Options

Get Ashleigh out chants

LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Could they possibly happen tonight? ( I hope so!) I think a lot of people bar most this forum are starting to wise up to Ashleigh now. Now tonight will show her being horrible about Jale (yes it's Jale's turn now) and even though this forum might be going off Jale because she's not in vile Ashleigh's crew, the bb audience gave her big cheers just the other week, they might not have gone off her like a lot of you have so they might cheer her and boo ashleigh after seeing what she said, she's always vile but she's she's exceeded herself this week!!!!!!>:(

Comments

• Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale's a MUG, Go Ashleigh!
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah i think people are still hung up on helen TBH!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why because she is playing such a good game and has observed most of them and actually gotten it right. Then comes to release it all in the diary room to vent out her feelings and findings as she can't fully express them all in the house.
    They said Jale had done some stuff which we hadn't seen, so if Ashleigh isn't happy about what ever, she has a right to, Jale has moaned about Ashleigh as well. They are all entitled to moan.

Right now Jale has changed, I am just hoping its part of her game plan.
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    I think Helen might escape the chants tonight with her secret task.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't see it, unless they have a crowd of goldfish in the audience :cool:
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you do a little sex wee if this happened?
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Could they possibly happen tonight? ( I hope so!) I think a lot of people bar most this forum are starting to wise up to Ashleigh now. Now tonight will show her being horrible about Jale (yes it's Jale's turn now) and even though this forum might be going off Jale because she's not in vile Ashleigh's crew, the bb audience gave her big cheers just the other week, they might not have gone off her like a lot of you have so they might cheer her and boo ashleigh after seeing what she said, she's always vile but she's she's exceeded herself this week!!!!!!>:(

We can live in hope can't we? She has been such a little madam and so nasty about Kim and Jale. I hope she gets some chants tonight and it brings her down a peg or two.
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's going be Kim, Ash or Helen.
  • Options
    neil3841neil3841 Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I hope so I hate her the most in the house out of all the hm including Helen.
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow you must really dislike her with all the threads your starting about her. I personally have gone off Jale as I find her very two faced and because shes in the awful Helens group after everything that group said about her.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would be heard to distinguish Ash from Ashleigh when there will also be Helen chants.

Cheers are going to go to Winston, Mark & Christopher, mixed for Matthew and loud boos for Ash again.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe next week when she's up.
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....they might.. boo ashleigh after seeing what she said
    And they might not if they've seen the clips of Kim messing with Stephen's head. But you probably will get your wish. But remember, chanting "get Helen out" is a waste of breath when she's been handed an easy ride to the final by someone who didn't know her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why would a crowd that's been chanting to get helen out suddenly start chanting for the one person standing against her? :confused:
  • Options
    sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMO possibly the most hateful segment of any eviction show - the crowd baying for blood!
    Every housemate has entertained us in some way, be it good or bad - and we reward them with this pack response? Everyone who stands there, chanting "Get ******* out" - and worse, should put themselves in the evictees place, and wonder if they would enjoy being screamed at. No other Big Brother, that I have watched, Boos the person evicted...why do we have to lower ourselves?
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eyespy wrote: »
    Jale's a MUG, Go Ashleigh!

:confused:
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    farlofan wrote: »

Probably :D
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »

:o....:D
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    craton wrote: »
    why would a crowd that's been chanting to get helen out suddenly start chanting for the one person standing against her? :confused:

Exactly lol, some people need to think before they type :D
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    They should sing "We love you Ashleigh we do" and see how many want to be her friend after the eviction.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another anti Ashleigh thread? as if this couldnt have been put in the hundreds that you have already started
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so GET ASHLEIGH OUT !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booed? our Ashleigh?
    :confused:

Why would anyone want to boo her, she's FAB-U-LOUS!

I can't wait to hear her next evil plan, she's a great HM.
    :)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope so GET ASHLEIGH OUT !!!!!!!!!!!

They coud chant that til they're blue in the face, she's not up for eviction. Same as the Get Helen out chants. They really are wasting their breath:D
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They coud chant that til they're blue in the face, she's not up for eviction. Same as the Get Helen out chants. They really are wasting their breath:D

I'll be happy enough knowing that the little brat knows she's hated outside and inside the house. xo