Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

Cheesier than a very cheesy thing. With added cheese....
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheesier than a very cheesy thing. With added cheese....

And a HUGE helping of ham:rolleyes:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh deary me. I thought that was a trailer for the new series of Star Stories.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh deary me. I thought that was a trailer for the new series of Star Stories.:D

Hmmm.
    Not sure PA actually qualifies as a star any more (even though he is a bright shiny orange object that can be seen from space).
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    He is VERY orange in some parts of the trailer :eek:
  • Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is on ITV2 all the time.....every ad break I think (I watch a lot of Judge Judy :o )

Are you me? :D I've been off sick for a couple of days and need an intervention to get the remote off ITV2 between Judge Judy and the Real Housewives of NYC. I'm so sick of that Andre trailer. My daughter thought his fugly, baldy brother was Brendan from Coach Trip!
    Forum Member
    Oh, you are a woman after my own heart! :D I watch three episodes of JJ on ITV2 then two more new ones on CBS Reality every day. I record them when I'm at work :o

I swear that Andre trailer is in every ad break! And his brother does look like Brendan :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is VERY orange in some parts of the trailer :eek:

glad you pointed that out, I was about to tinker with my settings:eek::D

Its the mother of all cringe....the kid says dad is in love and he automatically responds ...nope. Why is he wearing a baseball cap and then his hoodie hood...is he trying to be cool?? One of his problems is that he tries really too hard for the camera, nothing is natural.

Fingers crossed that Lexi is back for a reviewage, I'm not the only one who will miss them.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, you are a woman after my own heart! :D I watch three episodes of JJ on ITV2 then two more new ones on CBS Reality every day. I record them when I'm at work :o

I swear that Andre trailer is in every ad break! And his brother does look like Brendan :D

I wish PA/KP would appear before JJ, now that would be a series I would pay to watch - a normal half hour show would not be enough..it could just be a rolling series, on every week:D
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, he has his new young girlfriend to show off now. I wonder if they will marry, cos then his next show will be all about the planning of the wedding ! Everything he does seems to be an excuse to flog the rights to someone and make money.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Thing is, he has his new young girlfriend to show off now. I wonder if they will marry, cos then his next show will be all about the planning of the wedding ! Everything he does seems to be an excuse to flog the rights to someone and make money.

Sadly that very likely :(
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's so calculating when it comes down to who he can use. His kids, his sick brother, and now his shiny new girlfriend who doesn't seem to care about being used as a prop. Elen Rivas was dropped like a hot rock because Fat Frank wouldn't let his kids be exploited in OK or shite ITV2 "documentaries" and all the plastic titted Jordan lookalikes weren't suitable fodder for a new wifey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member

Oh yes! According to this weeks mags, Mr Orange is to propose on New Year's Eve - Oh Bliss! - such a surprise for her - the whole country knows before she did.

Now we all just wait for the set photos/announcement and ring (with either Gemma or Claire stood posing between the happy couple) or the bit he writes, saying it was just a misunderstanding - LOL?
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me the most is how he goes on about he does all this for his kids. No you don't it's all about you and always has been. I read last weeks comments in his column about getting his fans to buy his album and sign along. There were further comments about how fit the male dancers but not to worry as the spotlight was still on him! and then a further comment on Junior wanting to get on the stage and Peter states something along the lines of its not his show, its mine.

What a great role model, make sure you kids know it's all about you. If he was genuinely doing this for his children he would have stopped by now. He reached his sell by date a long time ago and the country has run out of sympathy for him. If he didn't pimp out his kids what interest would there be? Zero. He is rather creepy in his desperation to stay in the limelight. Finally if you or your management are reading this please stop dressing like a boy band member from 1986. You're what 40 now? it's embarrassing.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now, I feel I have missed the boat on this a little but I did read the ongoing thread a while ago last time it was on and just :D:D:D especially the reviewage.

So, with the return of "My Life" now imminent - I've just seen the trailer and it's 9pm next Wednesday on ITV2 - please feel free to comment here on everything to do with the abomination that is Andre and some more reviewage from Lexi would be fantastic :D

Now now TTII.........I could get all bolshie and say that description is copyright but I am thrilled that the words are gaining momentum.:D:D

The Abomination that is Andre annoys me so much that I really want to reach into my telly and slap his smug prune face.

Poor kids having that arse as a father.:(
    Forum Member
    Now now TTII.........I could get all bolshie and say that description is copyright but I am thrilled that the words are gaining momentum.:D:D

The Abomination that is Andre annoys me so much that I really want to reach into my telly and slap his smug prune face.

Poor kids having that arse as a father.:(

You know, I really wanted to put a little TM symbol after it when I wrote it :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol :D:D;)
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He always looks so pleased with himself, I suppose he has reason to after successfully duping the public and turning everyone against his ex.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    He always looks so pleased with himself, I suppose he has reason to after successfully duping the public and turning everyone against his ex.

Yes of course it's all Peter Andre's fault that the majority of the public have a bad opinion of Katie Price.:D :rolleyes:

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact she behaves in a vulgar, crass way and has a filthy mouth could it? :rolleyes:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Yes of course it's all Peter Andre's fault that the majority of the public have a bad opinion of Katie Price.:D :rolleyes:

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact she behaves in a vulgar, crass way and has a filthy mouth could it? :rolleyes:

You're right- I felt a lot of sympathy for him when I watched (in the days when I could watch these things without my teeth itching unbearably) the last series of their show before they split up. Unfortunately his needy and desperate behaviour since has caused that sympathy to wane rapidly!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course it's not all PA's fault that people have a low opinion of his ex.
    But it's absolutely PA's fault that people have an equally low opinion of him.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But he has duped the public ;)
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did you realise that the name abbreviates to TATIA

And they don't come more Tatty than Andre :)
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'There are two massive,massive hits'....he says that about every new song he puts out.

If that girl playing the role of the girlfriend is a medical student why does she never seem to be where other medical students are...university, hospital wards....