Video - the safety pass all housemates angry with Marlon

123457»

Comments

• Options
    pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    Mark and Winston deeply unhappy in the latest clip. Your 1st and 2nd housemates this year respectively, and one step closer after that.

Everyone says Winston is dumb but he is very smart to distance himself from Marlon loudly and take the moral high ground. He is going to win the show.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    playa1 wrote: »
    Marlon probably wouldn't have went on Friday but he has pretty much guaranteed he will be out next week. Bad decision.
    Also I think after Winston saw the twitter comments he has wised up to not siding with certain housemates because they are poison.

Didnt one of the tweets say "keep away from the boyband"?(him Ash and Marlon called themselves that) hmmmmmmm
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    If Ash had pressed the button last week most of the housemates would have been fine with it, so why shouldn't Marlon save himself.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least the HMs were united on something for once. Marlon being an absolute **** that is. I'm only concerned it took them this long to figure it out. And now he's safe.

Funny old show this.

I think that this is the main problem here, in that the entire house saw this as a big deal where there was an honourable agreement between them all.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was indifferent to Marlon from the start, but he has just gone up in my book. He has sacrificed himself so we have a better shot at getting Ashleigh out this week. He knows he'll be up and going next week, so he gets a week longer in the house and we have the perfect chance to get rid of Ashleigh.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    I don't know why the housemates are moaning, they will get parties, booze and takeaways on their "economy budget".

Marlon done what most of them would of done.

I'm sure Ashleigh would of pressed it if Marlon didn't first.

I'm sure Connor has sympathy.

Ashleigh wouldn't have pressed it. Steven and Marlon are they only ones who would press it.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    I was indifferent to Marlon from the start, but he has just gone up in my book. He has sacrificed himself so we have a better shot at getting Ashleigh out this week. He knows he'll be up and going next week, so he gets a week longer in the house and we have the perfect chance to get rid of Ashleigh.

somehow I doubt he did it for you guys .
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »

Ah for goodness sake , get a bloody grip. Way to go with the twisted thinking. Absolutely hilarious:D:D

Funniest thing I have observed in ages...tee hee hee:D
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused. The HMs watching on seemed to think a discussion had taken place whereby they all agreed not to press it? Are you sure Christopher wasn't reminding Ashleigh of that as opposed to telling her to save herself?
    Correct. After they had all agreed not to press the button Christopher said " Okay Ashleigh you know what to do." Meaning don`t press it. I don`t know how this has been interpreted to mean Christopher wanted her to press it to save herself or in other posts Christopher, Chris and Jale wanted her to press it to save herself. :confused:
    I`m sure the watching housemates, especially Helen, would have kicked up a stink if that had been the case. It wasn`t so they didn`t.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Correct. After they had all agreed not to press the button Christopher said " Okay Ashleigh you know what to do." Meaning don`t press it. I don`t know how this has been interpreted to mean Christopher wanted her to press it to save herself or in other posts Christopher, Chris and Jale wanted her to press it to save herself. :confused:
    I`m sure the watching housemates, especially Helen, would have kicked up a stink if that had been the case. It wasn`t so they didn`t.

That's how I saw it too. If Helen thought for a split second that they were agreeing to go on basic rations to save Ashleigh, she would have gone ballistic at all of them. She didn't.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I'm confused. The HMs watching on seemed to think a discussion had taken place whereby they all agreed not to press it? Are you sure Christopher wasn't reminding Ashleigh of that as opposed to telling her to save herself?

I think the confusion comes from the next clip when they all the hms say Ashleigh could have saved herself because she was most at risk but she wasn't going to.
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    That's how I saw it too. If Helen thought for a split second that they were agreeing to go on basic rations to save Ashleigh, she would have gone ballistic at all of them. She didn't.
    Exactly. Chinese whisper in this thread caused the confusion. :D
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    to be fair, he did wait .00000000000000001 second before hitting it.