The Vampire Diaries season 4 US Pace (spoilers in tags)

Comments

• threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that makes sense, kill the character the show is about. :rolleyes:

Issue with this and shows like this, that involve the supernatural, is the morals are always going to be completely messed up. Only have to look to previous shows like it Buffy, Supernatural etc... Everyone of them have messed up morals.

Admittedly Elena is amazingly selfish, but still....

Besides, They did kill her off :p:D

:D I guess!

Just be nice to actually like the central character.

They can keep Catherine, at least she doesn't claim to be something she isn't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been reading this thread on and off but never quite known what to contribute, thought I'd finally come out of the woodwork and say hi :cool:
    Been watching the episodes as they come out in the US despite being from the UK, really liking season 4 so far!

I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out the next few weeks. I'm also kind of wondering how long the Elena/Damon thing will last.
    I was starting to like Klaus so it's kind of sad to see him go back into rage mode, although it does make it that bit more interesting to see how they deal with him :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hated the ending of this episode...Damon :cry: It's been a while since I've been excited to the see the next episode.

Shane is a psycho! He scares me and he's just a human.
    Had to skip back at shirtless Jeremy scene...couldn't hear a word of what Bonnie was saying. :o:D

By far the best part of the whole episode was the Stefan and Rebekah scenes as well as the whole Tyler/Caroline/Klaus dynamic...just so interesting to watch. If only Elena had walked in on that Stefan/Rebekah scene. :D
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Im finally uptodate on the vampire diaries and sheesh what are they doing to Damon, how much torture does guy have to go through! Its getting very irritating with the sire bond too.

Scene stealing went to Rebekah mostly.
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well was anyone actually surprised that Shane betrayed them all? You could see it from space lol!!!

Klaus and Caroline stole the show tbh, there was more emotion between them than the Delena stuff (Again with the torturing of Caroline. Is it me or is it most of the time either Damon or Caroline are getting tortured compared to other characters?)

I'm hoping that the cure is another 'Sun & Moon' curse tbh. The constant 'will you take it' is getting annoying. If it happens it'll be the one character who wants to stay a Vampire who gets it, and that hasn't been highlighted really obviously has it!!

Still calling Shane becomes the vessel for Silas.
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Palmerwho wrote: »
    Well was anyone actually surprised that Shane betrayed them all? You could see it from space lol!!!

Klaus and Caroline stole the show tbh, there was more emotion between them than the Delena stuff (Again with the torturing of Caroline. Is it me or is it most of the time either Damon or Caroline are getting tortured compared to other characters?)

I'm hoping that the cure is another 'Sun & Moon' curse tbh. The constant 'will you take it' is getting annoying. If it happens it'll be the one character who wants to stay a Vampire who gets it, and that hasn't been highlighted really obviously has it!!

Still calling Shane becomes the vessel for Silas.

Yes likely that Shane is going to be Silas. I think the cure is not going to be what it is supposed to be, as if its a cure for vampirism they are dead after all. So a prediction from me is that Damon will take the cure as he is convinced Shane is lying, and he will do it to protect Elena, become human briefly then die. As it seems impossible for him to ever be happy in that show.

And yes poor Caroline, her and Matt never get a break do they.
  • jette52jette52 Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Elena is just a permanent irritant.

The most selfish, immoral, hypocritical character I have ever seen on any show. They really should just kill her off.
    he he re

i am with you on that. i just cannot stand her.and i am a little tired of all of these vampires all over 100 years old, standing around waiting for the pearls of wisdom that fall from elenas mouth.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Picked up for season 5! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yayayayay!:D
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Picked up for season 5! :D

Only just found out, excellent news especially this early! :D
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic episode very tense and OMG at the end..

Hope he isnt...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »

Hope he isnt...

Totally agree...the last 15 minutes or so was intense. Hope he isn't too...:cry: but the promo for next week doesn't look good!

Was I the only one who was kind of happy because of Tyler going?! Loved all the Klaroline scenes.

So happy...she's back!! :D
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favorite character is finally back! :D
    Forum Member
    dillan wrote: »
    My favorite character is finally back! :D

Yes! Calling for a Katherine and Rebekah showdown :D

It wouldn't surprise me if he is dead, does anybody know who will play Silas?
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    does anybody know who will play Silas?

Nothing has been mentioned yet. I'm guessing we'll remain in the dark until he actually pops up on the show.

Prior to the airing of Season 2 episode 'Klaus' there was no webclip released in order to keep the big reveal a secret, so they might do something similar with whoever they choose to play Silas.
    Forum Member
    Blossom85 wrote: »
    Nothing has been mentioned yet. I'm guessing we'll remain in the dark until he actually pops up on the show.

Prior to the airing of Season 2 episode 'Klaus' there was no webclip released in order to keep the big reveal a secret, so they might do something similar with whoever they choose to play Silas.

So I'm guessing Silas will disappear for a while and then pop into Mystic Falls around episode 20, it'll be interesting to see what Tatia has to do with all this...(possible arc for season five)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »

Hope he isnt...

Yeah great ep, but does anyone else get the feeling
    Jeremy is going to be brought back to life, and someone else dies, the death was a shock but it just seems like a red herring to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG!!! can't wait for the next week now, hope he's brought back to life though :cry:

also, probably gonna be a cliffhanger next week as it's the last ep until 14th March :(
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't want
    Jeremey to stay dead:( Soooo, I'm holding onto the weird hope that Silas can only rise by hitch-hiking in the body of the person who raised him because there seemed no real reason to drink from Jer and then snap his neck...

*tee-hee*:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    few tweets
    So now that @McQueeninChains is available after spending the season at the gym, where do we want him next? #Arrow perhapsssss?

http://twitter.com/cadlymack
    #woooooooooow @julieplec @CW_network my heart goes out to you & #Jeremy @McQueeninchains! But welcome back to sunny lala!

http://twitter.com/ArielleKebbel

so is he done? at least for now :cry::(
  • Chris2387Chris2387 Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Blossom85 wrote: »

Yea but by this time everyone already knew who it would be by them sending out a casting call and eventually casting Joseph Morgan. This time there hasn't even been a casting call. Makes me think he'll be possessing someone perhaps?
  • timetosaygoodbytimetosaygoodby Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when does the show return to itv2
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris2387 wrote: »
    Yea but by this time everyone already knew who it would be by them sending out a casting call and eventually casting Joseph Morgan. This time there hasn't even been a casting call. Makes me think he'll be possessing someone perhaps?

According to Julie Plec's Tweets from a couple of weeks ago she's currently writing Episode 20 and there's no mention of anyone being cast so maybe he won't actually appear until the very end of the season.

Or maybe they've begun casting sessions and are trying to keep it top secret?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when does the show return to itv2

This coming Tuesday (Feb 19th) at 9pm.