100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    I don't like the use of 'all movie' when someone made their name in a big way through TV. If it's this pair then both did. It's very misleading. It reads like Perez Hilton rubbish.

it's the most silly blind I've read from him in a little while. I think he makes Perez Hilton sound quite sane
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Under Her Thumb

This actress is A list. All movies. Nothing on television. She is in a relationship with this A list all movies actor who has had some health problems, but a lot of them can be attributed to what she does to him. There is the sedatives she gives him almost constantly to keep him quiet and asleep. She has been having two affairs and invites the men over to the marital home and has sex with them while her significant other is passed out. She is also systematically looting all of the accounts she can find in his name and converting them to her own name under a power of attorney he signed while under the influence of the drugs she gives him. The drugs are a combination of whatever drugs she has her assistant procure from various doctor and also the non-medical community.

The only time our actor is not sedated is when he has an appearance or a red carpet event and she has someone watching him at all times and has him brought back home immediately after. She rarely attends these events with him anymore because she can't stand him and has told her assistant that if she could get away with it, she would kill the actor just so she could move on with her life.

"in a relationship" = not married though?

What about Mr and Mrs Smith for this instead? Based on:

his Health probs could be well known weed addiction

she is probably batshit enough, i think

er....that's it, cannot think of anything else :D

ok, it's probably totally made up but I thought of these first before Chicago/Wall st

Although Chicago has famously said she thinks divorce is disgusting....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "in a relationship" = not married though?

What about Mr and Mrs Smith for this instead? Based on:

his Health probs could be well known weed addiction

she is probably batshit enough, i think

er....that's it, cannot think of anything else :D

ok, it's probably totally made up but I thought of these first before Chicago/Wall st

Although Chicago has famously said she thinks divorce is disgusting....

With SIX kids in the house who want their parents to marry as soon as possible, how could Mrs. Smith possibly manage having other men over for sex, with or without Mr. Smith there and passed out? Mr. Smith never stopped working...he has four movies in post-production right now in addition to two others that were released earlier this year.

This blind strikes me as a cynical ploy to see how much B.S. some people will swallow. It's so OTT.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    With SIX kids in the house who want their parents to marry as soon as possible, how could Mrs. Smith possibly manage having other men over for sex, with or without Mr. Smith there and passed out? Mr. Smith never stopped working...he has four movies in post-production right now in addition to two others that were released earlier this year.

This blind strikes me as a cynical ploy to see how much B.S. some people will swallow. It's so OTT.

:D:D the blind makes me think of scenes from Misery but I don't believe a word of it
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Under Her Thumb

This actress is A list. All movies. Nothing on television. She is in a relationship with this A list all movies actor who has had some health problems, but a lot of them can be attributed to what she does to him. There is the sedatives she gives him almost constantly to keep him quiet and asleep. She has been having two affairs and invites the men over to the marital home and has sex with them while her significant other is passed out. She is also systematically looting all of the accounts she can find in his name and converting them to her own name under a power of attorney he signed while under the influence of the drugs she gives him. The drugs are a combination of whatever drugs she has her assistant procure from various doctor and also the non-medical community.

The only time our actor is not sedated is when he has an appearance or a red carpet event and she has someone watching him at all times and has him brought back home immediately after. She rarely attends these events with him anymore because she can't stand him and has told her assistant that if she could get away with it, she would kill the actor just so she could move on with her life.

Mrs American Beauty? Is life imitating art? I hope the kids are alright :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs American Beauty? Is life imitating art? I hope the kids are alright :cool:

Nah, not one thing fits about the blind fits this couple. Mr. American Beauty doesn't have health problems, his last project (2010) was a TV movie, and she's right there with him, both looking loved-up, in virtually every public appearance.

I personally think the whole story is a crock. :rolleyes:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

Either They Go Or I Go

This celebrity couple - both actors - have been married for several years, has one or more kids and usually get along pretty well. There's an exception to that, though, and it terrifying the wife. He sometimes drinks. When he drinks, he sometimes get argumentative. When he gets drunk, he sometimes gets angry. And when he gets drunk and angry, he tends to blame his wife for whatever is bothering him. It gets worse. Sometimes when he gets drunk and angry, he pulls out one of his guns. He owns more than one. It's usually not loaded, and he just waves it around and yells, but this is enough to scare the wife.

When he sobers up, he always apologizes, and always promises that he would never hurt her or the kids. He's actually very nice and rather mild-mannered guy when he's not drinking and she believes that he would never intentionally hurt her or the kids. However, she doesn't like having guns in the house and she is tired of feeling scared. A couple of weeks ago, she gave him an ultimatum: "Either the guns go, or I go. And if I go, I'm taking the kids with me."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dancefan8001 no part of that Blind can be attributed to who you named. This Blind sounds like it is about an older actor, not a young one and being environmentally conscious doesn't mean he's been drugged by his other half.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Today's sssh in Sunday Mirror:

Which female singer has a penchant for the ladies of late? This star has supposedly been dating a man for months but is regularly sleeping with women - Greedy!

I think this may be hinting at a singer who's started singing aloud once more and whose maiden name rhymes with greedy
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trequk wrote: »
    Today's sssh in Sunday Mirror:

Which female singer has a penchant for the ladies of late? This star has supposedly been dating a man for months but is regularly sleeping with women - Greedy!

