Possible Cheryl tour?!

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Dean Piper said on Monday BBC1 will be making an announcement of a big star touring and the tour will be in the autumn. It says on ticketmaster "Cheryl - A Million Lights Tour" + speculation on twitter also says it's Cheryl!!

TOO EXCITED!!! :D

P.S Call My Name is out NOW so here's the link to download! http://itunes.apple.com/gb/preorder/call-my-name-ep/id525864192[news]Cheryl Cole confirms arena tour dates[/news]

Comments

• GeorgeTimmsGeorgeTimms Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Love this Song!!!!

http://www.stazoo.com/track_profile.php?art_name=Cheryl&trackname=Call%20My%20Name

Share it and make Cheryl get to No. 1!!!1
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is stazoo?
  • GeorgeTimmsGeorgeTimms Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    What is stazoo?

Well I got the link from a mate, the site seems to have pretty much every song/movie that I could think of and then it somehow finds all the tweets related to the song/movie and then sorts them as Positive or Negative and gives a % Rating.

They also seem to have celebrities on there too! :)

It seems quite clever, i've been using it pretty much all of this week! Quite addictive!

Edit: DigitalSpy wrote about them:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a377449/stazoo-crowdsourced-opinion-service-launches.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I'd much rather have a Girls Aloud reunion. I hope her tour/album and single promotion ends in early autumn so she can focus on Girls Aloud.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,564
    Forum Member
    If it's listed on ticketmaster then it's happening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be more entertained by a mannequin having its clothes changed by a hopeless retail assistant in a shop window that flock to watch that piece of cardboard.
  • spm2012spm2012 Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    BellTP wrote: »
    I'd much rather have a Girls Aloud reunion. I hope her tour/album and single promotion ends in early autumn so she can focus on Girls Aloud.

I really can't see her doing an extensive solo tour and solo promotion for her album/future singles then jumping right into a Girls Aloud reunion weeks later. Girl would have a collapse of exhaustion.

I think the Girls Aloud reunion will be pushed back to 2013 now if this is true.

A solo tour is certainly what her career has been lacking.
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish she'd just fook off and disappear.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    PhilH36 wrote: »

THIS!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    spm2012 wrote: »
    I really can't see her doing an extensive solo tour and solo promotion for her album/future singles then jumping right into a Girls Aloud reunion weeks later. Girl would have a collapse of exhaustion.

I think the Girls Aloud reunion will be pushed back to 2013 now if this is true.

A solo tour is certainly what her career has been lacking.

Well how long/how many gigs do you think her tour would last?
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    How many more threads are you gonna create on cheryl tweedy today:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently It will be revealed on monday (today) the Venue's and tickets go on sale on FRIDAY so say @CherylColeUK and @UltimateCheryl - The biggest cheryl fan pages on twitter1
  • newplanetnewplanet Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    As much as I like this song, I really can't think of a worse live act than Cheryl Cole right now. Seriously, she seems nice enough as a person but the minute she gets on a stage and jumps around like J-Lo she royally gets on my wick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »

Why bother following her career bored much!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i for one will be going to see Cheryl Cole (thats Cole) she has 3 albums so plenty of tracks to choose from and seeing as she will be focusing on the u.k we will also get a Girls Aloud comeback later this year aswell so im very happy.
  • lilymclyntyre95lilymclyntyre95 Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    There will be a big announcement on Radio1 with Greg James and Cheryl will be on at 4pm.

Its pretty much a dead cert it'll be a huge solo tour and journalists have said tickets go on sale Friday.
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    Well i for one will be going to see Cheryl Cole (thats Cole) she has 3 albums so plenty of tracks to choose from and seeing as she will be focusing on the u.k we will also get a Girls Aloud comeback later this year aswell so im very happy.

Happiness comes in small packages, if Cole ticks your box fair enough. Just for me this package is small on talent and big on hype.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happiness comes in small packages, if Cole ticks your box fair enough. Just for me this package is small on talent and big on hype.

Ive been a fan of Cheryl;s since day one Girls Aloud. Alot of other singers out there i just done post about them as im not really interested in them but each to there own.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    I weep into my handkerchief every night for the poor, lost souls that are so brainwashed that they would willingly pay their hard earned cash (or hard stolen cash would be more appropriate judging by the ASBO-wielding chavs that listen to this monstrosity of a human being) to see a vapid bimbo gyrating her untoned body horrendously to sounds similar to that of a robot. Why has the world come to this? Why?
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I weep into my handkerchief every night for the poor, lost souls that are so brainwashed that they would willingly pay their hard earned cash (or hard stolen cash would be more appropriate judging by the ASBO-wielding chavs that listen to this monstrosity of a human being) to see a vapid bimbo gyrating her untoned body horrendously to sounds similar to that of a robot. Why has the world come to this? Why?

Your quite the vile ignorant being aren't you maybe you should go hide beneath a rock.
  • spm2012spm2012 Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    I think Cheryl could easily sell out a 15 - 20 date UK Arena tour. I don't know about lots of o2 dates though but you never know.
  • iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if she does a tour she could potentially be slated to death! she needs to make sure her singing and performing is better than anyone! cause if this is a another MIME job then she's screwed imo!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if those interested wish to indulge themselves within karaoke, they can pop down to the local pub or club.... but don't need to waste money in entering an auditorium simply to watch some colloquial Council Estate Charv trying to mime to a complete, autotuned track.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    Surely if those interested wish to indulge themselves within karaoke, they can pop down to the local pub or club.... but don't need to waste money in entering an auditorium simply to watch some colloquial Council Estate Charv trying to mime to a complete, autotuned track.

Why are you posting on a Cheryl thread. Pathetic if you dont like her this is for fans discussing her upcoming tour.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Has there ever been a more thick skin than biffa cole!!!!!. Seriously, how is she even contemplating a tour? She cant dance and sing at the same time. I use the word sing very loosly. How is she going to entertain an audience for more than an hour. She doesnt have an extensive back catalogue or even a handful of songs. She,s hardly brimming with charisma and chat to conect with her audience. I am stumped, i truly am:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: