Danielle Lloyd up the stick again

The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Heartening news. Renowned 'brave party girl' potty mouthed racist pregnant with another spawn.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/ShowbizNews/LatestNews/danielle-lloyd-pregnant-third-child-husband-jamie-o-hara.aspx

Her 3rd kid in 3 years. Danielle is certainly making sure that hubby will have lots of child support to pay should they ever split;)

Comments

• bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Krustys not going to be happy then. A rival in the OK/Closer deals
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats to them. They seem like good parents, and their two boys always seem very happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Oh god, keep your kids away from the Pricey/Andre/Reidy/Penna/Mrs Kevin
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh congrats to Danielle and family why people keep raking up the past I do not know.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    Heartening news. Renowned 'brave party girl' potty mouthed racist pregnant with another spawn.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/ShowbizNews/LatestNews/danielle-lloyd-pregnant-third-child-husband-jamie-o-hara.aspx

Her 3rd kid in 3 years. Danielle is certainly making sure that hubby will have lots of child support to pay should they ever split;)
    She really must get around to inviting Katie Hopkins round for coffee so they can discuss the joys of motherhood.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    What a horrid title
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you not say "pregnant" and she is a married woman. Who cares how many kids they have. They pay for them. They're not claiming benefits to support them. The couple seem perfectly happy together.

I really do detest the amount of negativity in this forum. It's ridiculous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Can you not say "pregnant" and she is a married woman. Who cares how many kids they have. They pay for them. They're not claiming benefits to support them. The couple seem perfectly happy together.

Pot calling...there's a virtual black cloud of doom and despair hovering over most of your posts!
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a horrid title

Agreed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pot calling...there's a virtual black cloud of doom and despair hovering over most of your posts!

Who are you? I don't even think I've ever spoke to you on here. Let me guess... you want to prove some kind of point so you have gone into my posting history. How terrifying, I have a stalker on DS!!!!! :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh diddums. We'll fail to mention the huge number of negative posts you have contributed over the years as another poster has already mentioned. Nothing to do with stalking, this is a public forum where what we write is available to view. Complete hypocrisy to talk about negativity when you regularly write negative posts about various celebrities.

A recent observation on Chris & Rihanna:

More like Sid and Nancy. Both as talentless as each other.

I agree with you - but then I don't whinge about negativity:rolleyes:

She is pregnant/up the stick/ whatever; people still know what the phrase means.

They probably are very happy but that doesn't mean that I have to like Lloyd - IMHO she is a disgusting racist; always has been, always will be. Keeps herself in the press by having her tits enlarged/reduced ad nauseam. Now she's preggers, she'll keep her plasticised mug in the papers even more:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Ah she looks lovely.!
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure I need to know the details of conception but I agree - they are a married couple who earn enough money to provide for their kids so I am unable to muster any outrage :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh diddums. We'll fail to mention the huge number of negative posts you have contributed over the years as another poster has already mentioned. Nothing to do with stalking, this is a public forum where what we write is available to view. Complete hypocrisy to talk about negativity when you regularly write negative posts about various celebrities.

She is pregnant/up the stick/ whatever; people still know what the phrase means.

They probably are very happy but that doesn't mean that I have to like Lloyd - IMHO she is a disgusting racist; always has been, always will be. Keeps herself in the press by having her tits enlarged/reduced ad nauseam. Now she's preggers, she'll keep her plasticised mug in the papers even more:yawn:

You clown. :o

My advice to you would be to get a life instead of being so riled up by some z list celebrity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You clown. :o

My advice to you would be to get a life instead of being so riled up by some z list celebrity.

My advice to you would be to stick to the T&C's of the forum.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My advice to you would be to stick to the T&C's of the forum.

Well said Pru. Just to say, l love your posts. Dont always agree with them (especially about a certain PA) but still love 'em :D
    Agree about Danielle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Well said Pru. Just to say, l love your posts. Dont always agree with them (especially about a certain PA) but still love 'em :D
    Agree about Danielle.

Thanks very much:)

If there are disagreements on here, most of us can argue the case properly without resorting to silly insults.

You agree with me about DL so I will forgive you about PA;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks very much:)

If there are disagreements on here, most of us can argue the case properly without resorting to silly insults.

You agree with me about DL so I will forgive you about PA;):D

Silly insults? Your original post was like reading part of the script for the Hulk movie. What business is it of yours that a woman has become pregnant by her husband?
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silly insults? Your original post was like reading part of the script for the Hulk movie. What business is it of yours that a woman has become pregnant by her husband?

Well she is a Z list celebrity and this is the showbiz thread.

I must be missing something here.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Um, probably as much my business as anyone else's as she has decided to reveal it to the trashy press.

& 'silly insults' referred to insults given to other FM's - not the celebrities themselves.

Do you have anything else to add or are you simply going to continue to complain about negativity and call people 'clowns'?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Well she is a Z list celebrity and this is the showbiz thread.

I must be missing something here.:p

Me too. Isn't that the whole raison d'être of all the zelebs and their attention-seeking, talent-free, self-important 'showbiz' lives, to give us something to laugh at?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, probably as much my business as anyone else's as she has decided to reveal it to the trashy press.

& 'silly insults' referred to insults given to other FM's - not the celebrities themselves.

Do you have anything else to add or are you simply going to continue to complain about negativity and call people 'clowns'?

No, I have nothing more to add to this useless discussion. Other than to say congratulations to Danielle The Racist and her Footballer Husband. Fare-dee-well
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear a lot of bitter people in this thread who can't let go of the past using it to post bitchy remarks which kinda drags them down to the level she was at a few years ago .

seriously if you don't like someone why feel the need to comment, I find it hilarious and Ironic that people post this rubbish nasty stuff not getting that it makes them look just as bad if not worse ... idiots
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she's married to Crouch and seems to be in a stable marriage, unlike Katie Price. Good luck to her.

Forget about how she was years ago. People can and do change with time.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she's married to Crouch and seems to be in a stable marriage, unlike Katie Price. Good luck to her.

Forget about how she was years ago. People can and do change with time.

Dont think she is :D:D

Edit to add. He probably would have done though.....she was after a footballer for ages. :D