revealed it was Asian Gangs preying on white children from two west yorkshire schools. An ex chief constable was on there saying they have known about it for sometime but the gangs are very organised. Anne Cryer MP has been campaigning for something to be done. The BNP highlighted that Muslim terror gangs were preyiong on white children around Keighley and Bradford. Race has everything to do with this because the police found it hard to infiltrate these gangs. The BNP ended up in hot water for highlightinh these crimes and Nick Griffiths ended up in court over speches he made warning of these very gangs.

The girls involved are traumatised and too frightened to resist.
  • Options
    LoggerLogger Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    So the name of the man arrested has not been released? Hmmmmm
    So the area this is happening in has not been released? Hmmmmmm

I'm sure if seven catholics were arrested they and thier church would also get the same level of protection.:rolleyes:

I guess the "religion of peace" members are exempt from any sort of criticism, for fear that some of them may get upset, and we all know what happens when some of them get upset.
  • Options
    BigT2207BigT2207 Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7375583.stm

They mentioned on Look North tonight it was Asian gangs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,388
    Forum Member
    medbio wrote: »
    No mention of them being asian :confused: And the girls were as young as 7 not 6. Very disturbing and sick all the same.

7 or 6 or 8 or whatever.... very disturbing. I look at my eldest little boy who's 6 and think about how babyish & innocent he is - this beggars belief :(
  • Options
    rickyboysimpsonrickyboysimpson Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    where in that article does it mention bradford or keighley?
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can remember being involved in a case with a missing young girl that ended up in Bradford about ten years ago who became involved with such a gang, and was told there was a major problem with these gangs back then. Very sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Do some research using google and you will find all the stories linked to this story. It has been happening since 2002 that I know of.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .....or get 2 years in a cushy jail with Playstations, Sky TV and shopping trips.

Can someone who has actually been to prison please debunk this bollocks once and for all.

I'm sick of hearing it.
  • Options
    MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    JonDoe wrote: »
    Can someone who has actually been to prison please debunk this bollocks once and for all.

I'm sick of hearing it.

You don't need to go to prison to know it's absolute tosh...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It doesn't, no ones allowed to mention it (you see we don't like to upset them so shhhhh)

I live in Bradford, its on local BBC news reports, in a kind of coded language - it describe the men as having a background of 'extended inter family connections'

lol - BBC newspeak - its like 1984
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,193
    Forum Member
    Given the emphasis on the racial origins of the accused, I'm assuming it would be OK if it was White English gangs doing the grooming
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm sick of hearing it.

Its not a load of bollocks as I had a Brother-In-law that was at northallerton and Armley prison and he said it was like a holiday camp.
  • Options
    LoggerLogger Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    This is sick, Asian gangs are picking up kids some as young as 6 and taking them to "slag houses" to be raped by loads of men. :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7374398.stm
    Contempt of women not from the "religion of peace" is widespread amongst its members, (although I hasten to add only a tiny sub set are involved in raping young children)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No mention of race or where it happened. But man has been released on bail.

This is what the POA say about prison.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/prison-officers-leader-claims-jail-is-too-cushy-815509.html?r=RSS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the emphasis on the racial origins of the accused, I'm assuming it would be OK if it was White English gangs doing the grooming

No it would not be ok but I bet you anything we would be told their names and where this is all happening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Err no, but they would not have been left to get away with it for 10 years for fear of upsetting the 'community'
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm sick of hearing it.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article3811148.ece

Doesn't sound too bad according to this.
  • Options
    duckapluckduckapluck Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CoolGloo wrote: »

This is true, it is widely spoken about by people and a couple of years ago it did hit the headlines and died down again, but it is still going on.

Families have been fighting to get help for their children and not much has been done.