I think this may be hinting at a singer who's started singing aloud once more and whose maiden name rhymes with greedy

Well, it would fit with a blind the same paper did a couple of months ago but I just don't believe it to be honest. But who knows.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed:

October 24, 2008

B list television actress who used to be on a hit and is now on a new show. Not the most fun person to work with according to the crew. For someone who is lucky enough to have a career she sure loves to play the game of don't talk to me. Apparently unless you are a producer or director on the show, you are not allowed to speak directly to her. Well, the crew loves nothing more than to talk to her anyway. They love doing this when they need a break because they know she will throw a tantrum and retreat to her dressing room for at least an hour.

Smash, Will & Grace

October 24, 2008

This foreign born B list film star who was shooting for A list before he started losing his hair and his box office mojo is apparently extremely sensitive about his hair. How much? Well, he was buying a suit a few weeks ago and the salesperson suggested a hat because he thought it would go well with the suit. Our actor took it the wrong way though and took a good five minutes to yell at the offending salesperson before throwing the suit on the floor and kicking it around a little and then walking out the door.

Sherlock Holmes movies, Cold Mountain
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he's worried about losing his hair why not get replacement therapy? Don't know what's gone wrong with said person's career. Bit of a mystery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Dancefan8001 no part of that Blind can be attributed to who you named. This Blind sounds like it is about an older actor, not a young one and being environmentally conscious doesn't mean he's been drugged by his other half.

Do you have two blinds mixed up? The person I named was for a different blind, for which there was/is plenty of press linking him to. Has nothing to do with being drugged (and he doesn't have another half; he's single). And I'm not alone thinking the second blind--the one about drugging, etc.--is total fiction.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

He Is Going Downhill Fast

This actor is A list and always will be. If he lives for 50 more years and never makes another movie he would be A list. Academy Award winner/nominee? Absolutely. A list name recognition? Definitely. Strangest actor around right now? Oh yeah. Our actor rarely showers. The only time he showers is when he is making a movie and then only every few days. He has turned into the laziest person in the world. Meals are brought to him. Many different meals that he takes a bite from each. He is not a glutton. Weight gain is not an issue. Sex? Umm, he is not doing the work but he calls over women who are willing to do the work for him. That is of course if they can get over the smell of a guy who has not showered in a week and has food all over his clothes or drinks. He loves to drink. Like a fish.

Then he likes to get up and do scenes from his performances and makes the people in the room watch. He gets confused and mixes up lines from different roles and refuses to do a couple of the roles and gets very angry if people ask. He is a very angry guy and will throw things and yell and scream and the name calling is out of control. Ditto with any kind of slur that he can think of. He then forgets he did it or pretends he does not remember and returns to normal a few hours later. It is probably Alzheimer's or the beginning stages of it but he refuses to go to a doctor.

Gladiator had a go at a BAFTA boss for cutting short his poem for a Bafta gig...he also was also arrested for throwing something at an employee of the hotel he was staying at in New York.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's Gladiator, as the blind says "weight gain is not an issue", and Gladiator has real problems with keeping the weight off.

I think it's more likely to be Braveheart?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I don't think it's Gladiator, as the blind says "weight gain is not an issue", and Gladiator has real problems with keeping the weight off.

I think it's more likely to be Braveheart?

I don't know much about him to fit him into the blind but I think that could be a good shout.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    If he's worried about losing his hair why not get replacement therapy? Don't know what's gone wrong with said person's career. Bit of a mystery.
    I don't think that he ever really had A list quality in the first place and so was always likely to go off the boil when the offers dipped.

Surprised that Grace was so awful to work with. Seemed so nice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know much about him to fit him into the blind but I think that could be a good shout.

Except that Braveheart will turn 57 in a few weeks and it isn't realistic to believe he could live another 50 years, as the blind implied its actor might.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    Except that Braveheart will turn 57 in a few weeks and it isn't realistic to believe he could live another 50 years, as the blind implied its actor might.
    True but I think the blind us poorly worded. Only an expert could suspect Alzheimer's in someone in their 50s. More likely it's someone closer to 70 - an age when some probably start to lose it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    True but I think the blind us poorly worded. Only an expert could suspect Alzheimer's in someone in their 50s. More likely it's someone closer to 70 - an age when some probably start to lose it.

According to this article, about 10% of all Alzheimer's cases occur in the 30s. To me it seems unrealistic the blind is about someone older than 50, simply because the blind implied its actor might live 50 more years and most people don't live to be 100.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

"If you ever see me at a Twilight convention signing autographs or posing for photos, then you either know i have been kidnapped or paid $10M because i wouldn't do it for a penny less. I shudder thinking about if i had to make another one of those. I took a shower when i finished the last one and hate that i am still talking about it."

From Twilight actress who is B list and owes her career to Twilight.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ The one who was Oscar nominated?
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

"If you ever see me at a Twilight convention signing autographs or posing for photos, then you either know i have been kidnapped or paid $10M because i wouldn't do it for a penny less. I shudder thinking about if i had to make another one of those. I took a shower when i finished the last one and hate that i am still talking about it."

From Twilight actress who is B list and owes her career to Twilight.
    How arrogant. :mad:
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno sounds reasonable to me - I wouldn't want to be associated with twilight or be at a twilight convention for less than $10 million.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This married B list all movies actress who has branched out into other areas because her movie career has faulted so badly is searching for a new nanny after she caught her husband with the nanny. The husband has no way to live other than his wife so is kissing some serious butt. He has been kicked out and she has told her kids he is away on business. The actress told him he could come back for Christmas Eve and Christmas but that the marriage is over.
This discussion has been closed.