"ICELY DOES IT" - The DOI 3 Play.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,541
Forum Member
✭✭✭
THE DS PERFORMERS PRESENT...
"Icely Does It"

Basically guys, I thought we could have a bit of fun and do a Play/Performance on DOI 3... In a nutshell, I'll start off the Performance and all you guys have to do is keep adding to whatever the last Performer before you has written. :)
Quite straightforward as long as you read the Script beforehand! ;):D (Can be as wacky and outrageous as you like! Go wild!)

Int. Elstree Studios - Set of Dancing On Ice, Rink.
Jayne Torvill: Right so i'm assuming we're going to do some last minute training here.
Christopher Dean: Yeah and no...I'm chilling out first *Puts an ice cube in some already cold water* Get it? "Chiilin' Out"
Jayne Torvill: ...And you think i'm not being productive!
Christopher Dean: I never said that! I simply said that I didn't think you should have done that last move the way you did, you should have done it my way.
Jayne Torvill: Sure because that's the first time i've heard that (!)
Christopher Dean: Exactly so don't complain or i'll put the practice back so you'll be lucky to leave by 10:00.
Jayne Torvill: You wouldn't do that?
Christopher Dean: No you're right, I wouldn't but the other me might do... I am a man in two minds at the moment.
*Looking at him and smacking him around the head
Jayne Torvill: Did that help clear the other mind out of your original one?
*Chris looks on and sways and dances playfully as he hears the DOI theme tune begin to play*
Christopher Dean: Ha, yeah that's the way, let us observe the first victim! Throw them to the Lions... *Looking at Jayne.* That's us clearly, Rawr!

(Kai folks, there's your start point...Make me proud!)