Options

CSI Vegas on Ch5

patchcatpatchcat Posts: 68
Forum Member
Sorry if already asked, I did look....
Anyone know when new season will start?? It gets later each year. It always used to return in January..... TIA

Comments

• Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes ive been wondering this, since it appeared in the drama trailers, im thinking it will appear when The Mentalist finishes
  • Options
    patchcatpatchcat Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Ah, I have not seen any trailers.... thanks.
  • Options
    Fred FlintstoneFred Flintstone Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're currently repeating the last series so I guess it will follow after that.
  • Options
    malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    They're currently repeating the last series so I guess it will follow after that.

Sky Living are also currently repeating the last season S13.
    It's a pity they only have repeat rights with C5 having first run rights as they would have not messed the show around so much and have started the new S14 by now.

There is a risk C5 may postpone until the Autumn with BB on over the summer. However this means they will be over a year behind the US as they are with Person of Interest.
    Was silly by C5 to give The Mentalist priority for screening as that looks certain to be cancelled.
  • Options
    cody jarrettcody jarrett Posts: 1,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think BB will affect it as CSI is usually 9pm, BB usually 10pm. They may be saving it to launch both in the same week for bigger impact.
  • Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    malcy30 wrote: »
    Sky Living are also currently repeating the last season S13.
    It's a pity they only have repeat rights with C5 having first run rights as they would have not messed the show around so much and have started the new S14 by now.

There is a risk C5 may postpone until the Autumn with BB on over the summer. However this means they will be over a year behind the US as they are with Person of Interest.
    Was silly by C5 to give The Mentalist priority for screening as that looks certain to be cancelled.
    whilst I agree that this should be the Mentalist final season (however its doing better than I had expected), CSI is itself an old show, and whilst not looking to get cancelled this series, is no longer something C5 can build a schedule around, C5 needs to look to a future after CSI.

That said they would be crazy to go a year behind, people simply wont wait that long anymore.
  • Options
    Fred FlintstoneFred Flintstone Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have Channel 5 pulled the CSI Vegas repeats?